Am I Myrna's Man?

Out of the Blue.....

69 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I was thinking about posting the letter up to get everyones opinion on it, but I doubt if anyone really wants to see my misery.

I tried to talk to her yesterday but she siad she needs time to think and asked me to leave it until saturday.

This has confused me even more. If she has made up her mind then what does she need to think about?

This really is more than my heart can take, I have not slept, eaten or been able to work since this happened

I would not wish this on my worst enemy, everything I had has gone in the blink of an eye.

I just don't know which way to turn

I'll tell ya what works - STOP HANGING ON MYRNA'S EVERY WORD! If she broke up with you dont make yourself available for her. (Us women absolutely HATE to be ignored.) Trust me - this works. She'll phone you saying she was confused, bumped her head, was abducted by aliens, that her "clone" wrote that email....You need to give her the cold shoulder. Dont ask her why...dont even give her the luxury of "thinking it over" time...just disappear for a couple weeks and she'll come around. She's being wishy washy and us VJers have seen this time and again. I personally believe its from having too much time alone to think. The wait itself is a ball buster...."what if he's not The One and Im wasting my time?" You need to pull yourself away from her for her to realize what she's losing. Ok there's my Dr. Phil advice for the day. This is too sappy for me to continue.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
She must have found a bigger #### . sorry bro . Go to vietnam, alot of lovely ladies there who will love you sincerely .

Nice Thai - thats probably JUST the thing he needed to hear. GAWD :huh:

Funny thing...usually when someone says something like that, the same thing ends up happening to them! :whistle:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Timeline

I just noticed that you were also asking about using an immigration 5 days ago before this post too. I wonder if she is scared of commitment. It is none of my business and do not feel as though you need to explain yourself and your situation. I will agree everything happens for a reason. Whether it be good or bad. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. It may seem dark now to you. Keep in mind, that which doesn't destroy you, will only make you stronger. Hang in there bud! ;)

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There is no guarantee about this, but perhaps she's just really scared? It's a huge move and like others have said, she probably just got to thinking about is he the one, can this work out type of stuff.

I know my fiance loves me very much, but he's had his moments when he's told me maybe we should just be friends, he couldn't do this, couldn't leave his family. And yes, he's even said that he didn't care that much for me. The last time, I gave him his space, I didn't text or call him, which about killed me. But he wanted space, so thats what I gave him. 3 days later, he text me all worried about me. We've been great ever since.

Relationships are hard, couples have their problems. People are scared about commitment.. try adding 5,000 miles difference between you. The commitment to be together, its not just moving into someone else's house. It's their world. They have to basically leave behind everything they have ever known.

Anyways, I really hope this is all that has happened with you and your fiancee. If you guys make it through this, you'll just become a stronger couple. Good luck with everything.

April 21 Dave arrives in America!

April 28 WE GET MARRIED!!!

May 9 Went to SS office and was denied

May 15 After gathering all paperwork, told we must file through DORA program

July 19 DORA appointment - they send paperwork to Chicago after this.

July 24 Paperwork is received by Chicago

August 9 Notice for Biometrics appointment

August 28 NOAs for AOS/EAD

Sept 6 Biometrics

Sept 26 Email saying card production ordered for EAD.. YES!!!

Oct 9 EAD card, Yay!!!!!

Dec 31 Finally got the Resident card! Yay!!!

She must have found a bigger #### . sorry bro . Go to vietnam, alot of lovely ladies there who will love you sincerely .

Funny thing...usually when someone says something like that, the same thing ends up happening to them! :whistle:

Or happens to them all the time. ;)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
Well I guess this is a goodbye from me to all of you.

On Tuesday my fiancee sent me an email with a letter attachment telling me she can't marry me because she no longer loves me.

We have been together for almost two years, been through so much ####### together and just when everything was starting to fall into place she does this completely out of the blue.

Everything I have done in my life for the last 14 months has been geared towards finally being with her and now she has flipped my world upside down and left me nothing but a shell of a man with no idea what to do next.

I firmly believe that everything in life happens for a reason, i think this reason is going to take me a life time to understand

To everyone who has helped me on this forum, I thank you. To everyone on the journey I was on, good luck....

Andrew (Formally Myrna's Man)

I AM SORRY BUT UR RIGHT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK :thumbs:

2007-10-23...mailed AOS EAD AP

2007-10-29...finally arrived in chicago

2007-11-02...NOA1 notice date

2007-11-23...the dreaded RFE comes...dated Nov 19th

2007-11-24...returned RFE by USPS

2007-11-29...biometrics in buffalo

2007-11-29...touched

2007-12-18...mailed another copy of RFE, delivery confirmation.. just in case they did'nt get first one

2007-12-29...email stating transfer to CSC woohoo

2008-01-02...AOS touched

2008-01-09...AOS touched..stating transfer and pending at CSC.

2008-01-10...AOS touched

2008-01-11...AOS touched

2008-01-11...EAD touched..stating card production ordered... woohoo.

2008-01-11...AP touched

2008-01-16...AP approved

2008-01-18...EAD touch... stating card production ordered..AGAIN

2008-01-22...EAD touch... stating card sent

2008-01-22...EAD and AP delivered by mailman yeaha....

2008-04-08...Infopass appointment......then by magic... GREEN CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED....am i dreaming???

2008-04-14... Received WELCOME TO AMERICA letter

2008-04-15...Received my GREENCARD.... wooohoooo

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE... THANK YOU LORD..

Sorry, my American friend used my laptop while I have the VJ window open . He also kept saying like my fiancee is banging some1 in Nam e.t.c ...

I-129F sent and recieved by USCIS on Feb 16th, 2007-Also I fly to Vietnam to see my fiancee on today. This is the 4th times I have flied to vietnam within a year time frame. I miss her.

02-20-2007 check cashed

02-22-2007 NOA1 hard copy

02-24-2007 Touched

03-01-2007 Touched

03-02-2007 Touched

03-07-2007 NOA2 by email .

03-11-2007 Touched

03-12-2007 NOA2 hardcopy in the mail

03-20-2007 NVC sent my package to HCMC embassy

03-24-2007 HCMC Embassy received my package

03-30-2007 My fiancee received her packet 3

03-31-2007 My fiancee dropped off Packet 3 at the Embassy.

05-17-2007 Wedding Ceremony at Sinhdoi Restaurante

06-27-2007 Recieved Packet 4

07-20-2007 Interview Date

Sorry, my American friend used my laptop while I have the VJ window open . He also kept saying like my fiancee is banging some1 in Nam e.t.c ...

Oh surrrrre....blame it on the American LOL. Tell your friend he's a dork.

I'm really sorry this has happend, I know EXACTLY how you feel.

I've been with my now husband 5 years, we started the K-1 this end of july/beginning of August and in sept -dec 2005 we had the same problem, he emailed me bascially saying the same thing!

I do understand, I hope things get better.

K-1 visa issued: 12/15/2006

107 days from mailing AOS package to receiving green card! Received 6/27/07 dated 6/20/07

Removing conditions:

mailed 5/22/2009

Recieved at CSC 5/23/2009

Check cashed 5/27/09

NOA date 5/26/09 - still not received

I-551 stamp in passport 6/19/09

Biometrics notice date 6/16/09

Biometrics received 6/20/09

Biometrics apt date 7/9/09

Biometrics cancellation notice 6/27/09

Biometrics apt notice date 6/26 recieved 7/7

Biometrics apt 7/22/09

Touch 7/22/09

Finally able to see online info 7/22/09

Card production email 8/19/09 date ordered 8/18

Recieved approval letter in mail 8/19/09 date 8/13!

Touch 8/19

Email stating approval notice sent 8/24/09

Green card in hand!! 8/24/09

Husband joined army and moved from San Diego to Ft. Benning GA! 8/30/11

Filed N400 based on 5 years of residency 9/12/12

Recieved email notifcation recieved package 9/19/12

Biometrics 10/22/12

Early Biometrics 10/04/12

In line for interview 10/8/12 for 8 days

Interview 11/20/12 PASSED!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hard lines! :(

I hope you get some closure some day so you can move on. Or fly out there and try to win her back..

K-1 Visa Journey

04/20/2006 - file our I-129f.

09/14/2006 - US Embassy interview. Ask Lauren to marry me again, just to make sure. Says Yes. Phew!

10/02/2006 - Fly to New York, EAD at JFK, I'm in!!

10/14/2006 - Married! The perfect wedding day.

AOS Journey

10/23/2006 - AOS and EAD filed

05/29/2007 - RFE (lost medical)

08/02/2007 - RFE received back at CSC

08/10/2007 - Card Production ordered

08/17/2007 - Green Card Arrives

Removing Conditions

05/08/2009 - I-751 Mailed

05/13/2009 - NOA1

06/12/2009 - Biometrics Appointment

09/24/2009 - Approved (twice)

10/10/2009 - Card Production Ordered

10/13/2009 - Card Production Ordered (Again?)

10/19/2009 - Green Card Received (Dated 10/13/19)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Friend, I am sorry to hear that..I have known my boyfriend for 9 years..but starting from last September we had a lot of fights regarding the k1 process. We have been better since this year. But tonight just found out our application was denied even before we have any chances of getting NOA2. Life is not perfect .. I understand the twisting feelings..

I hope you be strong and move on. Best wishes!

Hello, I am from Hong Kong :)

I-129F sent by my boyfriend: end July 2006

Receipt date of NOA1: 31st July, 2006

Last touched: 14th September, 2006

Touched: 13th Feb, 2007

Touched: 14th Feb, 2007

Told by immigration officer by person in the infopass appointment the application was denied 13th Feb

Touched: 28th Mar, 2007

Received a letter from USCIS early April: Spelling mistake of beneficiary's name corrected

Received 2 identical letters from USCIS 13th April: Your case is currently at the california center and should receive another update in 60 days

Eric changed his address online in May

Touched: 25th May, 2007

Touched: 29th May, 2007

Andrew,

Go visit her and if you're going to have a breakup, at least do it face-to-face.

It'll give you the closure you need, or it'll show Myrna just how much she means to you. Often times, it's hard when you haven't seen each other in a while...kinda like 'what are we fightin for?' sometimes a good visit is needed to keep the passion alive.

I have you in my thoughts and hope that everything gets better for you.

I think it's terrible that she told you that in an email. I'm sorry for your pain, but do you really want someone with such a low moral character that she can't even tell you something like this over the phone?

Remove Conditions

08-19-2009: I-751 Sent to VSC

Timeline
Friend, I am sorry to hear that..I have known my boyfriend for 9 years..but starting from last September we had a lot of fights regarding the k1 process. We have been better since this year. But tonight just found out our application was denied even before we have any chances of getting NOA2. Life is not perfect .. I understand the twisting feelings..

I hope you be strong and move on. Best wishes!

9 years? You've invested some time into your relationship. We're sorry to know you were denied. I hope it is something that can be corrected. :unsure:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.