The Nature Boy

A Man Attacks a Police Officer

99 posts in this topic

In theory, do you agree with this policy?

Yes. Because bad guys don't shoot to wound in most cases. I know what Janelle is saying and why, but if I post it here, I'll be called out on making it about race, even though that has been done in the first post since this isn't about a criminal, it's about a BLACK criminal.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

What is the question again? Should this female officer have drawn her weapon and shot him? Judging from the video, she didn't have a chance. But more importantly, what is she trained to do? The guy had multiple warrants out for his arrest and she didn't keep a safe distance. Without looking further into the facts, this officer seems to have not followed protocol.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Would you let someone twice your size and strength land at least a dozen blows to your face and head before you considered reading for your gun? What do bruises have to do with it? He pummeled the poor woman.

I think he was being sarcastic.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Would you let someone twice your size and strength land at least a dozen blows to your face and head before you considered reading for your gun? What do bruises have to do with it? He pummeled the poor woman.

Spooks, whachoo smokin? :lol:

I think he was being sarcastic.

:thumbs:

Yes. Because bad guys don't shoot to wound in most cases. I know what Janelle is saying and why, but if I post it here, I'll be called out on making it about race, even though that has been done in the first post since this isn't about a criminal, it's about a BLACK criminal.

I have no idea what Janelle is saying.

In this case, I don't think it would in any way be reasonable to expect the cop to try to wound the guy punching her. She basically had two options: Either get beaten and hope the guy doesn't take her gun and shoot her; or try to pull her gun and kill the guy. I think we have to be realistic in what we expect from police officers.

Your opinion?

you're not invited.

take a number, go to the back of the line.

There is a line ? Oh my !

But oddly enough when every news agency in America has the headline, Cop kills Unarmed black Man, that's not making it about race. Almost every black leader in this country made Ferguson about race, when it wasn't.

However when the river runs in reverse, anyone who points out race it is RACIST

The massive hypocrisy is part of the real problem in race relation today

And neither does she, it's unanimous.

You men should show respect and stop being chauvinistic typical white male pigs. Leave Janelle alone

Edited by The Nature Boy

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Before using this video to argue that cops should be able to shoot unarmed citizens with impunity, look at what can be extracted from that video. The perp had multiple warrants out for his arrest. The officer stood close enough to perp for him to strike her. So, should she have shot him? Yes. Now, if she had shot him as he lunged toward her, wounding him in the arm and hand and he dropped to his knees with his hands in the air, should she be able to finish him off execution style? Is that what you want cops to do?

Before using this video to argue that cops should be able to shoot unarmed citizens with impunity, look at what can be extracted from that video. The perp had multiple warrants out for his arrest. The officer stood close enough to perp for him to strike her. So, should she have shot him? Yes. Now, if she had shot him as he lunged toward her, wounding him in the arm and hand and he dropped to his knees with his hands in the air, should she be able to finish him off execution style? Is that what you want cops to do?

Isn't that an MSNBC tagline ?

SMH

Wonder who argued that?

The shat liberals say

LMAO

This is what they want cops to do when the perp is black. Thank you for understanding my posts.

I have no idea what Janelle is saying.

In this case, I don't think it would in any way be reasonable to expect the cop to try to wound the guy punching her. She basically had two options: Either get beaten and hope the guy doesn't take her gun and shoot her; or try to pull her gun and kill the guy. I think we have to be realistic in what we expect from police officers.

Your opinion?

I can't see the video here. But my two cents. If a cop is in fear for their life there is justification for deadly force.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

But oddly enough when every news agency in America has the headline, Cop kills Unarmed black Man, that's not making it about race. Almost every black leader in this country made Ferguson about race, when it wasn't.

However when the river runs in reverse, anyone who points out race it is RACIST

The massive hypocrisy is part of the real problem in race relation today

You men should show respect and stop being chauvinistic typical white male pigs. Leave Janelle alone

And yet, if this perp was white, you wouldn't have posted it. You only posted it because he was black. Even in the title it leaves off his race, but you put it there for all to see.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I can't see the video here. But my two cents. If a cop is in fear for their life there is justification for deadly force.

She is going to cuff him and he turns around and punches her. She drops from the first punch and then he's on her and punches her 8 more times I think. Probably the worst part is that the guy does it in front of his young daughter.

I know you didn't say it but from the comments of others; I really don't think it is right to blame the cop on this. I don't think we would blame the victim in any other circumstance.

She is going to cuff him and he turns around and punches her. She drops from the first punch and then he's on her and punches her 8 more times I think. Probably the worst part is that the guy does it in front of his young daughter.

I know you didn't say it but from the comments of others; I really don't think it is right to blame the cop on this. I don't think we would blame the victim in any other circumstance.

Sad to hear the little girl cry out "Daddy" while he was pummeling the cop. Father's response "Get in the car, baby I can't go to jail".