thatangela

NOA2 to NVC: Have you been waiting more than a month?

558 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good luck to everyone with upcoming interviews. My fiancee's is this Tuesday, the 17th. Kinda crazy that "the moment" has almost arrived!

It's also interesting that there aren't any new posters on this thread Perhaps CSC got its act together and this is no longer an issue for people.

good luck usmsbow hope all goes well

Timeline

My K-1 fiance just had her interview yesterday March 9, 2015, in Manila. Powerful experience.

Final question was "Are you sure that your American fiance is going to marry you?"

"Yes."

"OK, you are approved."

She was very happy and cried with joy all the way home.

So I am here in the US ready to schedule a flight, but they told her they would deliver the Passport and Visa in about a week.

Is it really only a week???

yes you have to wait hopefully the passport isn't in ap for long my fiancé just had her interview feb 23 in manila and she got it 10 days later that is the norm...also she has to go to a predeparture seminar class for a day once those two are completed she can enter the us.

Hi guys,

Just popping in to let you know about the super cool light at the end of the tunnel.

We got married on Saturday.

Now I dive back into paperwork with AOS. Yay!

congrats to you guys and good luck

Timeline

WHEN THE NVC SAID THAT THE CASE IS NOT THERE YET, IS THAT TRUE? OR THEYRE JUST SAYING THAT? Hihi.. HOW LONG WILL BE THE MAX WAIT TIME TO GET THE CASE NUMBER.. ITS BEEN 2WEEKS FOR ME ALREADY AND THEY DONT HAVE MY CASE YET. CAN I CALL USCIS TO CHECK IF THEY HAVE MAILED IT TO NVC?

K1 case.

THANK U.

Edited by Mabenita, Today, 05:24 AM.

K1 Visa

Service Center :California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 12/2014

I-129F NOA1 : 2015-01-05

I-129F RFE(s) :2015-02-16

RFE Reply(s) : 2015-02-26

I-129F NOA2 : 2015-03-04

NVC Received :2015-03-20

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2015-03-23

NVC Left : 2015-03-25

Consulate Received : 2015-03-27

Interview Date : 2015-04-28

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2015-05-04

US Entry : 2015-05-18

Marriage : 2015-06-22

???❤️

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2015-06-29

Interview Date : 2015-12-10

Timeline

Is the 4 hour CFO seminar required before departure from Manila on a K1 Visa? Is that yet another big delay??? (thought she would be leaving today)

Is the 4 hour CFO seminar required before departure from Manila on a K1 Visa? Is that yet another big delay??? (thought she would be leaving today)

Timeline

yes it's required she wont be able to depart without the seminar once the seminar is completed they will issue a stamp on her passport then she will be good to go. Make sure she brings all evidence to the seminar basically the same things that she brought to the interview at the embassy..

Timeline

WHEN THE NVC SAID THAT THE CASE IS NOT THERE YET, IS THAT TRUE? OR THEYRE JUST SAYING THAT? Hihi.. HOW LONG WILL BE THE MAX WAIT TIME TO GET THE CASE NUMBER.. ITS BEEN 2WEEKS FOR ME ALREADY AND THEY DONT HAVE MY CASE YET. CAN I CALL USCIS TO CHECK IF THEY HAVE MAILED IT TO NVC?

K1 case.

THANK U.

Edited by Mabenita, Today, 05:24 AM.

san leandro I see im from the east bay as well.....every case is different it depends could be 2-4 weeks minimum up to months and months. It took me 3 months but a lot of us were pushed back because of the holidays so hopefully your will be faster. Most of the delays are caused at the CSC not NVC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Approved! The other K-1 applicant at the embassy today submitted her petition in December and got her NOA2 in January. She was shocked to hear our story (about the CSC debacle).

Good luck to those with upcoming interviews!

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU & YOUR FIANCE!!!!!! WOW, THAT IS AMAZING NEWS, AND WHAT A RELIEF!!! CONGRATULATIONS USMSBOW AND THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP IN ANSWERING ALL THE QUESTIONS I HAD. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU & YOUR FIANCE WITH A LIFETIME OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS, LOVE, LUCK AND BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES. GOD BLESS EVERYONE THAT HAS TO GO THROUGH THE VISA PROCESS.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Approved! The other K-1 applicant at the embassy today submitted her petition in December and got her NOA2 in January. She was shocked to hear our story (about the CSC debacle).

Congrats!!! Amazing news

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Fantastic. Congrats.

Timeline

Visa delivered to fiance's home yesterday, Tuesday, Mar 17, 2015. 8 days since the interview in Manila. Good thing we didn't wait for packet 3 or the mysterious EM letter that never came. The last thing now is the CFO seminar, which we completely overlooked, and that delayed all the cascading plans. (could have done the seminar ahead of time) Flight to USA Wed night, I hope, unless there is another hidden road bump. All in all we're happy with the process, but I would recommend using the VISA company that has an office right across the street from the US Embassy. You can still monitor and control anything. I have invested hundreds of hours in the last 4.5 month just gathering the facts so I could be a complete do-it-yourself-er.

Passport tracking site http://ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-passporttrack.asp#options

31515 Your passport is still with post.

31615 The current status of your passport is In Transit From Post.

31715 The current status of your passport is Out For Delivery.

31715 Later in the day after passport w visa was delivered. There is no status update available for the passport number submitted

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.