mallafri76

Why is Philippines auto expedited

77 posts in this topic

More than just a little over exaggerated, but that's neither here nor there.

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is why is one natural disaster expedited without request and others aren't? Why did USCIS issue a formal announcement of relief for this one natural disaster and not other humanitarian issues? Why does a natural disaster mean they should get a visa sooner anyway? It's not as if the country hasn't sent aid to help. Again, only .62% of the population lost their homes...

As far as your questions...

The point is why is one natural disaster expedited without request and others aren't? We don't know. Why did USCIS issue a formal announcement of relief for this one natural disaster and not other humanitarian issues? We don't know. Why does a natural disaster mean they should get a visa sooner anyway? Who knows?

the answer is american guy needs a good wife who doesnt ask for a divorce lol

That's just wrong. But not untrue.

ROC Timeline!

Service Center : California Service Center

NOA2017-09-01

Biometrics : 2017-09-28

ROC Approved 2019-01-17

AOS Timeline!

Marriage : 2015-01-10

AOS/EAD/AP NOA : 2015-01-20

Biometrics : 2015-02-17

EAD/AP Approved : 2015-03-17

NPIW : 2015-06-11

AOS Approved : 2015-11-24

K-1 Visa Timeline!

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-08-12

Consulate Received : 2014-09-15

Interview Date : 2014-11-13

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2014-11-15

US Entry : 2014-12-31

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think this topic is becoming very unfair towards us Filipinos.

Did we ask and should we be thankful that we were hit by a typhoon that killed thousands of people and destroyed millions worth or properties? Why should this be taken against us? Is this just a case of sourgraping? People becoming too frustrated with the pace of their own applications in different service centers?

Whatever the case is, why can't you all just be happy for other people who now have the chance to be with the people they love? Whether applications from our country are being expedited or not, that doesn't mean that yours is being left behind.

Stop thinking ill of other countries.

I-129F Sent : 2015-02-12

I-129F NOA1 : 2015-02-19

I-129F NOA2 : 2015-03-11

Actually our case seems to be auto expedited at USCIS only. My wife is not near the typhoon areas. I can understand the concern for the people not affected by the typhoon.

I do think it is appropriate for the people directly in the Typhoon areas. I also feel bad for everyone that is in this process as it is way too long.

Edited by Isabela

Consulate Manila, Philippines
Nebraska Service Center

2014-09-26 Marriage

USCIS

2014-10-16 I-130 Received
2014-10-24 NOA 1 Received
2014-11-07 RFE Received Online
2014-12-05 NSO Marriage Certificate received
2014-12-14 I-130 petition approved by USCIS
2014-12-15 Email from USCIS stating file has been sent to NVC

NVC

2014-12-19 NVC received our case
2015-01-23 NVC case number available
2015-01-24 Submitted DS 261
2015-01-26 Paid AOS fee
2015-01-29 Scanned the AOS & IV documents
2015-02-18 NVC IV fee was marked as paid on CEAC
2015-02-18 DS 260 Completed
2015-03-31 Received Expected Checklist for Singapore Police Certificates
2015-04-12 NVC Certificate of Clearance received

2015-05-08 Case Complete

2015 -05-21 Case sent to Manila via DHL

MANILA

2015-05-11 SLEC Medical
2015-05-15 CFO Certificate issued

2015-05-25 Case received by Manila Emabssy

2015-06-04 Interview Scheduled

2015-06-02 Manila Embassy didn't have Hong Kong Police Certificate. Apparently Phil Post didn't deliver it per their tracking.

2015-06-08 Hong Kong Police sent another Police Certificate.

2015-06-23 Hong Kong Police Certificate received by Embassy

2015-07-15 Ready for Interview on CEAC (already had interview)

2015-07-22 Visa ready at 2GO

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Philippines has always tend to move faster than other countries.

Why? Maybe be cause their country was a former colony of the USA and USA granted them Independence after WW2.

The politic system is based upon the USA Politic System and the Philippines/USA have strong military ties.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Old white men?

my guy and i just on perfect age... but if you think bout filipina marrying an old guy im so proud of them coz you know why? old people are capable to love and to be loved and it doesnt happend just between white guy and filipina it happend to any other country... why dont you just be like filipinos, no matter how hard our life is we usually turn it into humor thats the reason why we age gracefully... get a life people its not filipinos fault if United states expedited us than any other country.

my guy and i just on perfect age... but if you think bout filipina marrying an old guy im so proud of them coz you know why? old people are capable to love and to be loved and it doesnt happend just between white guy and filipina it happend to any other country... why dont you just be like filipinos, no matter how hard our life is we usually turn it into humor thats the reason why we age gracefully... get a life people its not filipinos fault if United states expedited us than any other country.

Please name the person who said this.

Please name the person who said this.

Perhaps you should have pinoy spouse instead? They make perfect spouses

(Just Kidding).

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Perhaps you should have pinoy spouse instead? They make perfect spouses

(Just Kidding).

I know right! My husband would have had the automatic expedite.

Naw, it only works if the spouse is a female.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Philippines has always tend to move faster than other countries. Really? Have you seen raven52's timeline? Are you actually denying the expedite? Have you read this? http://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/uscis-reminds-filipino-nationals-impacted-typhoon-haiyan-available-immigration-relief-measures Are you still going to deny the expedite?

Why? Maybe be cause their country was a former colony of the USA and USA granted them Independence after WW2.

The politic system is based upon the USA Politic System and the Philippines/USA have strong military ties. So? My fiance is from the UK, our strongest ally. Why is my petition not favored then?

Filed: Timeline

I was commenting on what Janelle wrote about who rules the US.

I honestly don't care if you marry someone old or not, because it's not my business. I doubt you would feel the same way if your visa journey was like some of the other posters. Sure love doesn't just happen between a white guy and Filipina, but when an older woman is engaged/married to a younger man why are they more scrutinized? Why aren't they treated just as equally? This is not a personal bash at you even if it feels that way, but have you looked at others perspective.

I was commenting on what Janelle wrote about who rules the US.

I honestly don't care if you marry someone old or not, because it's not my business. I doubt you would feel the same way if your visa journey was like some of the other posters. Sure love doesn't just happen between a white guy and Filipina, but when an older woman is engaged/married to a younger man why are they more scrutinized? Why aren't they treated just as equally? This is not a personal bash at you even if it feels that way, but have you looked at others perspective.

Why does the visa take longer for women marrying men than men marrying women? Why are U.S. women/foreign men relationships scrutinized more?

You don't know what we are going through. I have been trying to get my husband a visa since 2012.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

If you are talking about PI then it is culturally appropriate to marry a much older male.

Most of the opposite cases you see on here involve countries where apart from the prospect of a GC it would not happen.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

I think if there is a huge present of immigrants / descendants from particular country in US, then the US will more likely to cater to their needs.

Just like how the USA caters to the large illegal hispanic group by giving DACA, DAPA.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.