3,223 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

So here's my question or dilemma, if they are already on PD of April, what happened to March PD? Has anyone with PD of March 21st or 22nd approved yet? I am march 22nd and I am hoping that this week they approve it. Also another question, if they do approve a case before mine or after mine, should I call them? did anyone do that? I mean did someone call them to find out why other's cases were approved with the same PD and not theirs? Does it help? At this point I am frustrated that they are approving others with the same PD and they haven't touched mine yet.

If you scroll back some you will find one or two people with the same PD as your....keep hoping that they approve you this week!

Now far as how they process things, I'm pretty sure we all want know lol but from what I understand, I think its based on how / when they get them in and work on them..I have seen where they group them in groups.. Ex i130 , i129f i765 with PD to follow.. You should be able to call to see what's going on...

If you scroll back some you will find one or two people with the same PD as your....keep hoping that they approve you this week!

Now far as how they process things, I'm pretty sure we all want know lol but from what I understand, I think its based on how / when they get them in and work on them..I have seen where they group them in groups.. Ex i130 , i129f i765 with PD to follow.. You should be able to call to see what's going on...

I'll try to scroll through tomorrow to see if that works.

I feel like they prioritize on the kind of people to approve. Like they do kids or spouses or parents first or something. idk if calling them would help because they will probably tell me that I fall under the 5 month period. I wish they had an online progress for Potomac, like they do for other centers.

Timeline

I'll try to scroll through tomorrow to see if that works.

I feel like they prioritize on the kind of people to approve. Like they do kids or spouses or parents first or something. idk if calling them would help because they will probably tell me that I fall under the 5 month period. I wish they had an online progress for Potomac, like they do for other centers.

Yeah I believe they do work in that manner too.( spouse kids parents etc) yeah those tier 1 officers say anything lol..have you tried the USCIS case update yet. Its an app on the play store that will give you updates on all the service centers.. You can even track cases similar to your own...many have said Potomac is processing fast...we just have to be patient... Can't believe I said that lol this process is driving me nuts lol

Good luck

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yeah I believe they do work in that manner too.( spouse kids parents etc) yeah those tier 1 officers say anything lol..have you tried the USCIS case update yet. Its an app on the play store that will give you updates on all the service centers.. You can even track cases similar to your own...many have said Potomac is processing fast...we just have to be patient... Can't believe I said that lol this process is driving me nuts lol

Good luck

What is the exact name/picture of the app you're referring to? Im trying to find it

04/19/16 PD - NOA1 (Potomac Service Center)

07/13/16 Transferred to National Benefits Center to "speed up" processing

08/06/16 Transferred to Local Field Office (Philadelphia) for Marriage Interview

10/04/16 - Congressional Inquiry

01/05/17 - Ombudsman says will receive Interview letter within 30 Days!

02/01/17 - Marriage Interview

02/02/17 - I-130 Approved!!!  :D

Timeline

What is the exact name/picture of the app you're referring to? Im trying to find it

Its called the USCIS app on Google play store.. Do you mind if I message you a picture of it?

Timeline

Its called the USCIS app on Google play store.. Do you mind if I message you a picture of it?

never mind don't worry about it. I downloaded two apps and they are great. I can check 100 numbers at a time! So amazing. I manually checking one by one before on the website. Woot!

08/06/16 Transferred to Local Field Office (Philadelphia) for Marriage Interview

Timeline

Can you give me the sits to check also?

I like "USCIS Case Status" by AndroidHome. Has a pic of the USA (flag)

Go to "Lookup Case", Enter your Case number, then enter "Case Scope" number. You can search up to 100 number previous to yours. I'm in love! Like I said, I was doing it manually before.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.