wbeem

Progress thread for TSC filers now between NVC and Interview Stage

1,685 posts in this topic

According to the website status check:

• The Immigrant Visa Unit is processing the Notification of Applicant's Readiness forms received on or before May 1

So, all your stuff was in before then. :)

[/quote

Is there a way to check our progress at this point?

No that is all the embassy will say is a date like that on the website. The only thing we can do is check your status on the CEAC website which will really only say "ready" at this point with a date it was last updated. Basically we are going on the assumption of past people that when the date changes like for mine on 04/30 that was when they got the medical results and for the next one it should mean that they mailed the interview letter. But that's all we get, no actual full on update type thing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

According to the website status check:

• The Immigrant Visa Unit is processing the Notification of Applicant's Readiness forms received on or before May 1

So, all your stuff was in before then. :)

Oh that would be wonderful!!! Fingers crossed!!!

I was thinking of making some honeymoon T shirts saying: We survived TSC. Got the scars to prove it.

And those would be awesome!!! haha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Yes. Watching and hoping all of you get your letters quickly. James medical results were received 5/1 but he didn't know so didn't send the letter of readiness until 5/6 so will have to wait a bit longer. :clock:

A survived TSC shirt. Yes. Sign me up.

Ask and you shall receive...

:idea::dancing::devil::rofl::P

post-182424-0-52901100-1431021974_thumb.jpg

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Timeline

Well- James received his letter from the embassy this morning. And although I thought this would be a happy day- I'm currently falling apart. His interview date isn't until June 15th. JUNE !15TH!!!!!! How?!!! I wish there was somebody I could scream at right now. I figured with his medical being April 23rd that we were looking at end of May, first week of June at the LATEST! Now we're looking at the end of June before he's here because he will have to wait for his passport. I feel like this is just one more kick in the face that we've gone through. When I started this process I never imagined we would be in the "9 month" group. But here we are. And yet people at CSC are being reunited with their loved ones in a third of the time. I don't care at this point if that offends anyone either. This is the place I'm at today. I'm angry, I'm completely beaten down, I miss my fiance so much and this is so, so wrong on so many levels to do to people. When he read the date to me it was like a punch in my stomach. Now I have to try and make it through my work day without breaking down again because I've already had a good cry this morning. I just can't understand that date. That's almost 2 months from his medical date. I"m sorry if my venting offends anyone- but you are the only ones who possibly can understand this feeling.

Well- James received his letter from the embassy this morning. And although I thought this would be a happy day- I'm currently falling apart. His interview date isn't until June 15th. JUNE !15TH!!!!!! How?!!! I wish there was somebody I could scream at right now. I figured with his medical being April 23rd that we were looking at end of May, first week of June at the LATEST! Now we're looking at the end of June before he's here because he will have to wait for his passport. I feel like this is just one more kick in the face that we've gone through. When I started this process I never imagined we would be in the "9 month" group. But here we are. And yet people at CSC are being reunited with their loved ones in a third of the time. I don't care at this point if that offends anyone either. This is the place I'm at today. I'm angry, I'm completely beaten down, I miss my fiance so much and this is so, so wrong on so many levels to do to people. When he read the date to me it was like a punch in my stomach. Now I have to try and make it through my work day without breaking down again because I've already had a good cry this morning. I just can't understand that date. That's almost 2 months from his medical date. I"m sorry if my venting offends anyone- but you are the only ones who possibly can understand this feeling.

Oh honey you vent away because we haven't gotten ours yet and his medical was the day after. So I will probably be right there with you. That crushes me to and most of our plans if that's the case. :( I'm so sorry and we can cry together because if it happens to us too I'll be crying as well. And I agree about the California thing, a friend of mine started after us and went through CSC and he's been in American now for like 3 months. So I understand.

Did they update the status on the website so you knew the letter was coming? Just so I'll know so he can watch for it since we were the day after you. :crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

OMG I am so so so very sorry! You have every right to be angry and sad. :cry: And for the rest of us I guess we will have to deal with that heartbreak as well.

Timeline

Oh honey you vent away because we haven't gotten ours yet and his medical was the day after. So I will probably be right there with you. That crushes me to and most of our plans if that's the case. :( I'm so sorry and we can cry together because if it happens to us too I'll be crying as well. And I agree about the California thing, a friend of mine started after us and went through CSC and he's been in American now for like 3 months. So I understand.

Did they update the status on the website so you knew the letter was coming? Just so I'll know so he can watch for it since we were the day after you. :crying:

I just checked...it wasn't updated so I would look out for the letter. Yea- it's not a good morning. I'm a teacher and trying to keep it together and happy today is going to be next to impossible. I feel like I've been staying strong- thinking that it would only be about a month after his medical until his interview. Now I'm just sick to my stomach. How long does it generally take to get the passport? Because I literally want him on a plane the next day.

I believe it takes about 7-10 days total after it is issued to get it. So I would count on at least another week :( And yes we are doing that as well, the plane the day after he gets it. And ok I'll tell him to make sure he didn't get it. Thank you. I'll keep you guys updated in the meantime just lean on us girl, that's why we are all here. For support. It's hard on all of us, so we can relate. (F)

Timeline

I mean- I was looking at the trend- and almost everyone I saw it was about a month from the medical date that they had their interview scheduled. And I even allowed myself worst case scenario by thinking first week of June. Never, ever- not once did I think mid June. And as strong as I've been trying to be and keeping it together everyday....this just broke me. I am just so, so sick of this process- the unfair treatment of certain couples- and the mental, emotional, and physical toll it takes on people. I just want to see my fiancé and now I'm going to have to do this another month.

I believe it takes about 7-10 days total after it is issued to get it. So I would count on at least another week :( And yes we are doing that as well, the plane the day after he gets it. And ok I'll tell him to make sure he didn't get it. Thank you. I'll keep you guys updated in the meantime just lean on us girl, that's why we are all here. For support. It's hard on all of us, so we can relate. (F)

Thank you so much....this thread will probably be the only thing keeping me together during this because as we've said- no one can understand this feeling unless you've gone through it

So we have a letter from the embassy at Neil's house. He doesn't get off from work though until 7pm (UK time) so I have a long time to wait just to see what it says and no they didn't update our online status either. I would not have thought to asked if it was for James getting his. Bleh now I'm going to be sick to my stomach until we read it and probably after too :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.