The Nature Boy

A Man Attacks a Police Officer

99 posts in this topic

it is a crime, what's even more criminal is that i don't actually think black people aren't criminals. you and marvin think that and so since i'm giving black my best white shot - i have to have the same opinions as ya'll do. i do very little thinking on my own actually (that's the criminal part).

That's it. You need to be handcuffed and whipped for your broad thinking. We cannot have this among the white female race. Gosh darn it!!

it is a crime, what's even more criminal is that i don't actually think black people aren't criminals. you and marvin think that and so since i'm giving black my best white shot - i have to have the same opinions as ya'll do. i do very little thinking on my own actually (that's the criminal part).

You go girl!!

And yet, if this perp was white, you wouldn't have posted it. You only posted it because he was black. Even in the title it leaves off his race, but you put it there for all to see.

And yet, if this perp was white, you wouldn't have posted it. You only posted it because he was black. Even in the title it leaves off his race, but you put it there for all to see.

And by the same token if Tm or Brown had been white you would have have never heard of them you had no problem pointing out Browns race why does the reverse bother you

No it isn't. I am basing my comment off of his actions here on VJ.

Nope. I am doing what I am told. I understand you may think this is hard for us black people to do.

Janelle honey. Plus one everything they say . Let them in a VJ fb group. Put a caba flag on your profile and pretend to give a shat about their online fantasy life and they will love you

And by the same token if Tm or Brown had been white you would have have never heard of them you had no problem pointing out Browns race why does the reverse bother you

If it happened I would have post it. Check my record.

And any injustice bothers me. I call it out every time. Can you say the same thing? Because when things like this happen, you and quite a few others are surprising absent.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/525024-manhunt-on-for-suspect-in-four-deaths-in-west-virginia/

But sure, let's keep talking about a video that's about 8 years old.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

You know what Marv. I'm really tired of having to qualify myself as a "non-racist" and you as a "non-thug" everytime we have a conversation. If you haven't taken the time to know who i am as a person by now, then that's on you. Do me a favor and just don't talk to me about racial issues anymore.

You do realize who started this conversation? Not the black people in this thread. A story I might that's about 8 years old. You asked about Al and Jesse, I answered. You ask me things about race, I answer you. I've never called you a racist. Nor do I think you are one. I think you have a different experience and I'm trying to give you mine.

If you were joshing with Janelle about the you black people comment, then I misspoke.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

You do realize who started this conversation? Not the black people in this thread. A story I might that's about 8 years old. You asked about Al and Jesse, I answered. You ask me things about race, I answer you. I've never called you a racist. Nor do I think you are one. I think you have a different experience and I'm trying to give you mine.

If you were joshing with Janelle about the you black people comment, then I misspoke.

I really don't care either way. Think what you will.

What is the question again? Should this female officer have drawn her weapon and shot him? Judging from the video, she didn't have a chance. But more importantly, what is she trained to do? The guy had multiple warrants out for his arrest and she didn't keep a safe distance. Without looking further into the facts, this officer seems to have not followed protocol.

And if he was arrested and cuffed, she'd be a racist.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

And if he was arrested and cuffed, she'd be a racist.

Or better yet, how bout she has him at gunpoint and he jumps at her? Headlines read: White Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Man With Daughter By His Side Watching.

Ow lord. Yes, he deserved to be shot.

What does "gentle giant" have to do with anything? What about the gentle white men shooting down Sheriffs and State Troopers? Should we be ready to shoot white men on the spot when they are pulled over?

White men don't do things like this.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015