Gulya

Hope Texas will start working fast after a long time

42 posts in this topic

We have received our NOA 1 September 9th and still no NOA 2 yet, i have heard people who has sent after us are already approved?! <_<-_- Why and whats the reason?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

VERY few, if any, people at TSC from September have been approved, not counting expedited cases. The sad reality is that the way things are going now, you've probably got another couple of months ahead of you until your NOA2.

We have received our NOA 1 September 9th and still no NOA 2 yet, i have heard people who has sent after us are already approved?! <_<-_- Why and whats the reason?

“Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.”

TSC - NOA took 52 days.

As far as I'm aware cases with beneficiaries in the Phillippines are still being prioritised at USCIS due to Typhoon Haiyan in late 2013.

Now chronicling my experience in handy blog format at

http://the-shipping-forecast.tumblr.com/

Same here we haven't received our NOA2 yet.... but did you call NVC for your case number?

No we have not called USCIS yet, cause they say TCS process is 5,9 months and if you call them earlier than that your case will be pushed back. We are just hoping we get approved soon :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

if you call them earlier than that your case will be pushed back. We are just hoping we get approved soon :(

I don;t believe this to be true.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

TSC - NOA took 52 days.

Phillipines people, please stop bragging about your short approval times. It is irrelevant to the rest of us since we are not being expedited like you are. And it makes us feel crappy and angry.

Same here we haven't received our

NOA2 yet.... but did you call NVC for your case number?

You can't call nvc for a case number until after noa2....

No we have not called USCIS yet, cause they say TCS process is 5,9 months and if you call them earlier than that your case will be pushed back. We are just hoping we get approved soon :(

I don't think this is true. If you call before 5 or 6 months they will tell you that you're within normal processing and to call back at some later date they provide, but I don't think calling will negatively impact your case. Edited by April+Daniel

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

As far as I'm aware cases with beneficiaries in the Phillippines are still being prioritised at USCIS due to Typhoon Haiyan in late 2013.

Negative

Phillipines people, please stop bragging about your short approval times. It is irrelevant to the rest of us since we are not being expedited like you are. And it makes us feel crappy and angry.

I couldn't agree more. I am only in week 1 of this long K-1 process and when I see these quick Philippines approvals I know it's just giving me false hopes.

It also breaks my heart to see some people still waiting after 9 months, however some people who apply later get approved almost immediately.

I'm starting to think I may need to stay away from Visa Journey until I hear some good news.

No harsh feelings, and good luck to all.

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.