wbeem

Progress thread for TSC filers now between NVC and Interview Stage

1,685 posts in this topic

Grrr I'm getting so frustrated now. Still no case number at Nvc. Hopefully by the end of the weekend.

It was 2 weeks from getting NOA2 hardcopy before they had a case number for me.

-Christopher (P/USC)

Removal of Conditions Timeline

• 11 SEPTEMBER 2017 (MONDAY) - FILE I-751 TO CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER

Oh? Your signature says 26 March for your hardcopy, that was just last week?

-Christopher (P/USC)

Removal of Conditions Timeline

• 11 SEPTEMBER 2017 (MONDAY) - FILE I-751 TO CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Yeah it's just been over 2 weeks now. Hopefully soon. Sigh lol

You were three days behind us and our case number was ready on Thursday afternoon. You should have it by Monday or Tuesday.

To keep you up to date with ours, I have been following a couple who are a day ahead of us and so far every step of the way, whatever stage they have reached, we have reached it the next day. I saw yesterday that their case status changed to In Transit. Hoping that ours will show the same before mid week next week.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

I know but you know, impatient. Plus since they don't update our account online at USCIS makes it worse. haha Thanks, and good luck on everything. :)

Timeline

I know but you know, impatient. Plus since they don't update our account online at USCIS makes it worse. haha Thanks, and good luck on everything. :)

Impatient? Look who you're talking to (says she who pestered Knightsbridge for an earlier appointment as soon as the case number was made known) :rofl:

I'm pretty sure you will have your number by tomorrow or Tuesday. They seem to have been quite consistent lately. We just want ours shipped and received by the embassy asap so we can submit our forms and pay the fees. Then we are all set. I'm fed up living out of suitcases now and I miss William terribly.

Lee & William

8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Impatient? Look who you're talking to (says she who pestered Knightsbridge for an earlier appointment as soon as the case number was made known) :rofl:

I'm pretty sure you will have your number by tomorrow or Tuesday. They seem to have been quite consistent lately. We just want ours shipped and received by the embassy asap so we can submit our forms and pay the fees. Then we are all set. I'm fed up living out of suitcases now and I miss William terribly.

And we are about a week behind you both so waiting anxiously to hear how everything goes. :)

Timeline

And we are about a week behind you both so waiting anxiously to hear how everything goes. :)

Hang onto the timelines of those just ahead of you. I've been watching two filers a day in front of us right from NOA2 date and so far everything has been right on cue for us, a day following theirs. I also like that it makes me feel like a really nice person because I genuinely get so exited every time the post an update, ha ha.

We are being very good about keeping our signature updated too, now that we can appreciate just how helpful it is to others trying to get an idea where they are in the process. It's so exciting looking at the little updates on our signature. We have doubled the content in there in a matter of two weeks. So refreshing after the 8 month update famine.

Edited by wbeem
Lee & William

I totally understand. I miss Neil too. You'll be there soon and so will we. It's exciting and they need to hurry haha

I totally understand. I miss Neil too. You'll be there soon and so will we. It's exciting and they need to hurry haha

Timeline

Yes. Patience is over rated!

Am I the only one who wishes the week away, Friday arrives, I get excited, have a glass of wine and some chocolate and then think, "OK, is it Monday yet so we can see more progress?"

We've found a wedding venue we really like where they are happy to take a flexible deposit due to our circumstances. I'm calling later today to speak to them. I'm so darn excited I'm literally bouncing around the place. I'd better calm down before work tomorrow or my employer may be sending me off for a medical to prove me fit for work :lol:

Lee & William

I totally understand! I am going to call tonight to check our case with nvc. So ready to do like you guys and get all the steps done ahead of time. Haha can you complete the ds160 online with the case number before it gets to embassy or have to wait to submit but can save it? I'm excited for us all to get done! Ready for a wedding and a vacation!!

Timeline

I'm excited for us all to get done! Ready for a wedding and a vacation!!

And how!

Yes, you can do the DS160 in draft form online. Someone else on here posted that last week. I didn't know you could but I've done mine and my daughter's and chosen a security question. Just take an note of the retrieval code. Then you can go back and check, edit or add things if you need to. It takes a while to get through. Not that different to the ESTA application (it got more involved when they changed it late last year), but with a few additional pages. There is an example on the Sample Forms under the Example Forms tab if you want to have a look at it. I found it helpful to read through it before starting mine.

Lee & William

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hang onto the timelines of those just ahead of you. I've been watching two filers a day in front of us right from NOA2 date and so far everything has been right on cue for us, a day following theirs. I also like that it makes me feel like a really nice person because I genuinely get so exited every time the post an update, ha ha.

We are being very good about keeping our signature updated too, now that we can appreciate just how helpful it is to others trying to get an idea where they are in the process. It's so exciting looking at the little updates on our signature. We have doubled the content in there in a matter of two weeks. So refreshing after the 8 month update famine.

I follow very closely and yes am exstatically happy when the next update occurs. :dancing:

And how!

Yes, you can do the DS160 in draft form online. Someone else on here posted that last week. I didn't know you could but I've done mine and my daughter's and chosen a security question. Just take an note of the retrieval code. Then you can go back and check, edit or add things if you need to. It takes a while to get through. Not that different to the ESTA application (it got more involved when they changed it late last year), but with a few additional pages. There is an example on the Sample Forms under the Example Forms tab if you want to have a look at it. I found it helpful to read through it before starting mine.

I wish I could do that but I'm afraid that is for James to do and he will wait until he is sure the file is in London. :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.