dwheels76

November 2015 Interviews

1,091 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

dwheels76: Thank you for all you do!

You are welcome. Hey since you are in Syria will your interview be in Jordan or Algeria's or do you know? They keep moving ya'll around so much. Was even in Egypt but they refused to allow Syrians to have visa to come in for interview. So do you happen to know whats up over there.

And please stay safe okay. (L)

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Please, I need 2 ask for the time interval between the interview and having the visa.. egyptians help me plz.. is there a spreadsheet for that or even a link to any related forum..

No spreadsheet. I hear they are very backlogged every since the visa printing issue in June and still playing catch up.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

I sent an email to inquire about my expedite request .. I received that reply:

Please note that your case is currently being processed at the National Visa Center (NVC). Once the NVC schedules an appointment for your visa interview, they will send your file to our office for processing and will send you a notification of her appointment date and time.

Regards,

Consular Section

U.S Embassy, Cairo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

You are welcome. Hey since you are in Syria will your interview be in Jordan or Algeria's or do you know? They keep moving ya'll around so much. Was even in Egypt but they refused to allow Syrians to have visa to come in for interview. So do you happen to know whats up over there.

And please stay safe okay. (L)

My spouse's interview will be in Jordan. I have not heard anything certain that Syrians applicants are going to Egypt and Algeria for their interviews. The Embassy in Jordan has instructions online specifically for Syrians coming for their interviews as they have also experienced trouble getting into the country like those that have gone to Egypt. Below is the link, but alsois a short blurb for Syrian's traveling to Jordan. Some people on the forums have advised that Syrians and Libyans are getting preferential treatment when it comes to scheduling interviews in Jordan, but we shall find out if that's the case with my spouse's application.

http://jordan.usembassy.gov/visa_syrian_applicants.html

Special Information for Syrian Applicants

Some visa applicants traveling from Syria have encountered difficulties arriving in Amman for their immigrant visa interviews. The U.S. Embassy in Amman is liaising with the Jordanian authorities and Royal Jordanian to facilitate the entry of immigrant visa applicants arriving by air with scheduled interviews in Amman. While we cannot guarantee their entry into Jordan, we can inform the Jordanian authorities that immigrant visa applicants will be entering Jordan via Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA) on a specific date for an immigrant visa interview.

Syrian IV applicants with scheduled interviews at Embassy Amman should contact the Consular Section with the date they plan to fly to Jordan at least one week in advance. We encourage Syrian visa applicants to fly with Royal Jordanian Airlines from Beirut to Amman on flights 406 or 408. They should carry their interview appointment letter with them when traveling. Some visa applicants have encountered difficulties making it to their interviews when they have attempted to fly with other airlines, use other airports, or to cross by land. Please email travel dates to the Consular Section at the following address: sfvp@state.gov

I believe for Brazil you do it at interview. There's only Mexico and India that I know of that has to schedule offsite biometrics appointment. Everyone else you are fingerprinted at interview. Have you gone to your info page on VJ to see if there's any information there about it?

Dominican Republic also does offsite biometrics through the US Traveldocs website (Visa Application Center). I thought that was becoming the norm now, but I could be wrong!

IR-5

• USCIS scan date - 11/07/2014
  • NVC scan date - 03/06/2015
  • NVC case complete - 08/01/2015
  • Interview scheduled - 09/14/2015
  • Interview - 10/08/2015

I picked up the passport in two days.. I just came back to my city morning 1 AM, and by 11 AM I got a message that my passport is ready for pickup.

My Interview is in Mumbai, and I live in Chennai. Both Cities are far away from each other. I didn't expect this much quick response from US Consulate :)

That was super fast. Sounds like the passport traveled to chennai on the same plane as you did :)

Congrats!

USCIS

January 16, 2015 I-130 Mailed, Chi lockbox January 20, 2015 Priority Date, January 21, 2015 NOA1 notice date, Assigned VSC, January 23, 2015 Check Cashed, electronically March 5, 2015 NOA2

NVC

March 27, 2015 NVC received April 6, 2015 Case#, IIN# assigned April 8, 2015 Paid AOS + IV fee Invoices May 5, 2015 AOS + IV package submitted May 11, 2015 Scan Date

June 11, 2015 DS-260 submitted June 25, 2015 False checklist (for ds260).. hello? June 30, 2015 Answered checklist Aug 5, 2015 Escalated to Supervisor review Aug 13, 2015 Case Complete

Consular

Sept 10, 2015 Interview Scheduled Sept 11, 2015 P4 Letter received Sept 21, 2015 file In transit from NVC Sept 23, 2015 file at Embassy

Sept 28, 2015 Medical Oct 14, 2015 Biometrics Oct 15, 2015 Interview (Approved) Oct 19, 2015 IV visa Issued Oct 23, 2015 Passport Pickup

POE

Nov 2, 2015 Entered the US Nov 16, 2015 Applied for SSN, walk-in Nov 20, 2015 Social Security Card recd Jan 15, 2016 GC received

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey everyone! I have a question, hope someone can help me. On the interview letter under important reminders it says to bring updated federal income tax, but then under what my husband is required to bring to the interview under financial evidence it has a Y next to it which the nvc has sent to ciudad Juarez. Should he bring it or not?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Got our interview scheduled for November 30th :joy: . They scheduled it on October 2nd and I got the P4 letter today. Can't wait for November 30th now. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Dwheels you can updated me in the spreadsheet.

12/27/2014 - Married

USCIS Journey
01/28/15 - Mailed I-130 package

01/30/15 - Priority Date
02/03/15 - Email NOA1 received (case transferred to Nebraska Service Center)
02/07/15 - received hard copy NOA1
06/19/15 - Got approval confirmation over the phone
06/30/15 - Received hard copy NOA2
07/01/15 - Case shipped to NVC

NVC Journey
07/06/15 - NVC received case
07/20/15 - Case number & IIN assigned
07/26/15 - Submit DS-261
07/27/15 - Paid AOS bill
08/05/15 - Paid IV bill
08/07/15 - Complete and submit DS-260
08/12/15 - Mailed AOS and IV package
08/14/15 - AOS and IV package delivered
08/14/15 - Scan Date!!!!

09/03/15 - Called and confirmed CC :dancing:
09/10/15 - CC email received
10/02/15 - Interview scheduled

11/30/15 - Interview Date :goofy:

Filed: Country: Croatia
Timeline

Hey, does anyone know if the green card production fee can be paid using an international credit card? Or does it have to be a US-based one?

The instructions they gave me just say I can use a credit card but don't say if there are any limitations on that. However some say it has to be US-based, so now I don't know...

Edited by dragi

Hello everyone, i did not post allot in the forum but have been following every thread that has helped me answer all of my questions and go through the final stages of this process feeling more relaxed and able to see progress and similar experiences like mine. Yesterday was our interview at the embassy at the Dominican Republic at 8:00am. We got to the embassy at around 6:00am and it was already packed. We brought our 1 year old son with us and got sent to a line for people with kids and got a chance to enter the embassy much sooner than expected. we got number 29 and waited for about 20 minutes for our number to be called. The first time they called us the person only requested my wifes paperwork (police cert, marriage cert and medical exam), baby's birth certificate and naturalization certificate and gave me back a packet that was label additional documents, and told me those were everything i had sent NVC that was not needed. He then advised us to sit down and wait to be called again. After about 40 minutes of wait after that, we were called again, this time it was the official. She was a very nice lady and smiled all the way. She looked at the papers and everything was in order, didnt ask a single question eiher to me or to my wife and joked that we were about 1 out of 2 couples that were migrating to florida as everyone here in the DR usually go to new york,after writing something in the computer she then looked at the AOS and asked me if i had another sponsor besides me because my income wasnt enough i told her i did and that i had sent the sponsors i864 packet to nvc as well. It turns out they never got it and they were only showing me. She asked if i had a copy with me and out of all the information that i did have, that i didnt. it was frustrating, she gave my wife a white papre for her to mail in the packet and that she would hear from them as soon as they recieved the i864 from my sponsor. I asked if i could bring it myself to the embassy instead of mailing it and she told me i could. She gave me a embassy access pass to come back anytime until the 15th and to go to a specific window to hand everything in. I left very frustrated and when i got to my car and checked my phone (no phones allowed in embassy) i had recieved the full packet by carrier and was waiting for me to go pick it up... we were able to get it from the postal office and drive back to the embassy in about an hour. We went back to the embassy and once we entered i was able to go to the nice lady again, she looked at everything and said ok your vsa will be issued today and it will be delivered to the locaton you preselected. Checked ceac status yesterday and said administrative processing. Today i checked again and now it says issued!!!! i am so happy to have finally finished this process after starting it back in december of 2012. Just wanted to share my experience with al of you as this forum has been of incredible help to me once i decided to join as one of its members back in july. I appreciate all the help i found and how he spreadsheet allowed me to stay at ease while waiting for my interview.@@ Good luck to everyone waiting for there interview day to come and to everyone in this dreaded process...!!! WOOHOOOOO SO HAPPYYYY :joy::joy::joy::secret::secret:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

My wife called me this morning to say that her visa was approved! Finally we can breath a sigh of relief. All praise goes to God!

Please when you have time update us on your Naples review :) I will be having mine soon and im too anxious and nervous about it. Thanks

USCIS

24 July 2014 - Marriage :wub:

18 August 2014 - I130 sent
19 August 2014- PRIORITY DATE
20 August 2014 - I130 NOA1
:clock:
24 March 2015 - Case was transferred from VSC to CSC :huh:
18 May 2015 - I130 approved NOA2 (271 days )

NVC

17 June 2015- NVC received

17 June 2015- DS261, AOS BILL, IV BILL received

Website down :ranting::protest:
22 June 2015 - AOS BILL, IV BILL paid by mail
22 June 2015 - DS261 submitted by mail
05 July 2015 - WEBSITE BACK ON :dance:
05 July 2015 - DS260 completed
11 July 2015 - AOS & IV package sent
13 July 2015- AOS & IV package received
28 July 2015- Case Complete :D:dance:

19 August 2015 - Mailed & emailed upgrade from F2A to CR1 :thumbs:
27 August 2015- Received email stating that our embassy does not participate in NVC'S electronic processing program therefore we should submit forms through mail (which we had already) :cry:
02 September 2015 - Spoke to supervisor Silvia about our upgrade, found out whoever reply to our email was wrong and she was going to take a look at our case :rolleyes:

09 September 2015 - Confirmed upgrade F2a to CR1 through the phone with Supervisor Silvia (she's an angel) :D
Waiting for Interview date for Naples, Italy :clock:

11 September 2015 - Interview date scheduled for 28th October 2015 :D
14 September 2015 - Received P4 letter email ( interview letter) :dancing:

20 September 2015 - CEAC status changed to IN TRANSIT :thumbs:

21 September 2015 - CEAC status change to READY

NAPLES EMBASSY

27th October 2015 - Medical exam

28th October 2015 - interview (approved!!!) :D :dance:

waiting for news about passport and visa :clock:

4th November - CEAC status changed to ISSUED

5th November - VISA in hand ... yesssss finally! #blessed

8th November - POE MIAMI (the whole process took about 45mn)

19th November - Received SSN by mail ( I had applied for it when asked if i wanted to be issued a SSN in the DS260)

23rd December- Received GC by mail (it took about 45 days from POE) finally :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone, i did not post allot in the forum but have been following every thread that has helped me answer all of my questions and go through the final stages of this process feeling more relaxed and able to see progress and similar experiences like mine. Yesterday was our interview at the embassy at the Dominican Republic at 8:00am. We got to the embassy at around 6:00am and it was already packed. We brought our 1 year old son with us and got sent to a line for people with kids and got a chance to enter the embassy much sooner than expected. we got number 29 and waited for about 20 minutes for our number to be called. The first time they called us the person only requested my wifes paperwork (police cert, marriage cert and medical exam), baby's birth certificate and naturalization certificate and gave me back a packet that was label additional documents, and told me those were everything i had sent NVC that was not needed. He then advised us to sit down and wait to be called again. After about 40 minutes of wait after that, we were called again, this time it was the official. She was a very nice lady and smiled all the way. She looked at the papers and everything was in order, didnt ask a single question eiher to me or to my wife and joked that we were about 1 out of 2 couples that were migrating to florida as everyone here in the DR usually go to new york,after writing something in the computer she then looked at the AOS and asked me if i had another sponsor besides me because my income wasnt enough i told her i did and that i had sent the sponsors i864 packet to nvc as well. It turns out they never got it and they were only showing me. She asked if i had a copy with me and out of all the information that i did have, that i didnt. it was frustrating, she gave my wife a white papre for her to mail in the packet and that she would hear from them as soon as they recieved the i864 from my sponsor. I asked if i could bring it myself to the embassy instead of mailing it and she told me i could. She gave me a embassy access pass to come back anytime until the 15th and to go to a specific window to hand everything in. I left very frustrated and when i got to my car and checked my phone (no phones allowed in embassy) i had recieved the full packet by carrier and was waiting for me to go pick it up... we were able to get it from the postal office and drive back to the embassy in about an hour. We went back to the embassy and once we entered i was able to go to the nice lady again, she looked at everything and said ok your vsa will be issued today and it will be delivered to the locaton you preselected. Checked ceac status yesterday and said administrative processing. Today i checked again and now it says issued!!!! i am so happy to have finally finished this process after starting it back in december of 2012. Just wanted to share my experience with al of you as this forum has been of incredible help to me once i decided to join as one of its members back in july. I appreciate all the help i found and how he spreadsheet allowed me to stay at ease while waiting for my interview.@@ Good luck to everyone waiting for there interview day to come and to everyone in this dreaded process...!!! WOOHOOOOO SO HAPPYYYY :joy::joy::joy::secret::secret:

Thanks for sharing and very glad you got through.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.