lostinblue

MSNBC's Islamophobia' Poster Boy Arrested in Turkey as Part of ISIS Cell

46 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Absolutely because there's real life verified examples of how it is infact unreliable and I gave one of them.

the truth is of little consequence, obtw my iq is 141.

We're not talking about FB tests.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Come on - it's everywhere. It's already on conservativetreehouse, hotair.com, the tinfoilhat, and rwnj.com.

Such terms as right wing nut job are hurtful and prevent me from having a positive user experiance Edited by junebug1210

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

:thumbs: :thumbs:

This is cyberspace, after all...

does it make perfect sense that you're talking about msnbc being unreliable, in a thread that exemplifies how unverified 'news' spreads across the internets..

but since you're not wasting your time talking to me about it, i'd rather we have a nice rousing round of "who's got the biggest wang".

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I use to have a number for this. It was part of my fiendishly clever liberal response system.

It was so clever and stealing the lime light, the mods made me stop using it

i think you're misappropriating your number system. this is seriously an article that spread this am, with ZERO proof. just ol faithful pj making one statement, offering no supporting evidence, and it spreads like herpes across conservative sites..

search the title, narrow it down to the past week, see what info you come up with..

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Such terms as right wing nut job are hurtful and prevent me from having a positive user experiance

RWNJ.com was an actual website.

It's available now though for ~$30000. It's considered a premium domain name.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

i think you're misappropriating your number system. this is seriously an article that spread this am, with ZERO proof. just ol faithful pj making one statement, offering no supporting evidence, and it spreads like herpes across conservative sites..

search the title, narrow it down to the past week, see what info you come up with..

I am on a mobile. Let some minion do it. ?

Such terms as right wing nut job are hurtful and prevent me from having a positive user experiance

That's why he abbreviated it.

why would such things hurt a middle of the road man such as yourself?

or shoe size.

I hear Oriz wears a size 15-4E he's so awesome he wins everything!

why would such things hurt a middle of the road man such as yourself?

Ooops!

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Here, everyone is a winner. There are no losers. It's an honor just to be nominated. Just ask Maven...

Ooops!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

This is too much of a redundant conversation for me to engage in as I've been out of kindergarten for way too many years.

When you have a certificate, like me, that shows you scored higher than 95% of people on the general score and higher than 99% of people in two of the categories(arithmetic adding being one of them btw), we may be able to have an intellectual conversation.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

whoa. no wonder oriz is always talking about not having time to waste..imagine having to drag around those bad boys all day.

This is too much of a redundant conversation for me to engage in as I've been out of kindergarten for way too many years.

When you have a certificate, like me, that shows you scored higher than 95% of people on the general score and higher than 99% of people in two of the categories(arithmetic adding being one of them btw), we may be able to have an intellectual conversation.

doubtful. all hail! where's darnell??? ALL HAIL!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

[snip]

but since you're not wasting your time talking to me about it, i'd rather we have a nice rousing round of "who's got the biggest wang".

Now wait a mo, a chart showing iq plotted against wang size would be meaningful.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !