51 posts in this topic

I'm so very sorry they were so mean to you and yes they are nasty and

heartless they don't care one bit about is citizens or not. If you called during the

day try calling in the evening or after 4 their time you will get a whole new set of

people they seem some what nicer.

I think they are taking about 45 to 60 days, so your getting close, just try to

relax and I know it's not easy but do your best. You will just upset yourself by

thinking calling these monsters will make things faster. But it is good to let them

know your calling. They keep a record of how often you call so call at least once

a week. I'll be praying all goes quickly for you and your family and welcome to

the thread. :)(L)

OMG I'm so sorry to know your husband has been in AP for over a year so has

Natasha and Noor. They really need to fix this or is it exactly how they want it?

Did they say your husband was approved at the interview? Did he need to send

anything in or they just put you in AP without a reason?

Also is there anyway you can go visit him, you really need to go. I did the same

thing to try to save money for when he's here (God willing) and they made a big

deal of it so now we don't care about the money we just need to see each other

as often as we can for our own sanity. If it helps us well then we kill two birds

with one stone. You really need to go visit for as long as you can.

Your in my prayers and happy to see you again, but wish it was for you to

announce to us your husband is home with you. (L)

For a few of us it's still a waiting game, with God's help soon this will come to a positive end.

They asked for a different co-sponsor and we submitted the papers . I don't know, so sick of all this mess! People from the embassy came to my husbands house last month to see if he is legit...how much longer is this going to take. I really do want to visit him but I have already spent so much calling him and keeping in touch! I am a recent graduate and its not being possible for me to go right now. Are you still waiting also?

So sorry R<3S, I know exactly how you feel,,,,it's horrible, emotional torture... I have another friend of fb who is in same spot as us...she has more info on processing times, I will let you know when i find out more specific info! Keep your chin up, and if you can, go visit your hubby soon! Idk when i can go back.... :cry:

Oh really? There is a processing time for this? Seems unlimited! Please do let me know if there is a time to expect. I wish I could visit him, but not possible right now. This process is putting such a strain on our relationship, I don't even know what to say. :(

July 28 2011- Married :dancing:

April 1 2013- Sent I-130

April 2 2013- NOA1

Nov 14 2013-Transferred to NSC

Nov 21- File touched

Jan 10, 2014- Approved! (NOA2)

Jan 13, 2014- Shipped out to NVC

Jan 27, 2014- Received by NVC

March 6,2014- Received Case Number and requested Case Number Change

March 9, 2014 -Sent in DS-261

March 10,2014 - Paid AOS Fee

March 22, 2014 - Sent in AOS Package

March 25,2014 - Paid IV Fee

March 26, 2014 - AOS Package picked up by a B.Standish

March 28, 2014 - IV fee shown as PAid

March 31, 2014 - Send corrections to AOS Package

April 1, 2014 - Corrected Aos Package received and signed by N Visa Center

April 5, 2014 - Case number changed finally

April 11, 2014- Got checklist for AOS

April 17, 2014- Submitted DS-260

April 18, 2014- Sent in IV package and AOS checklist

May 14, 2014- IV Checklist

May 16, 2014- Sent in IV Checklist

May 23, 2014- IV Checklist received

June 25, 2014- Case Complete

July 2, 2014- Receive CC email

July 11, 2014- Interview email received

July 21, 2014- Medical Done

Aug 26, 2014- Interview

Case in AP :ranting::ranting:

Oct 23, turned in needed documents

Case Updated- July 22, 30, Aug 5, Nov 2, Nov 4, Nov 8, Nov 15+16 (2015)

Nov 16-told to go to Embassy

Update Nov 29 + 30

Nov 29 - Gave Refusal Sheet :cry:

Informed that Case is being sent back to USCIS with intent to revoke :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Jan 12-13, 216 Case Date Update on CEAC

Feb 12,2016-Update on USCIS, case under review

Oct 14, 2016 NOIR sent out, received OCT 18, 2016

Dream-dj.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

nd

They asked for a different co-sponsor and we submitted the papers . I don't know, so sick of all this mess! People from the embassy came to my husbands house last month to see if he is legit...how much longer is this going to take. I really do want to visit him but I have already spent so much calling him and keeping in touch! I am a recent graduate and its not being possible for me to go right now. Are you still waiting also?

Oh really? There is a processing time for this? Seems unlimited! Please do let me know if there is a time to expect. I wish I could visit him, but not possible right now. This process is putting such a strain on our relationship, I don't even know what to say. :(

Really I would have thought they would have just asked you to get a second sponsor if this person didn't make enough. But then they make no sense what so ever, they really need to stop their abuse because that is what this is. I think they pick certain people to hold back for no reason at all.

They outright denied us they saying (CO) he didn't believe we are a bona fide marriage, lived with the man almost two years then was forced to come back because my parents became ill. I honestly think it was because my husband was late to the appointment, I really do, thus why the stupid baseless reason. So yes we wait for our papers to be reviewed. Praying for a reaffirm God willing then a second interview. We just need a CO that isn't prejudice. God help and bless us all, we have suffered enough.

Do you have a smart phone? If you do you can talk to your husband on Viber or Skype for free just need to pay for the internet. Found a great deal on T-Mobile for 30 dollars a month. You really need to visit they will hold it against you as they did us. Can your parents lend you the money then you can pay them back later? If I had it I would give it to you without question. (L) (L)

America, Give Me My Spouse/Fiancé !

https://www.youtube....O6dwPf8HqZBzjUA

Help us make processing times at USCIS service centers fairer.
http://helptsc.tumblr.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Married. 10-16-2011. (L)

I-130 Sent. 03-14-2014 PD changed 6-24-2013. Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 05-28-2014.

I-130 NOA1. 03-20-2013. Pay AOS Bill: 05-28- 2014. smileys-money-114847.gif

Returned to me due to mistake. 04-27-2013. Submit DS-261: 05-28-2014 Scanned on May 30 Th.
Returned to USCIS
04-30-2013. Send AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Returned to me again USCIS mistake.
05-14-2013. Send AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Returned to USCIS. 06-24-2013 due to travel. Receive IV Bill: 07-07-2014. 2uge4p4.gif
I-130 NOA2, Approved. 04-08-2014. Send IV Package: 07-22-2014 Scanned 07/24/2014.
Your I-130 was approved in 283, actual 343 days.
Submitted DS-260; 07/14/2014

Arrived NVC. 04-25-2014. NVC requested parents marriage cert, 10/10/2014

Case number given. 05-20-2014. Last scan date, 10/22/2014
Sent AOS Package: 06-10-2014. AOS Approved: 12-16-2014. egyptian.gif
Sent AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Receive I-864 Package: 06-25-2014.
Pay AOS Bill: 05-28- 2014. smileys-money-114847.gif

CASE COMPLETE : They lied, 09-17-2014 42.gifActual CC 12-16-2014. Finally smiley-sick014.gif

Interview date given on 12-29-2014. Interview date 02-19-2015

01-29-2015 - Medical

02-19-2015 - Interview: Denied, reason given does not believe we are a Bona Fide marriage. voodoo-smiley-emoticon.gif groin-kick-smiley-emoticon.gif

-----------------------------------------

9hftc5sfgir1vd95.png

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hi guys! I come to this thread occasionally but not much. Hoping everyone process is going well! I am so frustrated!! I have not seen my husband in more than 2 yrs due to this process!!! Ugh! Not only did the process take more than 6 months, but even after that hes been in AP for more than a yr. This sucks so much!!!! Just wanted to express my frustration out. :ranting::ranting:

Oh my god, why did your petition take so long to be approved?? Were there any complications with your case or anything? This is one of my fears for this whole process, I don't want to be away from my husband for much longer ):

Im sorry for all that you've been through and I wish you lots of luck with your journey (:

March 11th 2015: We got married! (L)

July 15th 2015: I-130 petition sent to Chicago filing center

July 17th 2015: NOA1, petition forwarded to Nebraska

July 21st 2015: NOA1 Hard copy received

January 5th 2016: Petition approved!

January 14 2016: NOA2 hardcopy received

January 14th 2016: Case sent to Dept. of State

February 2nd 2016 : received NVC welcome letter along with case and invoice number

May 11, 2016: DS-261 completed and AOS fee paid

May 19th 2016: Immigrant visa fee paid

July 6th 2016: DS-260 completed

July 8th 2016: Our AOS package was received

August 13th 2016: AOS package review complete and visa interview scheduled for Sept 27th 2016!!!

September 21st 2016: Hubbys medical exam

September 27th: APPROVED!

nd

Really I would have thought they would have just asked you to get a second sponsor if this person didn't make enough. But then they make no sense what so ever, they really need to stop their abuse because that is what this is. I think they pick certain people to hold back for no reason at all.

They outright denied us they saying (CO) he didn't believe we are a bona fide marriage, lived with the man almost two years then was forced to come back because my parents became ill. I honestly think it was because my husband was late to the appointment, I really do, thus why the stupid baseless reason. So yes we wait for our papers to be reviewed. Praying for a reaffirm God willing then a second interview. We just need a CO that isn't prejudice. God help and bless us all, we have suffered enough.

Do you have a smart phone? If you do you can talk to your husband on Viber or Skype for free just need to pay for the internet. Found a great deal on T-Mobile for 30 dollars a month. You really need to visit they will hold it against you as they did us. Can your parents lend you the money then you can pay them back later? If I had it I would give it to you without question. (L) (L)

The co-sponsor did make enough but they said they do not believe that it was authentic because my she is not family and a different ethnicity than me, I dont even know what they come up with. what they denied u evn though u lived with him for 2 yrs? thats so harsh!! uggh i thought this immigration ####### would be done so soon it just never ends! i hope ur spouse gets their visa soon! its so unfair how they assume they know things about us. I mean I understand that ppl make stuff up and lie but omg, why does it take forever for them, what more do they want! ive seen ppl come here and leave thie spouse after they got a greencard, weren't those ppl checked?? the ones who i have seen who arent rly in a relationship are the ones who get their visa fast and get away with it, and the ones who are rly yearning to be with their loved ones ae waiting and paying for it.

Yes I have a smrt phone and I do talk to him on fb chat but its not be that cant chat. My husband lives in the village and does not have acess to a laptop or good internet. He does have a tablet that he uses but theres only so much we can talk becasue of the horrible internet and he has to pay per mb to use it too. hes also been unemplyed for over a yr so that doesnt help. he used to work in the middle east but he left for his interview, who knew this would take a lifetime!

Unfortunetly I cant ask my parents for money, I am already living with them and they arent very supportive of my marriage, they wanted e to marry who they wanted as per their traditional views, not mine. so im stuck there :( I hope they dont hold it agaisnt me that I have not seen my husband in so long, its not my fault! It's theirs! Ugh

Hope something good happens soon :( :(

April 1 2013- Sent I-130

April 2 2013- NOA1

Nov 21- File touched

Aug 26, 2014- Interview

Update Nov 29 + 30

Informed that Case is being sent back to USCIS with intent to revoke :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Dream-dj.png

Oh my god, why did your petition take so long to be approved?? Were there any complications with your case or anything? This is one of my fears for this whole process, I don't want to be away from my husband for much longer ):

Im sorry for all that you've been through and I wish you lots of luck with your journey (:

I honestly hope u dont have to go through something like this!! It makes such a big impact on ur life. Its a nightmare!!

There werent any complications but things added up in my case. After I applied, not very long after, all I-130s were pushed back so the offices could work on the deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA) paperwork. This caused a backlog everywhere, at uscis and nvc. My case sat at uscis for a like a yr before being transfered to a "working" office. That took forever!! After that there was that national visa crash around this time last time I think, not sure when. So after all that...

My husband was put on AP, many reasons for delay according to them...well they requested a new co-sponsor, and red flags...my husband is muslim, and he used to live in a MENA country-terrorist risk list countries and is from Bangladesh-a high fraud country, ppl can make fraudulent document in one day, the poorest and countries on the terrorist list are usually the high fraud countries. Such as many countries in Afica, Latin America, and Asia, including India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

On top of that, we met online....which is another red flag in those parts of the world. Thats all of the ngihtmare in summary!

April 1 2013- Sent I-130

April 2 2013- NOA1

Nov 21- File touched

Aug 26, 2014- Interview

Update Nov 29 + 30

Dream-dj.png

Guys... I am so sorry!! For real. :(

Now I feel selfish for complaining for a couple of months delay!! :oops:

I do hope it is not too much longer for everyone and that Our Lord allows us to see the end to this nightmare soon to each one of us who have suffered through the sepparation from the one or ones we love. I will be praying for all of us, so He gives us the strength we need to go through this. I was told today by a dearest friend: "Our Lord only gives the hardest battles to His strongest soldiers" We are elite soldiers here. At least, that is how all this makes me feel. :dance:

Yes I have a smrt phone and I do talk to him on fb chat but its not be that cant chat. My husband lives in the village and does not have acess to a laptop or good internet. He does have a tablet that he uses but theres only so much we can talk becasue of the horrible internet and he has to pay per mb to use it too. hes also been unemplyed for over a yr so that doesnt help. he used to work in the middle east but he left for his interview, who knew this would take a lifetime! I can relate to this. There are parts in my country where there is no internet access and, to top that, cellphones work but the cost to call from the US is very high, besides, if you call them from here, there are no actual records, as the cheapest way to do it is through a prepaid phone. It really sucks!!

Unfortunetly I cant ask my parents for money, I am already living with them and they arent very supportive of my marriage, they wanted e to marry who they wanted as per their traditional views, not mine. so im stuck there :( I hope they dont hold it agaisnt me that I have not seen my husband in so long, its not my fault! It's theirs! Ugh I hope they do not hold it against you, specially because its economically hard for you to pay for plane tickets. One thing you can do is try and wire him some money. Ask him to keep the receipts and present them at the interview. I was advised this by our lawyer, as my husband cannot afford visits very often.

Hope something good happens soon :( :( Keep the faith. In the end, it is all we have. There is a reason for everything we go through. I believe this has made our marriages stronger. If we can cope with this as a couple, there is absolutely nothing we cannot overcome. A life lasting love!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

God willing you will be one of the lucky ones and your husband will be home with you very soon. My prayers are with you and everyone suffering through this heart wrenching process. Welcome to the thread. (L)

The co-sponsor did make enough but they said they do not believe that it was authentic because my she is not family and a different ethnicity than me, I dont even know what they come up with. what they denied u evn though u lived with him for 2 yrs? thats so harsh!! uggh i thought this immigration ####### would be done so soon it just never ends! i hope ur spouse gets their visa soon! its so unfair how they assume they know things about us. I mean I understand that ppl make stuff up and lie but omg, why does it take forever for them, what more do they want! ive seen ppl come here and leave thie spouse after they got a greencard, weren't those ppl checked?? the ones who i have seen who arent rly in a relationship are the ones who get their visa fast and get away with it, and the ones who are rly yearning to be with their loved ones ae waiting and paying for it.

Yes I have a smrt phone and I do talk to him on fb chat but its not be that cant chat. My husband lives in the village and does not have acess to a laptop or good internet. He does have a tablet that he uses but theres only so much we can talk becasue of the horrible internet and he has to pay per mb to use it too. hes also been unemplyed for over a yr so that doesnt help. he used to work in the middle east but he left for his interview, who knew this would take a lifetime!

Unfortunetly I cant ask my parents for money, I am already living with them and they arent very supportive of my marriage, they wanted e to marry who they wanted as per their traditional views, not mine. so im stuck there :( I hope they dont hold it agaisnt me that I have not seen my husband in so long, its not my fault! It's theirs! Ugh

Hope something good happens soon :(

They are pure evil and what BS about your sponsor, they signed a paper saying

they are responsible and it's binding as far as I know so what should they care

if it's a relative or not. Just a stupid excuse to make you suffer more and I think

if your completely honest with they they will understand why you haven't visited

your husband. But it seems to me you have your Visa you just need that sponsor

to make it happen. I'll be praying this is the case.

Why didn't your husband stay in the Middle East working he could have gone

to his interview there with no problem. I e-mailed the Egyptian embassy about

this and they said there would be no problem going through the process in

another country.

I pray to win the lotto because if I did I would send money to you and others

that can't visit their spouse. It's not fair they hold things against we can do

nothing about.

Praying for all of us to find happiness soon with Visa in hand and I agree they let

a lot of people get by that shouldn't but the whole process is difficult what they

need to do is change laws so those immigrating have to return in case of divorce

so there is less fraud. Honestly they can't prevent it, they only go through the

motions and hope they are right.

Thank you for your kind works so happy you joined us. :)(L)

I honestly hope u dont have to go through something like this!! It makes such a big impact on ur life. Its a nightmare!!

There werent any complications but things added up in my case. After I applied, not very long after, all I-130s were pushed back so the offices could work on the deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA) paperwork. This caused a backlog everywhere, at uscis and nvc. My case sat at uscis for a like a yr before being transfered to a "working" office. That took forever!! After that there was that national visa crash around this time last time I think, not sure when. So after all that...

My husband was put on AP, many reasons for delay according to them...well they requested a new co-sponsor, and red flags...my husband is muslim, and he used to live in a MENA country-terrorist risk list countries and is from Bangladesh-a high fraud country, ppl can make fraudulent document in one day, the poorest and countries on the terrorist list are usually the high fraud countries. Such as many countries in Afica, Latin America, and Asia, including India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

On top of that, we met online....which is another red flag in those parts of the world. Thats all of the ngihtmare in summary!

Same with us one mess after another and pushed back due to DACA and sent to Nebraska service center

met online. like it makes a difference where and how you meet someone. (L)

Guys... I am so sorry!! For real.

Now I feel selfish for complaining for a couple of months delay!! :oops:

I do hope it is not too much longer for everyone and that Our Lord allows us to see the end to this nightmare soon to each one of us who have suffered through the sepparation from the one or ones we love. I will be praying for all of us, so He gives us the strength we need to go through this. I was told today by a dearest friend: "Our Lord only gives the hardest battles to His strongest soldiers" We are elite soldiers here. At least, that is how all this makes me feel. :dance:

Thank you so much but I disagree with you, your pain may not be as long as ours but it's the same pain and the heart doesn't understand time but only the pain of separation. Your complaints are as valid as ours.

Thank you so much for your prayers I'm praying for all of us also. Lovely thought but I don't feel elite I feel beat to a pulp. :cry: (L)

Didn't copy sorry but on your post to R<3S, well said!!!!! :)(L)

picgifs-hugs-1247.gif

...for us all who are waiting so long & blessings to us all, whether just starting this horrible process, or those who are enduring to their victory of their visas being issued!!! (L) american-flag.gif

I know we will never give up, never lose hope, and we WILL BE conquerors!

smileys-kisses-964034.gif

Yes, our marriages will be stronger for this; I know ours is, and I pray all the time for all of us to get our visas issued ASAP!!!!!!!

Hang in there, eventually it will happen!

(Just make sure to come back and brag about it, so we all can have renewed hope! I love seeing people post their issueds!!)

(L) LOVE TO ALL, (F) Natasha

twin-towers-9-11-01.gif

Hahahahaa I just love you Natasha your such a joy and I agree with you 100%!!!! (F) (L) (L) (L) (F)

America, Give Me My Spouse/Fiancé !

https://www.youtube....O6dwPf8HqZBzjUA

Help us make processing times at USCIS service centers fairer.
http://helptsc.tumblr.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Married. 10-16-2011. (L)

I-130 Sent. 03-14-2014 PD changed 6-24-2013. Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 05-28-2014.

I-130 NOA1. 03-20-2013. Pay AOS Bill: 05-28- 2014. smileys-money-114847.gif

Returned to me due to mistake. 04-27-2013. Submit DS-261: 05-28-2014 Scanned on May 30 Th.
Returned to USCIS
04-30-2013. Send AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Returned to me again USCIS mistake.
05-14-2013. Send AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Returned to USCIS. 06-24-2013 due to travel. Receive IV Bill: 07-07-2014. 2uge4p4.gif
I-130 NOA2, Approved. 04-08-2014. Send IV Package: 07-22-2014 Scanned 07/24/2014.
Your I-130 was approved in 283, actual 343 days.
Submitted DS-260; 07/14/2014

Arrived NVC. 04-25-2014. NVC requested parents marriage cert, 10/10/2014

Case number given. 05-20-2014. Last scan date, 10/22/2014
Sent AOS Package: 06-10-2014. AOS Approved: 12-16-2014. egyptian.gif
Sent AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Receive I-864 Package: 06-25-2014.
Pay AOS Bill: 05-28- 2014. smileys-money-114847.gif

CASE COMPLETE : They lied, 09-17-2014 42.gifActual CC 12-16-2014. Finally smiley-sick014.gif

Interview date given on 12-29-2014. Interview date 02-19-2015

01-29-2015 - Medical

02-19-2015 - Interview: Denied, reason given does not believe we are a Bona Fide marriage. voodoo-smiley-emoticon.gif groin-kick-smiley-emoticon.gif

-----------------------------------------

9hftc5sfgir1vd95.png

Timeline

Oh no, My husband is from India and we met online ): I hope this process goes smoothly regardless of that.

February 2nd 2016 : received NVC welcome letter along with case and invoice number

August 13th 2016: AOS package review complete and visa interview scheduled for Sept 27th 2016!!!

Timeline

God willing you will be one of the lucky ones and your husband will be home with you very soon. My prayers are with you and everyone suffering through this heart wrenching process. Welcome to the thread. (L)

Thank you (:

Oh no, I had the same problem as You Solenta! It didn't paste! Hahaha

Zats&Bryan, Thanks for the support. I have sent my husband money even when he was living in Kuwait, although I can really see the difference in...the system. The recipients are given based on the ID number and on each receipt the name is spelled different! Can you believe it? I used western union many times and he sent me money too, but they look at the number and the name is mest up :( I did collect the receipts before but then I realized his name was spelled different on all of them-minus or plus a letter. :( that would cause only more suspicion...shucks

I agree with you, this journey will bring us closer with our spouses!! It will not be an ordinary story to tell ;)

Solenta

They are pure evil and what BS about your sponsor, they signed a paper saying

they are responsible and it's binding as far as I know so what should they care

if it's a relative or not. Just a stupid excuse to make you suffer more and I think

if your completely honest with they they will understand why you haven't visited

your husband. But it seems to me you have your Visa you just need that sponsor

to make it happen. I'll be praying this is the case.

I sent in another co-sponsor quite soon after the AP, but still no word :(

Why didn't your husband stay in the Middle East working he could have gone

to his interview there with no problem. I e-mailed the Egyptian embassy about

this and they said there would be no problem going through the process in

another country.

His Akama (Working Visa) was expiring at the time and I had already helped him pay twice before and could not help this time.

His last job wasn't paying him and took his money! He could not pay for it and would become an illegal resident. Also, who knew this would take soooooooooooooooooooooo

long. Also my husband did not feel comfortable doing the process in the middle east and wanted to go back home :(

I pray to win the lotto because if I did I would send money to you and others

that can't visit their spouse. It's not fair they hold things against we can do

nothing about.

Wouldn't that be lucky! Me too, I pray that others don't have to go through this. I don't even know if it is better now, is the backlog still like it was when I applied?

Edited by R<3S

April 1 2013- Sent I-130

April 2 2013- NOA1

Nov 21- File touched

Aug 26, 2014- Interview

Update Nov 29 + 30

Dream-dj.png

Oh no, My husband is from India and we met online ): I hope this process goes smoothly regardless of that.

I hope everything goes well for you also! Just be cautious to include anything needed and proof of a relationship, any small or big thing to add to the file that will help. Best wishes to you. This forum has been very helpful to me on the way so feel free to ask any questions if you are concerned :)

April 1 2013- Sent I-130

April 2 2013- NOA1

Nov 21- File touched

Aug 26, 2014- Interview

Update Nov 29 + 30

Dream-dj.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just a quick peek to see how everyone is doing in the long and frustrating journey!

I am elated to share that after 25 months to get my IR-1 immigration visa, and a few months of ups and downs with job and health, I have a sale pending on my condo, health is good and I have booked my flight to be with my husband. Flying out on Sept 29/15 to be with him permanently! Best birthday present I could give myself!!!

I wish you all happiness and joy, and the patience to get though this roller coaster they call immigration!

(L)(L)(L)(L)

Edited by SuzieQTpi

I just called NVC. It took me 15 mins for the call to get through and whenever it connected I started shaking!! Anyways, long story short, even though we dont have a date yet something really nice happened. I finally found a rep with a heart and humane!!! She was so nice and helpful!! Faith in reps at NVC call center restored!!! They do have human beings, understanding, caring, eager to help people at that place!! So I asked for a Sup, but this time to give a positive feedback.

Now waiting for the Senator to inquire. Maybe by the end of the week! Wish us luck!!!

Just a quick peek to see how everyone is doing in the long and frustrating journey!

I am elated to share that after 25 months to get my IR-1 immigration visa, and a few months of ups and downs with job and health, I have a sale pending on my condo, health is good and I have booked my flight to be with my husband. Flying out on Sept 29/15 to be with him permanently! Best birthday present I could give myself!!!

I wish you all happiness and joy, and the patience to get though this roller coaster they call immigration!

(L)(L)(L)(L)

Congrats!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.