nadiah100885

Status Updates in CEAC after AP issued.

280 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Thank you guys , oh its such an amazing feeling. I hope and pray for all of you who are waiting. My husband already got email to pick up his passport so he is doing that on sunday.once again thank you all for your support and kind words, please do not hesitate to ask me questions regarding the processing and i will do my best as i understand how important and hopeful a small piece of information can be at this stage. I spent nights and days searching for answer and visajourney was the biggest help i found with the fellow vj'ers. :)))))(

Guys i learnt 1 thing from this whole ordeal, i.e strength of patience and positivity.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

congratulations samantha its really good and encouraging news for all of us.can you please tell how long took this all process ? Wish you best of luck

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

What counselor ask to your husband can you please tell the detail or interview. After interview your husband got slip 221g

During tge interview, everthing went well except that my income was low. So he was handed a 221g stating to submit that document on 17 june. So my employer sponsored him and we submitted the document at tge collection center on 29 june. In the mean time AP status updated june 26, july 1, 2,4 . Then the embassy called and asked my husband further question about how our marriage happened, and asked about my exhusband. Then they said they needed my divorce paper in the native language , this was on 10july. Ceac status updated 10 july. They asked him to submit the paper in the embassy and said it would be faster than submitting at the collection center. So he went to the embassy same day, he said same lady on the phone asjed him few more questions at the embassy and said they will call if anything else needed. Then there was so status update and , passport status was unavailavle from that day, on the ustraveldocs, the box that says passport status was replaced by document delivery information. All of a sudden ceac status updated on 21 july but still on AP. I was happy to see some movement on that site cuz i was checking it like crazy. On 23 july my husband called me and asked me to check ceac website, i checked and it was "issued"

So that was my complete journey after receiving 221g, i hope you get yours soon zeegee!

What counselor ask to your husband can you please tell the detail or interview. After interview your husband got slip 221g

My husband had his interview on June 9th at the interview he didn’t ask for any documents, he gave him a yellow slip 221g he mark on top of the box: No further action is currently required on your part. An officer will contact you when a final decision has been made your case, or if further information is required:

consular kept his passport, our marriage certificate, and birth certificate..

month later embassy call my husband to provide the FB conversation log we had together, following week they call his uncle and talk him. Since then we haven’t heard anything…

Any updates anyone? JennyLu, is your husband here yet?

He is here!! POE July 10th. The big thing we're waiting for now is ss card. We checked the box on visa application to automatically receive one but went to the ss office a week after Poe to see if they could give us anything with the number so he could get drivers license and they said they had nothing in the system! ? so he applied...now it's been just over a week from that & still no card yet...watching the mail. Hopefully by the end of the week! But it's so great to be together!!! Loving it...& I'm still keeping all those waiting in my prayers!! ?

Hello all,

I wanted to ask if anyone has any experience with the AP message body changing on ceac.gov?

Within the body, the message changed from "If your visa application is approved, it will be processed/mailed or available within two business days." to "If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed or available within two business days."

Has anyone noticed this change in any of their cases?

Signature coming soon...

Timeline

Mine still looks like this. "If your visa application is approved, it will be processed/mailed or available within two business days."

Mine still looks like this. "If your visa application is approved, it will be processed/mailed or available within two business days."

Thanks, Nadiah. We've come across a theory that when it changes to "and" instead of "/" during a recent update, they maybe getting ready to issue the visa. Not completely sure, but maybe we will see soon...

Signature coming soon...

Timeline

Amhara, did yours change from "/" to "and"? and if so, have you had any updates?

M.hassan, they usually call you within a few days to pick-up your visa & passport.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

tracking my sons B2 visa : on July 17 we had ok interview in New Delhi. no slip given, but told is adoption papers has to be verified and that would take 3 days. since then in AP status and travel docs site as "passport still with embassy" No change at all till today when travel docs changed from "passport still with embassy" to "document delivery information" Does this mean anything at all?

CEAC still saying admin processing.

tracking my sons B2 visa : on July 17 we had ok interview in New Delhi. no slip given, but told is adoption papers has to be verified and that would take 3 days. since then in AP status and travel docs site as "passport still with embassy" No change at all till today when travel docs changed from "passport still with embassy" to "document delivery information" Does this mean anything at all?

CEAC still saying admin processing.

From my experience that's a great thing!! It still could be a couple weeks or so but hopefully sooner!

thanks for the reply i hope i get the passport so as i have already bought my ticket for 4th aug

You should be fine by then. It should only take a few days. My husband actually called the pick up location and found out passport was there a day before we received email saying it was ready for pick up so if you have that option try calling pick up location :) good luck!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.