wbeem

Progress thread for TSC filers now between NVC and Interview Stage

1,685 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So we have a letter from the embassy at Neil's house. He doesn't get off from work though until 7pm (UK time) so I have a long time to wait just to see what it says and no they didn't update our online status either. I would not have thought to asked if it was for James getting his. Bleh now I'm going to be sick to my stomach until we read it and probably after too :([/qu

Where do you see updates online?

If you check it on the ceac.state.gov website. It doesn't say anything but ready really but it says the date they update anything so it sometimes shows when they updated it. Apparently not in this case.

Timeline

If you check it on the ceac.state.gov website. It doesn't say anything but ready really but it says the date they update anything so it sometimes shows when they updated it. Apparently not in this case.

I went there yesterday and put in our # and says it's invalid. Once it's in the UK, can you still check on there?

Timeline

When did they assign your case number to you?

Oh and you have to put it under immigrant visa even though it's not immigrant

End of March. I'm just so anxious for any update. He hasn't seen his son since he was a month old because they revoked his ESTA, he's now 14 months old. So desperate at this point lol

When did they assign your case number to you?

Oh and you have to put it under immigrant visa even though it's not immigrant

End of March. I'm just so anxious for any update. He hasn't seen his son since he was a month old because they revoked his ESTA, he's now 14 months old. So desperate at this point lol

Ok we got our case number the beginning of April so you should have something soon. But two things. When did he have his medical and when did you guys submit the readiness forms online?

Timeline

So we have a letter from the embassy at Neil's house. He doesn't get off from work though until 7pm (UK time) so I have a long time to wait just to see what it says and no they didn't update our online status either. I would not have thought to asked if it was for James getting his. Bleh now I'm going to be sick to my stomach until we read it and probably after too :(

I almost wish I wouldn't have found out until after work- I've been fighting back tears all morning. Trying to convince myself it's not that bad but I'm just not in the positive mood today ??? Let me know as soon as you hear something so we can commiserate together...my plan is to stop by the liquor store directly after work and get a bottle of wine

Timeline

Ok we got our case number the beginning of April so you should have something soon. But two things. When did he have his medical and when did you guys submit the readiness forms online?

Medical is this coming Monday and we submitted his application of readiness this past week. We had issues with a police cert. it was lost in the mail! Ugh!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I went there yesterday and put in our # and says it's invalid. Once it's in the UK, can you still check on there?

Is this the page you used? https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx choosing Immigrant Visa?

Did you use the number that says LNDxxxxx (not the SRC number)?

Sorry so brief. I haven't caught up on this thread yet today, but just spotted this.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

I almost wish I wouldn't have found out until after work- I've been fighting back tears all morning. Trying to convince myself it's not that bad but I'm just not in the positive mood today ??? Let me know as soon as you hear something so we can commiserate together...my plan is to stop by the liquor store directly after work and get a bottle of wine

And yes girl I will post as soon as I find out. I'll be at my daughter's dance competition when I find out tonight so I'll be a mess if it's super late in June as well. Trying to get her sorted and yell for her dance too. That should be interesting. But we can hit the bottle together! lol Look at it this way, it totally freaking sucks that it is that late. We miss them and I will hate it just as much and be angry. But at least, one we have a date so you can plan. And two you just get past that and then you are together FOREVER! Hang on , we can do it!

Medical is this coming Monday and we submitted his application of readiness this past week. We had issues with a police cert. it was lost in the mail! Ugh!!

Ok then nothing will be updated, they will not assign an interview date until they receive your medical results so you'll have a couple weeks wait after he has his medical.

Timeline

Is this the page you used? https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx choosing Immigrant Visa?

Did you use the number that says LNDxxxxx (not the SRC number)?

Sorry so brief. I haven't caught up on this thread yet today, but just spotted this.

Goodness it didn't work yesterday...did today! Thank you so much!!!

Timeline

And yes girl I will post as soon as I find out. I'll be at my daughter's dance competition when I find out tonight so I'll be a mess if it's super late in June as well. Trying to get her sorted and yell for her dance too. That should be interesting. But we can hit the bottle together! lol Look at it this way, it totally freaking sucks that it is that late. We miss them and I will hate it just as much and be angry. But at least, one we have a date so you can plan. And two you just get past that and then you are together FOREVER! Hang on , we can do it!

That's what I keep trying to tell myself...trying to find a thread to hang onto right now. I am so blessed to have James though because he can remain strong even when I'm falling apart. He said you know there's nothing we can do about it- so we just need to be strong for each other and get through this next month. I think I'm just so angry at the whole process and the unfairness associated with it that I just wanted to catch a break with the interview date. And when it doesn't happen it just feels like you get slapped again. I've been trolling all the timelines to get an idea of how long it takes to get the passport and I've been seeing 6-7 business days. My bridal shower is on June 28th and if he's not here for that I will definitely lose it. You know how in America the groom always comes to the bridal shower at the end? So it's a tradition here & I honestly did not think there would be any issue with that date. Now I'm nervous. I think I'm going to see if my Mom can move it to the next weekend just to be safe.

I don't know that I would move it cause that next weekend is July 4th weekend just to warn you. But I am not having a bridal shower but I would like to plan stuff and I like you think it's a slap in the face. But Neil is the same he says we can't change it and at least we have a date etc... But I just get mad and emotional lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.