The Nature Boy

A Man Attacks a Police Officer

99 posts in this topic

Sad to hear the little girl cry out "Daddy" while he was pummeling the cop. Father's response "Get in the car, baby I can't go to jail".

From the youtube comments, the guy is sentenced to jail for 60 years.

I still can't find the news online to verify.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

She is going to cuff him and he turns around and punches her. She drops from the first punch and then he's on her and punches her 8 more times I think. Probably the worst part is that the guy does it in front of his young daughter.

I know you didn't say it but from the comments of others; I really don't think it is right to blame the cop on this. I don't think we would blame the victim in any other circumstance.

She was well within her rights to use deadly force.

I don't blame the cop, he was going to spaz either way, even if it was a male police officer.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

She was well within her rights to use deadly force.

I don't blame the cop, he was going to spaz either way, even if it was a male police officer.

She did have poor training. Nobody is "blaming" her, I am blaming the police department for the poor training she received.

And for the record, I did say the guy deserved to be shot.

She did have poor training. Nobody is "blaming" her, I am blaming the police department for the poor training she received.

I can't see the video here, so I couldn't tell. I think that comment was more towards Steven.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I don't know that much about police training. What was the proper way for her to handle that?

I don't know that much about police training. What was the proper way for her to handle that?

I don't either.

So you admittedly know nothing about what you're talking about, but are more than willing to blame the police department for not training the officer properly? That sounds about right. :wacko:

Edited by Teddy B

What's mighty white of me? Just in case you don't know history, most of us "black Americans" got some white in us. What is your point? You and I might share some blood dude.

She should have approached him with her gun drawn and called for back up. especially depending on what she found in his back ground to make her want to arrest him anyway. She could have also let him cuff himself. I just don't feel like she received sufficient enough training.

I don't either.

In this case, I'd go for waiting for backup.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

So you admittedly know nothing about what you're talking about, but are more than willing to blame the police department for not training the officer properly? That sounds about right. :wacko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkm5Y4LgKBs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUhXtMW6NMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGziiMn2udc

Nothing racist about this at all.

Nope, nothing racist behind it at all. What would you prefer I say?

Is this how it's gonna be now Marv? I have a differing opinion about some racial issues and now everything I say gets put under the racial microscope? I thought you were bigger than that. Or do you think I'm in favor of racial genocide against blacks like your sidekick Janelle?

I'm no one's sidekick.

You're right, I gave you far too much credit.

Explain to me how I'd be in favor of genocide against blacks were I to be in charge. I didn't get a chance to address your post in the other thread before it was removed and the thread closed.

Explain to me how I'd be in favor of genocide against blacks were I to be in charge. I didn't get a chance to address your post in the other thread before it was removed and the thread closed.

I believe the Mods asked us not to carry this discussion into another thread.

I am glad what you think about me isn't important.

Well, you are white.

I believe the Mods asked us not to carry this discussion into another thread.

That's weak. You should at least apologize because that was really out of line.