Janelle2002

Some see differences between perceptions of Waco, Baltimore

195 posts in this topic

You need a reason?

This is America.

i don't watch college sports so i've never really felt the need to destroy property and set fires for the hell of it.

i know because i read the article. nothing about this boy or his mother burning flags.

and if you don't understand the value of protest, historically at minimum, i'm sorry.

You should go read more other articles too.

Nothing I could find that the police intentionally targeted the 10 years old boy.

His mother wanted him to be part of the protest, good for them.

Frankly I don't see the value of protest. There are other channels of communications instead of protest.

Of course, this is America. Everyone has a right to protest.

And I have my rights to get home safely on time, without these protests blocking traffics.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Nothing I could find that the police intentionally targeted the 10 years old boy.

Frankly I don't see the value of protest. There are other channels of communications instead of protest.

And I have my rights to get home safely on time, without these protests blocking traffics.

i never said they TARGETED the 10 year old boy. that isn't the point.

this is the first i've ever heard about the right to get home on time. but whatever..keep on fighting the good fight.

Filed: Timeline

Where exactly is the right to get home on time enumerated? Or is that a God given right?

I'm asking because next time I get stuck in a traffic jam, I want sue the hell out of, well, traffic.

Where exactly is the right to get home on time enumerated? Or is that a God given right?

I'm asking because next time I get stuck in a traffic jam, I want sue the hell out of, well, traffic.

If people wants to protest, it is your rights but don't Fking block the traffic causing massive jams, inconvenience others.

I want to get home asap after a long day of tiring work. Yes, I call it my rights.

How can it be a 'peaceful' protest when it disrupts the lives of others.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

If people wants to protest, it is your rights but don't Fking block the traffic causing massive jams, inconvenience others.

I want to get home asap after a long day of tiring work. Yes, I call it my rights.

protests are meant to disrupt the status quo, protests are meant to bring attention to a cause to people who would not otherwise be aware. if you can't be bothered now, you will be bothered eventually. matter of time.

Filed: Timeline

I don't know how that works out where you live but here where I am, people block traffic by just driving like stupid f#@!s. Doesn't take any protest to clog the roads around here - it's a daily occurrence.

As for what is and what isn't a right, protesting is a right but getting home on time is not. Sorry.

The bikers have a code, honorable perhaps not. They know how to act during an arrest to avoid getting shot or beaten. They will fight the charges in court not on the scene with the police.

there ya go. all sorted out. bikers have a code and know how to act white. i mean right.

I got about 2/3 of the way through the OP and gave up. I know that it's difficult to grasp, but if the bikers at Waco were throwing rocks and charging at the police the very different scenes from that incident to the Ferguson and Baltimore 'protests' read rioting wouldn't appear so disparate.

The bikers have a code, honorable perhaps not. They know how to act during an arrest to avoid getting shot or beaten. They will fight the charges in court not on the scene with the police.

More than a few white 'protesters' got a police beat down recently in Seattle on May Day. The police rresponse is geared to what they are responding to, not necessarily the color of the people involved in what they are responding to.

:lol: You are joking, yes? You are making excuses for these thugs, while peaceful protesters get full fledge riot gear.

There was no shoot out in Ferguson, Baltimore but they got riot gear and tanks. You got 200 folks shooting at each other and the police waltz in doing to tango, kissing cheeks and shaking boots?

Unbelievable if you don't see the difference. These were thugs! You know, they already have an established criminal history. :rolleyes: Shouldn't the police went in with guns blazing, tanks, and everything else? That's sad when you have black people with no criminal history getting killed and with no weapon and these thugs were having a shoot out and out of 200 folks only 9 managed to get killed? Probably not even by the police.