JayJay

*Phew* Wipes Brow...

14 posts in this topic

Hiya you lovely people - just wanted to say that I've missed you all dearly DEARLY and love ya all - just been the most busy person I've ever been in the last few weeks.

Hubby and I have set up a new business, and this has involved a heck of a lot of work - but we're hoping that it'll tie us, me (as an artist), and some other local businesses together online, as well as creating a decent outlet for some quality merchandise that we've been taking ages poring through - heh! It's been long, stressful and beh...but we've finally got the site up.

Which I built. Which is why I haven't been here. And let me tell you - HTML is a be-otch at the best of time! :D :D

So, it's all finished now...and suddenly..yes suddenly...it's only a couple of weeks until our interview, and there's me thining "holy cow!" :o and trying to prepare...hahaha! I have some photos I need to pick up from WalGreens (if I can ever get there!) and now at least, we're both on a health insurance policy too!

SO I just HAD to come here and say hi - haven't forgotten ya'll - my own mother's mad at me at the moment because in between the start of this business, and sleep...and the occasional meal, I haven't been checking my email for days at a time! If anyone wants to see our labour of love, the link's in my profile :)

Also if anyone has any tips on gettng rid of small amounts of extraneous space on a web page (appears differently in every browser), then lemme know...'cus I think there's some useless HTML trying to get in between me and website-organization-heaven here...you'll see what I mean!

Hugs to all of you - you'v been my friends and support through the most difficult parts of this and last year, and my heart, and thoughts go out to each and every single one of you. I hope you're all very well, and having a great 2006 :):thumbs::luv:(F)

england3.gif

3/29/06 - AOS Approved!

3/3/08 - Check cashed for ROC at CSC...

Feb 2009 - Called USCIS to see what the heck was goin' on...

FEB 20th 2009 - Received email - GC on the way!

I am APPROVED for the 10 year PR Card!

367532.png

356980.png

MyBum.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
Hiya you lovely people - just wanted to say that I've missed you all dearly DEARLY and love ya all - just been the most busy person I've ever been in the last few weeks.

Hubby and I have set up a new business, and this has involved a heck of a lot of work - but we're hoping that it'll tie us, me (as an artist), and some other local businesses together online, as well as creating a decent outlet for some quality merchandise that we've been taking ages poring through - heh! It's been long, stressful and beh...but we've finally got the site up.

Which I built. Which is why I haven't been here. And let me tell you - HTML is a be-otch at the best of time! :D :D

So, it's all finished now...and suddenly..yes suddenly...it's only a couple of weeks until our interview, and there's me thining "holy cow!" :o and trying to prepare...hahaha! I have some photos I need to pick up from WalGreens (if I can ever get there!) and now at least, we're both on a health insurance policy too!

SO I just HAD to come here and say hi - haven't forgotten ya'll - my own mother's mad at me at the moment because in between the start of this business, and sleep...and the occasional meal, I haven't been checking my email for days at a time! If anyone wants to see our labour of love, the link's in my profile :)

Also if anyone has any tips on gettng rid of small amounts of extraneous space on a web page (appears differently in every browser), then lemme know...'cus I think there's some useless HTML trying to get in between me and website-organization-heaven here...you'll see what I mean!

Hugs to all of you - you'v been my friends and support through the most difficult parts of this and last year, and my heart, and thoughts go out to each and every single one of you. I hope you're all very well, and having a great 2006 :):thumbs::luv:(F)

Glad to hear everything is going well! We certainly miss ya 'round here

12/5/05 Sent I129F Petition to Nebraska via Express Mail

12/6/05 Packaged received at 10:38 am in Nebraska

12/9/05 Check cashed (Never been so happy to have money leave my account)

12/12/05 Receive NOA1 snail mail - 30-60 day processing estimate

01/04/06 Receive NOA2 via e-mail

1/20/06 NVC letter in mail...will ship within a week.

2/1/06 Packet 3 and 4 in the mail

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

5/19/06 I leave for Peru to pick up mi amor

5/25/06 Lucia and I arrive in Chicago

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

9/09/06 Religious Wedding

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

JayJay

so nice to have you back! i'm glad that things are going well for ya...

i just looked at your website... i love it! i saved it to my favorites for online shopping!!! i have no comments about the html stuff though... sorry!

hope to see you here more often now!

*hugs*

Lynne

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

JayJay!! Glad to see you back around!

As far as the HTML... I should get my hubby in here... his job is HTML so maybe he could answer your question!

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

January 6, 2005 i-601 waiver approved!!!!

January 21, 2005 VISA IN HAND

February 12, 2005 WEDDING!!!!!

March 10, 2005 mailed AOS and EAD applications to Chicago

April 18, 2005 EAD and AOS receipt dates for NOA

June 30, 2005 AOS RFE evidence submitted (translated birth certificate)

August 10, 2005 ---EAD approved via infopass appointment

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

April 3, 2006 - Received welcome to America letter in the mail!

April 8, 2006 - Received GC in the mail - done for 2 years!!!!

March 1, 2008 - mailed off I-751

March 3, 2008 NSC delivery confirmation

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

March 28, 2008 Biometrics appointment

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

Jayjay, how good to see you back, you've been missed and I have already checked out the website and think it is great and you have some lovely items in there!!

(saved it in my favourites)

Can't help you with any of your questions, cause I'm hopeless at things like that but all I wanted to say was good luck with the new company, I'm sure it will be a roaring success :thumbs:

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

good to hear all is going well..you were missed...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Welcome back! :)

Abby (U.S.) and Ewen (Scotland): We laughed. We cried. Our witness didn't speak English. Happily married (finally), 27 December 2006.

Latest news: Green card received 16 April 2007. USCIS-free until 3 January 2009! Eligible to naturalize 3 April 2010.

Click on the "timeline" link at the left to view our timeline. And don't forget to update yours!

The London Interviews Thread: Wait times, interview dates, and chitchat for all visa types

The London Waivers Thread: For I-601 or I-212 applicants in London (UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia)

The London Graduates Thread: Moving stateside, AOS, and OT for London applicants and petitioners

all the mud in this town, all the dirt in this world

none of it sticks on you, you shake it off

'cause you're better than that, and you don't need it

there's nothing wrong with you

--Neil Finn

On second thought, let us not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place.

--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Great to hear from you Jay and even better to know that things are going so well. Really happy for you guys. The site looks great :thumbs: I just sent you a PM.

Lorelle

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good to see ya Jay Jay.

Hope your business does good.

Where is everyone finding your site at :whistle:

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Good to see ya Jay Jay.

Hope your business does good.

Where is everyone finding your site at :whistle:

In her profile

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

ok, my hubby says to go to www.w3c.org It's the standard for HTML. He also said if you use dreamweaver it helps with fixing those problems. That's what we use and we've never had a problem. His first answer was "program it right" :P So I got him to elaborate a little :P

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

January 6, 2005 i-601 waiver approved!!!!

January 21, 2005 VISA IN HAND

February 12, 2005 WEDDING!!!!!

March 10, 2005 mailed AOS and EAD applications to Chicago

April 18, 2005 EAD and AOS receipt dates for NOA

June 30, 2005 AOS RFE evidence submitted (translated birth certificate)

August 10, 2005 ---EAD approved via infopass appointment

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

April 3, 2006 - Received welcome to America letter in the mail!

April 8, 2006 - Received GC in the mail - done for 2 years!!!!

March 1, 2008 - mailed off I-751

March 3, 2008 NSC delivery confirmation

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

March 28, 2008 Biometrics appointment

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.