nadiah100885

Status Updates in CEAC after AP issued.

280 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello all,

My husband had his interview on June 4, 2015 in Islamabad and he was given the white 221g form and was asked to send additional documentation. He sent all of the requested documentation on June 5, 2015. I received an email from the Embassy stating that they received his documents and it is pending review. Since June 4 his status has updated on June 8, 11, 16, 17, 19, 20 & 23. I would like to know if this is a good thing? Has this happened with anyone else before? Do you know how long they take to issue a visa after receiving all requested documents?

Same interview date but yellow 221g(missing w-2) submitted June 5th. (Totally different embassies Too though...we are Guatemala) Husband still waiting but ceac has no update since june10th. I figured it was because of technical issues but if your getting updates that blows that theory. Do they have your passport? If so what does that tracking say?

Edited by JennyLu

Timeline

Yeah, I have no Idea whats going on with the technical issues. Somebody else told me that they are not issuing visa's at all until this is fixed. I really hope this is not the case.

Yes, they kept his passport and told him that the sooner he sends everything the sooner they will send his passport and visa back to him.

I did not know that there was a way to track the passport. Can you please tell me how to do this?

Sure go to ustraveldocs.com then select your location. Once you get on your page look towards the bottom on the left and you will see "track my passport". the next page will give you all the options. I go back & forth between the "instant tracking" and the email submission because I have gotten different things sometimes! Soon as I submitted my document it showed "your passport is being submitted to post" but now they are both showing me "there is no status update available" let me know what you get!

Well let's pray they are sitting at the top of a pile ready to be printed up as soon as this system gets rolling!! I don't think there's anything else we can do. Let me know if you hear anything and I'll do the same ?

Timeline

If you dont mind, can you tell us why you waited so long to send the documents? and also, have you tried contacting anyone to get an update on your case? Has your case updated on the CEAC website?

Timeline

I'm in the same boat. I got white slip 221g required additional documents. I have sent via amex. I got 2 updates. Just date changed nd nothing else. Pray for me.

Timeline

June 12 I got email reply my documents been reviewed and accepted for the visa process, administrative review is pending once its done, embassy will contact me.this is last update.

had my interview june 9 2015 was approved. until now my CEAC status still ready. I have a friend same day interview her status is ISSUED and she received an email that takes 7 to 10 days to receive the visa. I don't understand the system of the processing why is not the same?

I even called at the embassy to make follow up and I received e-mail wait for 2 to working days it is escalated to post. I check my CEAC status agin just a few minutes ago Ready and the last update is june 21 2015. take note I checked every single day.

hope everything will change into ISSUED.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.