nadiah100885

Status Updates in CEAC after AP issued.

280 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

tracking my sons B2 visa : on July 17 we had ok interview in New Delhi. no slip given, but told is adoption papers has to be verified and that would take 3 days. since then in AP status and travel docs site as "passport still with embassy" No change at all till today when travel docs changed from "passport still with embassy" to "document delivery information" Does this mean anything at all?

CEAC still saying admin processing.

Hi, mine changed like that too and my visa was issued within 10 days . Dont worry about administrative processing, everyone has to go through it........ Be patient :)

Amhara, did yours change from "/" to "and"? and if so, have you had any updates?

Yes, ours says, "processed and mailed or available". I think before it said, "processed and mailed/available", but I can't be 100% too sure on that. My future brother-in-law said his family's message changed like that right before he received the messages to drop off their passports.

My fiance's interview was July 7th and we had updates on July 7, 8, 9, and 10. Probably because of the interview, an email I sent right after that, and the medical results being received. We then received an update July 14th (I think they were looking at my fiance's case and my brother-in-law's case together because my brother-in-law got an update on his case that day too), then the embassy was off for the holiday. We then received an update July 25th (when my fiance noticed the message body change) and 27th. The other KBL cases I saw have the / in the message body - I didn't come across any others with the "or" in the message.

The 25th was a Saturday in Kabul, so I was surprised, but I found other KBL cases on ceac.gov that was updated on the weekend too. I'm guessing that maybe the CO's took an extra day off on the holiday and were working on the weekend days to make up for it so they could save their leave time?

Btw, this thread has a lot of good information!

Edited by Amhara

Signature coming soon...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dont worry husband_wife. Inshallah you will get good news soon. Am keeping you in my prayers.

No updates on my case yet either :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi every one under ap i am ir-5 iv i used to live in usa from 1988-2003 then i deported in 2003 i had my interview in 6/16 /2015 the co asked me about my old work primet i senet it next day and the embassy recived 6/21 then after that i had too many up date like 4 times a week then stop at 7/17 no more up date since then any one have idea about that

coz i dont know why the co ask about my old work primet

thankes in advance

hi every one under ap i am ir-5 iv i used to live in usa from 1988-2003 then i deported in 2003 i had my interview in 6/16 /2015 the co asked me about my old work primet i senet it next day and the embassy recived 6/21 then after that i had too many up date like 4 times a week then stop at 7/17 no more up date since then any one have idea about that

coz i dont know why the co ask about my old work primet

thankes in advance

I think a deportation can have a negative impact on immigration petitions as it can result in certain bans, including lifetime bans. I'm not sure how much you have looked into bans and if they apply to your situation, but some visa petitions can submit a waiver, but it's a complicated issue and many don't feel they can deal with waivers on their own. I suggest you try to research the impact the reason of your deportation will have on your process to see what you may need to do next.

Signature coming soon...

Timeline

I think a deportation can have a negative impact on immigration petitions as it can result in certain bans, including lifetime bans. I'm not sure how much you have looked into bans and if they apply to your situation, but some visa petitions can submit a waiver, but it's a complicated issue and many don't feel they can deal with waivers on their own. I suggest you try to research the impact the reason of your deportation will have on your process to see what you may need to do next.

thanks for your reply my story is i was married from usa citezen from 1996 to 2003 h dhdnt got green cared then 2003 deported after deportation order my lawyr told me i can go again to usa after ten years no i am out side usa for 13 years h dont have any thig elsse i means more ban the co never ask about my deprtation she ask only about my old work primt i had and she keep my passport do think she ask for the work primet to check my history in usa

Adel Ibrahim...I think I understand your situation better now. The thing is no one can say why they ask what they do, each co is different and they can basically ask whatever they want. So I don't know why they would ask to see your old work permit they are just verifying info and maybe checking for truths/facts. But whatever the reason, they asked and you submitted. That's all you can do. Now you just wait. I fully understand how a millions questions and worries can go through your mind but you can't let it drive you too nuts either ? just have to wait it out.

Are you able to track your passport via travel docs? Sometimes we've seen clues that something good is about to happen by watching the dashboard on travel docs website.

Timeline

Adel Ibrahim...I think I understand your situation better now. The thing is no one can say why they ask what they do, each co is different and they can basically ask whatever they want. So I don't know why they would ask to see your old work permit they are just verifying info and maybe checking for truths/facts. But whatever the reason, they asked and you submitted. That's all you can do. Now you just wait. I fully understand how a millions questions and worries can go through your mind but you can't let it drive you too nuts either ? just have to wait it out.

Are you able to track your passport via travel docs? Sometimes we've seen clues that something good is about to happen by watching the dashboard on travel docs website.

thanks a lot i kep ckecking but i cant got any answer right now i just wait and tracking my passport

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Anyone have a status of passport tracker change to "no status available of this passport number" after being stuck for weeks on "passport with embassy"?

the cgi. site passport status says "document delivery information", But CEAC for visa tracking remains Administrative processing. Just wondering if this means anything or if they automatically change that status after some time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.