Ontarkie

Harry Tarklar and the Thrifty Hallows

3,033 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Someone needs to fire Kim Kardashian's stylist. As a fellow fuller figured gal, I am offended by the many many ways she can attempt to look like a stuffed lumpy sausage.

23F5054600000578-0-image-a-35_1418270481

Ok this is what I don't get...why does Kim wear colour but little North isn't allowed to wear colour? Really?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I barely saw my nurses. Seems they don't come around very often here, tried to get my husband to let me do a home birth but the man was paranoid. All but one was great when I did see them the other well lets say I'm glad I left that day.

I forgot to address this.....

1- do the nurses in Arkansas have teeth?

2- if yes, maybe next time you're giving birth, you tell hillbilly to bring them moonshine and jerky.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

come on over for dinner and i'll feed ya...

Look you guys.....

We've known Brat for years and look who she invites over for dinner..... a new met Limey!

Am I the only one that don't like this Kardashian kupa?

I think they should pay me to look at her.....

Look you guys.....

We've known Brat for years and look who she invites over for dinner..... a new met Limey!

She obviously has great instincts.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

But it suits her! :lol:

She certainly has been stuffed plenty.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Timeline

She certainly has been stuffed plenty.

You know, as a person who is wealthy and has been in a fashion business (they have a boutique or something, right?) for a very long time, she has a really poor taste. Her sisters have much more fashion taste than her :P

She's always wearing clothes two sizes too small... Maybe she doesn't have a mirror oro something...