wbeem

Progress thread for TSC filers now between NVC and Interview Stage

1,685 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I wish I could do that but I'm afraid that is for James to do and he will wait until he is sure the file is in London. :rofl:

We haven't submitted them. We have just saved them. We won't submit until the file is in London in case it causes delays or complications, but it is nice to have everything ready. Heck, the embassy pack is ready to pick up right now for the interview, haha.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

I agree watching everyone else's timeline and signatures helps cause it gives us a pretty decent idea on a date. Me.. Impatient? Nah! ??

Filed: Timeline

Hi everyone! Happy to be part of the this thread finally! I am trying to get All the Information I need for the I-134 to send to my Fiancee in London and would just like a confirmation that I got everything in the Packet. I am sending the Signed I-134, a signed note from my boss, a IRS Tax Transcript(with w-2), and my most recent paystub. Is that all? I feel like I might be missing something important.

I-129F Sent: 08/27/2014

NOA1: 09/02/2014

NOA2: 04/02/2015

Received by NVC: 04/20/2015

NVC Case Number: 04/21/2015

Left NVC: 04/27/2015

Medical: 04/28/2015

Embassy Ready: 4/30/2015

Packet 3 Sent: 5/02/2015

Interview/Approved: 6/17/2015

Issued: 6/29/2015

We haven't submitted them. We have just saved them. We won't submit until the file is in London in case it causes delays or complications, but it is nice to have everything ready. Heck, the embassy pack is ready to pick up right now for the interview, haha.

That's probably how we will do it too. Everything has been sent to him. Just waiting for the dang case number lol

And we are about a week behind you both so waiting anxiously to hear how everything goes. :)

I just noticed your signature also says when your case was sent to nvc as well. Sadly nothing has changed on mine. And it's been 18 days now. :( I an hoping that they have in fact sent it but I'm one of those people that they didn't update the status on uscis showing they did. I hate the not knowing parts.

Ok I know I'm probably on ya'lls nerves by now. Sorry. But still no case at NVC, while I'm prepared to wait. I'm just slightly concerned since my case on USCIS has never been updated to show it was sent to the NVC. So should I be concerned that it is possible that it was never sent yet? Or just roll with it and wait since we know that some people's accounts online there don't get updated. Sorry, the not knowing is driving me crazy. I just want to move on.

Timeline

You're not getting on anyone's nerves. This is what the thread was designed for - so we can share, update, inform and reassure each other.

Our case 'should have' been in transit today if we follow the timelines strictly a day or two ahead of us. It still shows at NVC. I am not concerned about it because I think that the Easter weekend probably saw NVC, although open, working with fewer staff as some would have taken vacation time. Also, I am not sure that the CEAC status updates as quickly as it should.

I was reading on another thread that some of the people who got approvals on Friday only got their text message yesterday. There was a patch where both CEAC and USCIS case checkers were down just before the weekend and the updates might not be as up to date as they should. Ours took 8 days from approval to sending to NVC. You have had two weekends in between in the days since your approval - we only had one. Those factors also mess up the guesswork by a few days, just as they have with ours going into transit.

Lee & William

8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

This has probably been asked and answered but I just want to double check....is there a way to know if your case is at the NVC without calling or is that how you all found out it had arrived?

Primarily this is done through calling, however, there are some petitioners who have received a letter from NVC with their case number on it (myself included), but that letter is a mystery and doesn't appear to be a standard.

-Christopher (P/USC)

Removal of Conditions Timeline

• 11 SEPTEMBER 2017 (MONDAY) - FILE I-751 TO CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER

Timeline

Chris, does the NVC letter go to the Petitioner's address?

Lee & William

Yeah I guess I would feel better if it actually said that it was sent to nvc. Since nothing is on it and not recd yet it just makes it hard since there is no info lol thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So we got approved on 13th March. Managed to get through to the NVC on Saturday and got our case number. the CEAC site says it's "In Transit" and: "Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center."

Slightly confused as I thought the interview won't be provided until the medical had been done etc...I've not filled out the DS-160 or gone to the medical yet. I'm still waiting on my police certificate so I can book it!

Any advice?

I could be wrong but I believe that is just their standard response because some cases and such handle it differently than London. So I wouldn't worry about that too much. If at London you'll get that from them when the other stuff is completed and medical is schedule etc.

Edited by CheekyMonkeys

Hi everyone! Happy to be part of the this thread finally! I am trying to get All the Information I need for the I-134 to send to my Fiancee in London and would just like a confirmation that I got everything in the Packet. I am sending the Signed I-134, a signed note from my boss, a IRS Tax Transcript(with w-2), and my most recent paystub. Is that all? I feel like I might be missing something important.

Congrats and welcome to the next stage! That's pretty much all I sent plus for a just in case scenario I included copy of noa2, couple new pics, copy of wedding receipts for dress etc, and copy of last flight record. But again that was all pretty much just in case but not required.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.