nadiah100885

Status Updates in CEAC after AP issued.

280 posts in this topic

Anyone have a status of passport tracker change to "no status available of this passport number" after being stuck for weeks on "passport with embassy"?

the cgi. site passport status says "document delivery information", But CEAC for visa tracking remains Administrative processing. Just wondering if this means anything or if they automatically change that status after some time.

Yes a couple of us have seen this change a week or two before we got out of an!! Looks to be a good sign!!!

adel ibrahim....this is why I was asking if you were tracking your passport status. Look for those changes ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My status got update on 31st July.i called NVc to ask as usual. Nvc representative said new things as per his record on screen embassy will meet conclusion in next 72 hours and will take the decision. Anyone had experience

My status got update on 31st July.i called NVc to ask as usual. Nvc representative said new things as per his record on screen embassy will meet conclusion in next 72 hours and will take the decision. Anyone had experience

No that's definitely a new one! I've never heard of them telling you anything other than they'll notify you once a decision has been made. Good luck! You'll be in my thoughts. Keep us posted!

Amhara, any updates?

Yes, we got an update today, August 3rd. At least they have touched it each week after his interview. I found a friend on VJ and we've became pretty close. After 8 weeks of their petition being at the embassy, still no interview letter and they told her that she may need to wait another three weeks for the interview letter!! I know the embassy is busy, but the interview won't be for another month after the interview letter, so I'm sad for them.

Makes me wonder if my fiance shouldn't have gone to Manila on a student visa just for our fiance interview!! LOL! No, I'm sure our visa will be issued at the perfect time.

Signature coming soon...

My fiancé dropped off his passport a few days ago. We are thinking he might get his visa issued in a few days!! We will be relieved when he has it because Kabul has been having many problems on the streets this week. My tears for the innocent victims! I hope we get the visa issued soon, but I think this will be the perfect timing.

What about you???

Signature coming soon...

Nope, no updates on my end :(

Nadiah, I hate that you are on your second month of waiting now! I hope you don't get to your third month. Have you looked on that Islamabad AP tracker thread? What does the AP wait time look like for some others? I'm following your timeline and I am hoping to get good news from you this month! At least an update or something to know they are working on it! Does Islamabad issue the visas fast after they are approved?

Signature coming soon...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have no idea how Islamabad works, but most people have gotten Visa issued pretty quick. I'm hoping and praying that I don't go into the 3rd month. I want to email the embassy, but I don't even know what to say. What about you Amhara? Has your visa been issued yet?

I have no idea how Islamabad works, but most people have gotten Visa issued pretty quick. I'm hoping and praying that I don't go into the 3rd month. I want to email the embassy, but I don't even know what to say. What about you Amhara? Has your visa been issued yet?

No, not yet. The passport is at the USEM and we got an update yesterday. I'm tracking other KBL numbers that I think may have had an interview the same time as my fiance and most of those are showing issued or about to be issued. We are hopeful that we may see it issued this week? Maybe? But at least it should be soon. So our AP, I think, lasted about six weeks.

Signature coming soon...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.