HislittleSecret

February 2015 filers

208 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Belgium
Timeline

Apparently, we got an email yesterday that our package was received and our application was transferred to California. I know this has been asked many times, but what is the average waiting time for NOA2 from NOA1? thanks and good luck to us! :)

Apparently, we got an email yesterday that our package was received and our application was transferred to California. I know this has been asked many times, but what is the average waiting time for NOA2 from NOA1? thanks and good luck to us! :)

CSC is pretty quick these days. They been giving approvals in a month. So your wait won't be that long. Congrats.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

For California it is about 20 days until NOA2. You weren't transferred. Ohio is routed to USCIS CSC.

Timeline

we were expecting NOA1 but we got a letter I-797C. should we consider it as NOA1 . this letter actually says our detail and nothing much. Should we get our NOA2 by the end of this month or 1st week of march?

please some one clarify NOA1 and I-797C letter.

Best wishes to all of you.

Filed: Other Country: Cuba
Timeline

we were expecting NOA1 but we got a letter I-797C. should we consider it as NOA1 . this letter actually says our detail and nothing much. Should we get our NOA2 by the end of this month or 1st week of march?

please some one clarify NOA1 and I-797C letter.

Best wishes to all of you.

Yes this is considered your NOA1

2nd go round

1st K-1 Denied

Subitted Feb 2-6-15

NOA1 - 2-18-15

NOA2 - 8-18-15

Interview 11-25-15 - Denied

And Here we go again -

New K1 submitted - 1-9-16

NOA1 - 1-12-16 (according to USCIS)

Text received 1-15-16

hardcopy - not received yet as of 1-26-16

Timeline

I must admit I am a little envious of ther CSCers because you all are in for a fairly short wait while the TSCers have to wait up to 200 days to NOA2. I got half the mind to withdraw the petition and change the address to my cousins Cali address and refile. I'm not going to do that though. However, if I get desperate....I'm all in for it!! lol anyhow,I just had to write something. I am praying for pateince.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Trust me. It pisses a lot of ppl off too. I wondered why I did not move to Cali when I had a chance.

Then again, life ain't fair! But I'll redeem my karma points some other way:)

Love is the shortest distance between two hearts.”

Timeline

Trust me. It pisses a lot of ppl off too. I wondered why I did not move to Cali when I had a chance.

Then again, life ain't fair! But I'll redeem my karma points some other way:)

I was looking into the January filers post and they literally waiting 3wks. It gets under my skin to think that we can't do anything about it! It's not right. All USCIS does is deny, deny, deny!!

Timeline

I must admit I am a little envious of ther CSCers because you all are in for a fairly short wait while the TSCers have to wait up to 200 days to NOA2. I got half the mind to withdraw the petition and change the address to my cousins Cali address and refile. I'm not going to do that though. However, if I get desperate....I'm all in for it!! lol anyhow,I just had to write something. I am praying for pateince.

Lol , Yes it is annoying. Luckily we have got CSC. but hopefully you will also be fine. Goodluck

Timeline

Lol , Yes it is annoying. Luckily we have got CSC. but hopefully you will also be fine. Goodluck

I'm sure it not really annoying for you...I would say blissful! I didn't get CSC I got that trap...TSC!????????

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey everyone! My fiancée (USC) and I are getting all our paperwork ready to file before the end of the month, so I guess this thread will be my "home". Sadly I think Florida goes through TSC, so I'm arming myself with patience.

We've been together for over 2 years (with multiple visits) and known each other online for 5, so this is a long time coming. We've gone back and forth over who should immigrate but we've finally made up our minds... Helps that same-sex marriage is now legal in Florida!

Anyway, I'm very glad I found this website, it has been super helpful in getting our application package ready and I'm sure it will continue to be helpful in the months to come.

K1 Visa timeline: Application sent to Visa in hand: 10 months and 4 days (Texas Service Center)

02/26/2015: I-129F Application mailed to Texas lockbox

03/05/2015: NOA1 email notification

08/27/2015: NOA2! (176 days)

09/02/2015: Sent to NVC

09/14/2015: Called NVC and obtained MTL case number

09/18/2015: In Transit to MTL consulate

09/21/2015: Consulate received our file (24 days post-NOA2)

09/24/2015: Sent Packet 3 (unprompted, but CEAC status had updated a second time)

09/29/2015: Packet 4 received, interview scheduled. Still haven't received Packet 3, I advise not to wait for it!

10/09/2015: Received Packet 3 in the mail!

11/09/2015: Medical

12/16/2015: K1 Interview in Montreal (111 days from NOA2, 293 days total): Approved!

12/18/2015: CEAC status changed to Nonimmigrant Ready

12/21/2015: CEAC status changed to Nonimmigrant AP

12/24/2015: CEAC status changed to ISSUED! Merry Christmas!!

12/30/2015: Visa in hand

01/15/2016: POE @ Houlton, ME

01/22/2016: Married! (L)

AOS timeline: Application sent to card in hand: 6 months and 7 days.

01/25/2016: Mailed AOS, EAD & AP applications to Chicago via UPS

01/29/2016: NOA1 email notification x3

02/04/2016: Received NOA1 hard copies x3

02/29/2016: Still haven't received biometrics letter, Filed service request

03/30/2016: After more calls to Tier 2 and 2 service requests, letter still not received, USCIS said no appointment has been scheduled. Reached out to Congressman.

04/06/2016: Biometrics letter finally received thanks to Congressman's inquiry (Appointment scheduled 04/18/2016).

04/18/2016: Biometrics appointment

04/25/2016: Officially outside processing times for EAD/AP. Scheduled Infopass appointment for 05/10.

05/21/2016: Finally received email notice that EAD was approved on 05/19 after numerous service requests, infopass appt and ombudsman inquiry

05/23/2016: Received hard-copy letter notifying me that my AP was approved on the same day as my EAD. No hard-copy for EAD yet.

05/28/2016: Received EAD/AP Combo Card (122 days since filing).

06/21/2016: Received email notification of AOS interview (Appointment scheduled 07/21/2016)

07/21/2016: AOS interview. Approved, but file was missing medical. Local office can't issue GC until they receive medical from DOS.

07/25/2016: USCIS case status changed to New Card Is Being Produced!

08/01/2016: Green card in hand. ROC window opens Apr 29, 2018.

Timeline

Hey everyone! My fiancée (USC) and I are getting all our paperwork ready to file before the end of the month, so I guess this thread will be my "home". Sadly I think Florida goes through TSC, so I'm arming myself with patience.

We've been together for over 2 years (with multiple visits) and known each other online for 5, so this is a long time coming. We've gone back and forth over who should immigrate but we've finally made up our minds... Helps that same-sex marriage is now legal in Florida!

Anyway, I'm very glad I found this website, it has been super helpful in getting our application package ready and I'm sure it will continue to be helpful in the months to come.

Welcome to VJ....we are in the wait together! So sad!!!?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.