1,226 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mine says the same. Did you ever receive a letter advising interview could be waived? We did.

I haven't recieved anything from them. I called them last week, they told me they're still processing the February filers. ???

Oh my!!! We're on the same boat!!! I'm hoping we'll hear from them soon.. I just hope they'll not schedule me on May. It's my due date ??

Does your case # starts with MSC too?

Yes, my case starts with MSC which is Missouri Service Center.

No, They didn't send me anything regarding interview waiver.

@mina : have you heard from them yet? I haven't recieved any mail from them too :(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

Hey guys , 2 weeks ago my husband got his green card and approval notice in the mail. No interview like the letter had said .

congrats! Did they update your status online?

I haven't recieved anything from them. I called them last week, they told me they're still processing the February filers. ???

@mina : have you heard from them yet? I haven't recieved any mail from them too :(

Nope! I'm still waiting for interview notice.

congrats! Did they update your status online?

Nope! I'm still waiting for interview notice.

No I have t had a chance to update , I will soon

Timeline

No I have t had a chance to update , I will soon

Milton,

I mean the USCIS website. Did they update your status from "fingerprint fee received" to "green card mailed"? Thanks

Edited by Mina_mani10

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hey everyone!

We filed in July 2015! We recently were transferred from Dallas (closest to us) to San Francisco Service Center. We were sent a letter saying that we may not be required to interview and that our new service center was being changed to San Francisco (in short terms).

Has anyone had this experience?

They're requesting evidence of a bona fide marriage, i.e. documents showing our life together.

Advice is welcomed!

THANKS!

event.png
event.png

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Hey guys , 2 weeks ago my husband got his green card and approval notice in the mail. No interview like the letter had said .

Congrats!

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

We filed beginning of July and status is still saying they received application in July. Any people still waiting? :cry:

Hi Pishi-Pishi,

Yes, unfortunately I'm still waiting. I went to info-pass sessions, filed multiple inquiries and none of those worked. I just sent my case to our local congressman to see what he can do for me. This is the only solution for cases stuck with federal agencies. I'm hoping with his help I can have my interview scheduled ASAP before my medical exam expires in June. I recommend you to watch the following video on Youtube.

Edited by Mina_mani10

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I filed last July too.. Status is still ready to schedule for an interview, been stucked since then ? Is your case number starts with MSC too?

Timeline

I filed last July too.. Status is still ready to schedule for an interview, been stucked since then ? Is your case number starts with MSC too?

Yes, Mine starts with MSC as well (Missouri Service Center). It is easier to fill the online USCIS Ombudsman form than to contact your congressman or senator. Keep me posted if you heard anything back from USCIS either ways.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We filed beginning of July and status is still saying they received application in July. Any people still waiting? :cry:

Hi Pishi Pishi, I filed last week of July. Up until yesterday my case status said the same as yours, "we accepted the fingerprint fee.. yada.. yada.. yada". This morning I received an email saying that my name was updated. My case number also starts with MSC. But I also keep checking the USCIS field office near me which is San Fernando Valley, and they are currently working on July-August 2015 filers.

Hope the rest of us July filers would receive our greencards soon. Fingers crossed. :whistle:

TJ and Eiy
12-16-2014 Engaged
02-09-2015 I29F Sent via FedEx
02-10-2015 I29F Received in Lewisville,Texas
02-12-2015 NOA1 Electronic notification
02-20-2015 NOA1 Hardcopy received
03-05-2015 NOA2 Electronic notification
03-09-2015 NOA2 Hardcopy received
03-19-2015 NVC received
03-25-2015 London Consulate received
03-27-2015 Packet 3 received
04-09-2015 Medical
04-23-2015 Interview letter received
05-18-2015 Interview - Approved!
06-01-2015 Received Email, Visa in Transit
06-02-2015 Visa on hand [:dancing:] [:dancing:]

AOS JOURNEY

06/14/2015: POE LAX

06/20/2015: Wedding

07/27/2015: Sent AOS, EAD, AP

07/28/2015: Checked encashed; received electronic notificaton of EAD, AP

07/30/2015: Received electronic notification NOA1 AOS

08/03/2015: Received hard copy of NOA1 for AOS, EAD, AP

08/24/2015: Received our marriage certificate (AFTER MORE THAN 8 WEEKS) :cry:

09/03/2015: Service request for Biometrics appointment letter done

10/03/2015: Electronic notification of AP approved

10/03/2015: Electronic notification of name changed update for EAD

10/05/2015: still no biometrics appointment letter !!Applied for 2nd service request :crying: :crying: Received electronic notification of EAD approval

10/13/2015: Received biometrics appointment letter!! Finally!!

10/22/2015: Biometrics appointment :dancing:

10/25/2015: Combo Card in production

10/28/2015: Combo Card mailed

10/31/2015: Combo card in hand

11/17/2015: 2nd Biometrics appointment (2nd fingerprinting)

11/28/2015: Received NPIW letter dated 11/24/15 ( and the perennial waiting continues...)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.