ariani

Scan Dates & Case Completes (CC)

2,933 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Just got off the phone with NVC, apparently the checklist is not one I need to do anything about. It is just a warning that the support requirement will be at the consular officer's discretion, since we used assets instead of income. Rep confirmed that the case is complete at NVC, and awaiting being sent to the Paris embassy!

So,

scan date: 03/11/2015

case complete: 04/08/2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

OMG... Just received a CC. Scan date 3/12.... yay!!!!!

Marriage : March 11, 2013

USCIS

I-130 Sent : June 20,2014

I-130 NOA1 : June 23, 2014

I-130 Approved : December 3, 2014

Processing Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 163 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Received : December 15, 2014
Case Number Assigned : January 20, 2015

Received DS-261 / AOS Invoice : January 21, 2015
Paid AOS Bill : January 22, 2015
AOS Package Scanned : March 12,2015
Received IV Invoice : January 30, 2015

Paid IV Bill : February 4, 2015

IV Package Scanned : March 12, 2015

Submitted DS-260 : February 5, 2015

Case Complete : April 08, 2015

Interview Scheduled: June 03, 2015 (confirmed by phone call)

Received P4 email: June 09, 2015
Interview Date : July 27, 2015
Interview Result: APPROVED !!!!!!

Visa Received: August 03, 2015

POE:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Congrats :)

12/08/2014 TSC approved I-130.

12/12/2014 TSC shipped case to NVC.

12/19/2014 NVC received.

01/26/2015 Case # assigned and completed DS-261.

01/30/2015 Received AOS invoice and paid.

02/02/2015 Mailed AOS + IV packets

02/10/2015 Scan date for AOS + IV packets

03/23/2015 Received a checklist for AOS

03/27/2015 Mailed checklist response

03/30/2015 Checklist scan date

04/22/2015 Case completed at NVC

Filed: Timeline

Just got off the phone with NVC, apparently the checklist is not one I need to do anything about. It is just a warning that the support requirement will be at the consular officer's discretion, since we used assets instead of income. Rep confirmed that the case is complete at NVC, and awaiting being sent to the Paris embassy!

So,

Updated- congratulations.

So how long does supervisor review take? Hubby just called and they say it takes 42days?? He asked to speak to a supervisor and was told he could not, coz no supervisor was available.......... :protest: :protest:

Oh my, can you get your congressman involved? You have done enough time here waiting!!

Beside the confirmation off CC through the phone and the 3N's I also received the CC email 2 hours ago from NVC... What a happy day .. All comes together in one day :) Good luck everyone .. I hope your CC comes very soon :) :)

Excellent news!!! Congrats and all the best with your m & i!!!

I just received a checklist today! :-( I was expecting it, as we used assets instead of income. I don't really understand the checklist though, this is what it says:

"______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________ The NVC has received the information you have submitted in reference to the Affidavit of Support. Please be advised that the Affidavit of Support information you have provided does not appear to meet the minimum income requirement according to the current poverty guidelines to sponsor the intending immigrant(s) for this petition. The consular officer will make a decision regarding this requirement at the time of your interview. In order to avoid delays, you may wish to submit an additional Affidavit of Support (Form I-864) for a/another Joint Sponsor to the National Visa Center to assist in sponsoring the intending immigrants. To view the current poverty guidelines, visit http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-864P.pdf. If you decide to use a Joint Sponsor to assist in sponsoring the intending immigrants, please note that you the sponsor may not use Form I-864EZ and will also need to submit Form I-864"

ouch but read further....

hey, that's great news!!! congrats!!!

So,

yippeee, better news!!! congrats and all the best as you near the finish line!!!

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

10 months of bologna, we cannot believe this, nor will you if you knew
02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
30-Dec 2014 case received
10-Feb 2015 case and iin # assigned
10-Feb 2015 completed ds 261
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
11-Feb 2015 welcome letter rec'd
15-Feb 2015 emailed AOS & IV package info
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee
23-Feb 2015 submitted ds260
07-Apr 2015 CC :dancing:
26-May 2015. interview--approval

28-May 2015 noon visa in hand!!

POE-??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Could you add me to the spreadsheet please? My last scan date was March 10 (had to resend birth cert).

I did get an email April 1 that they had received an email from me Feb 11 and would need 60 days to review (even though the email is no longer relevant as I had spoken to a supervisor after) but I am hoping and assuming my scan date is still March 10.

Big congrats to those finally moving on in the process-it is becoming agonizing and I hope that the rest of us can join you soon

Filed: Timeline

Could you add me to the spreadsheet please? My last scan date was March 10 (had to resend birth cert).

I did get an email April 1 that they had received an email from me Feb 11 and would need 60 days to review (even though the email is no longer relevant as I had spoken to a supervisor after) but I am hoping and assuming my scan date is still March 10.

Big congrats to those finally moving on in the process-it is becoming agonizing and I hope that the rest of us can join you soon

Okay Sanama.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Ceac status has to be ready.

Package 3 documents have to be submitted too.

Is this what you mean?

What is packet 3. Is it ds-260. I noticed some folks sending AOS n IV packet together some separately. Also after ds-260 there is a 60 days waiting period. Shouldnt we track them too? And then the case complete n interview phase comes. Am I right?

Another silent reader suffering from nvc tardyness

Edited by taku45

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Actually the process for me took 4 days, I did the overnight police report costing Ja$8000 pick up the following day and the fedex was on the same block so I sign the report and send it costing $3500 and it reach the following day so that about US$110

Thanks guys....I'm so mad at myself right now. I'm going to have him just do the express and fax me a copy since NVC is not requiring the original copy.

NAO1.......11/25/2013

NAO2.......10/01/2014

NVC Case #......11/28/2014

Case Complete......5/27/2015

Medical.......9/22/2015

Interview........10/06/2015 (Administrative Processing)

Visa Issued.......11/2/2015

DHL Email......11/4/2015

VISA Received.......????????

POE..........??????????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Please add me as well :) Scan date March 24

love this initiative

YV

Married March 16th 2006

USCIS Stage

Novembe30th 2014 - Filed I-130 with California Service Center

December 5th 2014 - NOA1 received

January 5th 2015 – Status changed to approved

NVC Stage

January 21st - Case received

February 23th 2015 – Got Case number/invoice number & Completed choice of agent

February 24th 2015 - Paid AOS fee

March 18th 2015 – Paid IV fee and completed DS230

March 24th - Scan Date

April 17th – Check list for AOS (2014 tax information)

April 22nd – Sent new AOS

April 27th – New Scan Date

May 28th – Case Complete!!!

Guys..what does priority date means? In my CC email they have written Priority date as 3rd July-14. My husband is an US citizen, does priority date affects my visa?

My understanding is if you have a USC spouse then the concept of the priority date loses importance. Your priority date is probably the date you applied? Ours was.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Sorry, just joined. why would you call so early? are people getting CC within 30 days?

Married March 16th 2006

USCIS Stage

Novembe30th 2014 - Filed I-130 with California Service Center

December 5th 2014 - NOA1 received

January 5th 2015 – Status changed to approved

NVC Stage

January 21st - Case received

February 23th 2015 – Got Case number/invoice number & Completed choice of agent

February 24th 2015 - Paid AOS fee

March 18th 2015 – Paid IV fee and completed DS230

March 24th - Scan Date

April 17th – Check list for AOS (2014 tax information)

April 22nd – Sent new AOS

April 27th – New Scan Date

May 28th – Case Complete!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Sorry, just joined. why would you call so early? are people getting CC within 30 days?

Welcome.

Yes they are working faster. Some people got Cc withing 19 and 25 days.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.