wong_watkins

Spouse's anger problem

101 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I find it strange that the general populations in here have no logical sense, no wonder that you guys are not scientists!

Well, if you won't believe everyone else on this thread, how about the National Coalition against Domestic Violence?

http://www.ncadv.org/

DV_Facts.pdf

MaleVictimsofViolence.pdf

To say that women are incapable of abusing men is just plain ignorant.

canadaC.gif - Derek usaCa.gif- KJ

TIMELINE

Civil Ceremony - 02/19/2005

I-130 Mailed Out - 02/25/2005

I-130 NOA1 - 03/04/2005

I-130 Approved - 04/07/2005

Pay I-864 - 05/13/2005

Return I-864 - 07/22/2005 *We mailed in the wrong birth certificate which led to a month or so delay*

Family Ceremony - 10/22/2005

Interview in Montreal - 12/22/2005

Activate Visa - 12/25/2005

Move to Virginia - 04/06/2006

Mailed I-751 - 11/02/2007

Received in Vermont - 11/05/2007

Check Cashed by VSC - 11/09/2007

Received NOA 1 - 11/10/2007

Biometrics - 01/10/2008

Card production ordered - 09/10/2008

Card received! - 09/17/2008

Now on to citizenship...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
I find it strange that the general populations in here have no logical sense, no wonder that you guys are not scientists!

Are you?

Have you ever considered that if a woman is a drug or alcohol abuser, that she just might be able to whip her man while she's cranked up?

And even though I am little, I bet you I could whoop your butt if I was enraged enough. I have one hell of a temper.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
And even though I am little, I bet you I could whoop your butt if I was enraged enough. I have one hell of a temper.

My money would definitely be on an angry Rebecca!

canadaC.gif - Derek usaCa.gif- KJ

TIMELINE

Civil Ceremony - 02/19/2005

I-130 Mailed Out - 02/25/2005

I-130 NOA1 - 03/04/2005

I-130 Approved - 04/07/2005

Pay I-864 - 05/13/2005

Return I-864 - 07/22/2005 *We mailed in the wrong birth certificate which led to a month or so delay*

Family Ceremony - 10/22/2005

Interview in Montreal - 12/22/2005

Activate Visa - 12/25/2005

Move to Virginia - 04/06/2006

Mailed I-751 - 11/02/2007

Received in Vermont - 11/05/2007

Check Cashed by VSC - 11/09/2007

Received NOA 1 - 11/10/2007

Biometrics - 01/10/2008

Card production ordered - 09/10/2008

Card received! - 09/17/2008

Now on to citizenship...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Are you?

Have you ever considered that if a woman is a drug or alcohol abuser, that she just might be able to whip her man while she's cranked up?

hiding.gif

and my money is on queen becca :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Timeline

Are you?

hiding.gif

and my money is on queen becca :P

LOL!

The queen never lowers herself to physical violence.

*I have minions to do my dirty work*

Filed: Timeline

consolemaster.... My husband is 5' 5" tall and weighs 140lbs he is of slight build... I am 5' 7" and I weigh 200lbs and I have very good upper body strength... If I wanted to I could push my husband to the floor and keep him there... now if I was so inclined I could pin him to the wall and punch him in the face... I would say that all of those actions would be abusive...

If I weigh more than my husband and my body mass is greater than his the science tells me that I am the stronger person.... not all woman are as weak and feeble as you would like to belive....

Kez

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
I still firmly believe that it will take considerable evidence to prove that the husband gets abused by the wife. If you know, this topic subject is about the wife being more scared of the husband.

If you cannot follow topics, please read them before posting! :bonk:

"Both sides of the mouth?" That was a really offensive statement. Please review what I've said again instead of just blindly posting stuff spontaneously!

I hope by now you've had time to read the proof presented here. You sound very much like my ex husband....women are insignificant and not capable of much.

I AM following the topic and I am NOT blindly posting statements spontaneously. I am not on here spouting out statements that cannot be backed up. Maybe you need to understand metaphors and idioms before you get offended so darn easily. To talk out of both sides of your mouth means to say two different things, contradictory to the other.

Sheesh... :wacko:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Find me official reports that proves to me that husband gets abused by their wife. Find me proof. If I was abused by a girl, I would slap her and walk away.

"Manly?"....It's not considered to be that way! First, a women structure is softer than a male. If the women does attack the man, the strength of the man will overwhelm her and will probably knock her down. Just as you never see hardly see a woman rape a man, but you see a man raping a woman more often! Give me some sense of logic in your case, please!

I know that most women here are pro women's rights, but as a matter of strength in defense to an abuse, a man has the higher probability of knocking out the woman. That's reality!

This one will be at #1 on my list of the most ignorant statements I have ever heard... :wacko:

Filed AOS from F-1
Green Card approved on 01/04/07
Conditions removed 01/29/09

Citizenship Oath 08/23/12

Oh consolemaster... I feel sorry for your wife. Seriously.

In any case, women are pros at emotional manipulation. Emotional abuse is abuse too.

I'd meant to write that women *can* be pros at emotional manipulation. Of course, we're not all like that... at least not all the time :D Fear the most powerful of weapons -- words!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Fear the most powerful of weapons -- words!

i thought the most powerful of weapons was.........pms :unsure:Bolt.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

the best free therapy is actually talking about it and setting up some ultimatums.

I also had some sort of anger problems (not really anger but I am an emotional guy and would not look at the consequences of my action) . What made me change are the following :

+ I went through disciplinary action at work ( due to a lack of communication= basically I told to a colleague he did not deserve his promotion)

+ Having more mature friends ( most of friends are older than me ) - so I am constantly learning ways to deal with different stuff = lot of talking

+ reading Dan carnegie book " how to make friends and influence people " a life changing book

+ moving to a quieter place , i used to live in London now I am in sheffield ( north of england) were people around are a lot more relaxed and friendly => your environment influence your state of mind

Talking talking and talking solve this problem for me.

Have you tried to talk about this burst of anger with him ? use the sandwich method for it : good ( you love him ) - bad ( you are scared about his anger bursts ) - good ( you will never leave him)

the best free therapy is actually talking about it and setting up some ultimatums.

I also had some sort of anger problems (not really anger but I am an emotional guy and would not look at the consequences of my action) . What made me change are the following :

+ I went through disciplinary action at work ( due to a lack of communication= basically I told to a colleague he did not deserve his promotion)

+ Having more mature friends ( most of friends are older than me ) - so I am constantly learning ways to deal with different stuff = lot of talking

+ reading Dan carnegie book " how to make friends and influence people " a life changing book

+ moving to a quieter place , i used to live in London now I am in sheffield ( north of england) were people around are a lot more relaxed and friendly => your environment influence your state of mind

Have you tried to talk about this burst of anger with him ? use the sandwich method for it : good ( you love him ) - bad ( you are scared about his anger bursts ) - good ( you will never leave him)

That's some very good points you have there. Thanks for writing about your own experiences -- it takes a lot of courage to tell others that you had problems. I'm glad things worked out for you.

Thank you for your good advice. I especially agree with moving to a quieter place. That can probably help him have a more peaceful mind.

Actually one of my problems is that, I always tell him that I'm tired of him not being able to control his emotions and that I want to go back to my home country and never come back. I need to give him lots of encouragement instead.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.