spookyturtle

Has CEHST become a thinly disguised hate forum?

110 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

:ot2:

As a gun owner I would say undoubtedly yes.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

But since you did, I feel obligated to respond.

Considering that quite a few folks wish black people dead and Muslims beheaded, I think the above mentioned things are light in comparison. Two wrongs don't make a right, but if you're going to be racist and hateful, what do you expect? Janelle and I don't start threads talking about how jacked up white people are. We don't post pics of white people and make disparaging comments about them on a daily basis. But when we make fun of racist people, we get called out. What was it we were told? Get thicker skin? Don't whine about it? Looks to me like the ones who start the most ####### can't take it when it's turned back on them. What's even funnier is we don't even get as nasty as they do. They call for our deaths. We make jokes about them. And it's us you want to go after?

I feel obligated to quote this again.

Considering that quite a few folks wish black people dead and Muslims beheaded, I think the above mentioned things are light in comparison. Two wrongs don't make a right, but if you're going to be racist and hateful, what do you expect? Janelle and I don't start threads talking about how jacked up white people are. We don't post pics of white people and make disparaging comments about them on a daily basis. But when we make fun of racist people, we get called out. What was it we were told? Get thicker skin? Don't whine about it? Looks to me like the ones who start the most ####### can't take it when it's turned back on them. What's even funnier is we don't even get as nasty as they do. They call for our deaths. We make jokes about them. And it's us you want to go after?

Not to me. It's what I've been saying, those who have these beliefs can't go anywhere else and say these things. We had a member here a while back who was talking about removing everyone from the US who wasn't white. Even the Native Americans. The punchline? He was engaged to a woman from the PI. Once we pointed that out, he didn't come back...

These people can't go anywhere else. I kind of feel sorry for them. Forever denied membership to the whites only club due to their love of a foreign woman. They can't express it anywhere else simply because it would make their loved ones targets. So they come here and talk about it here since other folks who have the same dilemma can relate..

Well, it isn't so much that they come here to express their racist views that I find particularly puzzling, it's that they have such views to begin with. It doesn't make sens to me that someone who is so anti-foreigner, pro-white, anti-immigration, etc turns around and marries such a person belonging to a group they hate so much. Sure, if one is a white supremecist and marries a white person, no surprise there, but this? One thing that the hate forums and most of us would agree upon is the seemingly peculiarity of such a person.

barata-gif-3.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I don't see anything different coming from the right here than I see coming from rush, Fox News, or any tea party new outlet. I don't see anything coming from the left that I don't see coming from msnbc or bill mahr or the daily show. I believe what you see here is what you're seeing in America. Baltimore is literally burning over racial tensions. Are you guys so surprised that tension wouldn't be expressed here?

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

You already know why this is happening. Those individuals who are married to Asian or other than white spouses can't join those other sites, lest their spouses and children become targets. At least here, you can make broad generalizations, which are basically racist insults wrapped up in different words, without any real fear of reprisal due to, lack of reporting by folks that are insulted by it bc we need to have "thick" skin, or folks tend to care less when it's someone else being demonized...

Hi Marvin, hope Hawaii is treating you well. I'm a bit jealous btw.

Having been accused of being a racist on this site in this very forum I'd like to comment on your comment. I'd like to highlight two things you said and then ask your opinion.

From the above:

a)"Those individuals who are married to Asian or other than white spouses can't join those other sites, lest their spouses and children become targets."

b)"At least here, you can make broad generalizations, which are basically racist insults wrapped up in different words,..."

Do you think that a) is a generalization? and if so could someone define your comment as racist?

I personally think that you are a good guy that feels the need to call out injustice when you see it and I think that's a good thing. But to be completely honest with you some of your comments lead me to believe that you feel only white folks can be racist. Now that I'm living in a country where I am in the minority I am seeing things from an aspect that is new to me. It's very obvious to me that racism isn't limited caucasians i'm just wondering if you have the same opinion.

Timeline

Remember you have to be white to be a racist, others are xenophobes.

Quite how those throwing the R word around know the difference I have no idea.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

I don't see anything different coming from the right here than I see coming from rush, Fox News, or any tea party new outlet. I don't see anything coming from the left that I don't see coming from msnbc or bill mahr or the daily show. I believe what you see here is what you're seeing in America. Baltimore is literally burning over racial tensions. Are you guys so surprised that tension wouldn't be expressed here?

Most of the people expressing tension here are at least a thousand miles from Baltimore. Believe it or not, a couple of people here don't like blacks and go out of their way to post nothing but negative articles about blacks.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Out of their way seems unnecessary.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Most of the people expressing tension here are at least a thousand miles from Baltimore. Believe it or not, a couple of people here don't like blacks and go out of their way to post nothing but negative articles about blacks.

If you look at a stat like percentage of black people in jail verses white people and then come to the conclusion the reason for this has to do with some aspect of black culture or failing of the black community in general, who can you not be racist? Does drawing a line between single mother families in the black community make you a racist? Some people are looking for answers that point to a systemic failure within the community as opposed to an imposed failure on that community. If you think problems in the black community are their fault, you're racist. If you think it's outside factors, you're reverse racism or some nonsense.

Racism as a label is a lot like a hitler reference. It gets thrown out way too often and usually makes no sense in the given context.

That being said, yeah some folks are straight up racist.

Everyone here thinks they're the only rational person here.

That's bull. I have no delusion I am rational

If you look at a stat like percentage of black people in jail verses white people and then come to the conclusion the reason for this has to do with some aspect of black culture or failing of the black community in general, who can you not be racist? Does drawing a line between single mother families in the black community make you a racist? Some people are looking for answers that point to a systemic failure within the community as opposed to an imposed failure on that community. If you think problems in the black community are their fault, you're racist. If you think it's outside factors, you're reverse racism or some nonsense.

Racism as a label is a lot like a hitler reference. It gets thrown out way too often and usually makes no sense in the given context.

That being said, yeah some folks are straight up racist.

I agree with you. But if I posted nothing but these topics everyday for years, what would you think about me? Would you think I had an agenda? Or was I just posting for good discussion?

Suppose I posted an article about Filipina prostitutes everyday for 6 months, what would the group think about that? Or green card seeking RUB women? Or every negative story I could find about Chinese people? Not directed at you personally, just throwing it out there.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015