21 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You might not care if you committed visa fraud or not, but people committing such fraud is one of the reasons the process takes so long for those doing it the legal way.

And yeah, it is your God given right to be with your wife. So if you can't be with her in U.S., go be with her somewhere else. It's not a God given right to be given automatic immigration passage ya know? Lol, I really do love the Anti-US rants by people who are trying to have someone immigrated into US at same time.

Edited by ssk2331

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

America is bad colombia is worse mostly due to Americas lovely foreign policy.

Why would I leave america how would that help anything. If I and everyone like me leave things will never change. And everyone will be worse off for it. Love it or leave it? Please.

America is bad. Colombia is worse thanks to America. The first step to fixing this nation is bringing enlightened people from overseas because most of the people here are a lost cause.

How could we ever go on without you? I'm so glad you're going to fix America! Please show us the light! You should run for president.

"A million years if I could live,
A thousand lives if I could give,
I would spend it all again with you,
Don't forget where you belong,
Only with me you are strong,
Not even the gods above can break,
Baby what we have"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

It seems that you came on here with the wrong attitude because your seeking help from people who have previous experience with this situation but with a terrible attitude towards the struggle that everyone on here has dealt with and is dealing with.

It seems your soon to be fiancee is here on a student visa, which she came on thinking that she would leave after her education program will be over. Correct? So that is good news because if she didn't know that you were going to propose then she has not committed visa faud. You need to start changing your wording and mindset of why you helped her with her student visa so that you dont get charged for visa faud. It seems after living with your gf while she was here on her student visa, that you decided that she is the love of your life and that yall want to get married. So get married and file for AOS, which yes cost an lot at one time but at least yall will be together. I am not positive about this but she might be able to not take as many classes because she will be in the states for a different reason now instead of a student visa. Now basically follow that other post that someone suggested and follow that process.

Also remember that some people have been separated from there loves ones for years and would love to be able to take the easy way out but this website is her as support system to doing it the right way aka the long/hard way. You are extremely lucky your future wife was able to come on a student visa and that you were able to do AOS while in the states not like many others on this site.

That is my 2 cents, I hope it helps you.

Cheers,

Sara

06/14/2015: Engaged!!!

07/07/2015: Left India for the USA...

08/13/2015: Priority mailed in I-129F to Texas LockBox.

08/13/2015: Started process on PCC for Guwahati, India.

08/17/2015: USCIS received I-129F petition.

08/19/2015: NOAI off to California Service Center!!

08/24/2015: NOAI receipt received.

08/25/2015: PCC received from Guwahati, India.

09/03/2015: NOAII Approval!!

09/04/2015: NOAII approval updated on website.

09/09/2015: NOAII received in mail.

09/24/2015: NVC received our case!

10/01/2015: Embassy receives case

10/15/2015: Sent out PCC for Thailand.

10/17/2015: Medical Exam.

...................: Received PCC from Thailand??

...................: Bio-metrics??

...................: Interview??

...................: POE somewhere on the east coast....

01/15/2016: Getting Married!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I do recognize that maybe what I did wasnt legal. I really don't give a damn if it was.

We do though, and you should to, as the TOS you agreed to when signing up to this site explains that it is not allowed here to...

"Condone or instruct, either directly or indirectly, others on how to commit fraudulent or illegal immigration activities in any way, shape, manner or method."

Doing so can lead to suspensions and a ban from the site.

This thread is closed for discussing illegal ways of immigrating and heated tempers/ bypassing language filters. Op is free to start another thread asking about LEGAL avenues (which the CR-1 or K1 would be).

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.