Janelle2002

NYPD shooting victim’s family: Stay away, Sharpton!

109 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

tasteless joke :rolleyes:

i'll add tabasco to it next time.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

And yet, you still can't produce a case where a white person was killed going for a wallet. Do you really think a cop is going to flat out say that's the reason? Tell you what, why don't you tell me why you think he shot him?

Because there was a body cam involved. Also, there was a claim of a gun being on the scene. Was he left out in the street for 4 hours? Were there accounts of him having his hands up? Just curious.

Really? Since white people get shot all the time for reaching for a wallet, shouldn't be too hard to find an example right? Or getting arrested for buying a belt. Or smoking in their own driveways. Or being shot 7 times, handcuffed, and left to bleed out. The sad thing about this case? The store owner lied and said the thief was black, and he knew the cops would come faster with this fact. That's a damn shame.

Why are you so hung up on a wallet?

When one group of people that makes up only 13% of the population commits the highest amount of crime in the country, there's bound to be all sorts of incidents where race could be blamed. When you figure in the disproportionately high numbers of crimes committed by blacks compared to any other race, the amount of police cases where racism has been proven to be a factor isn't really all that bad. Almost everyone of these cases is escalated by a non-compliant black suspect. Sure there are problems that need to be addressed by whites and police, but the glut of those problems are caused by blacks having such a high crime rate for the percentage of the population they make up. Stop committing so many crimes, stop having so many babies with no parents or one parent, stay in school and get an education rather than joining gangs. Be honest with yourselves and look within to fix the problems that you have rather than pointing the finger at everyone else.. Most of all start addressing the problems you face as civilized people rather than a bunch of looting, rioting animals. That last sentence is why I no longer have any sympathy for your cause.

. Stop committing so many crimes, stop having so many babies with no parents or one parent, stay in school and get an education rather than joining gangs. Be honest with yourselves and look within to fix the problems that you have rather than pointing the finger at everyone else.. Most of all start addressing the problems you face as civilized people rather than a bunch of looting, rioting animals. That last sentence is why I no longer have any sympathy for your cause.

nothing better than reading a 'what black folks need to do' soapbox session with my morning coffee. boy i sure do wish i was black so i could follow this sound advice teddy. more white people need to share their wisdom with the less fortunate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

nothing better than reading a 'what black folks need to do' soapbox session with my morning coffee. boy i sure do wish i was black so i could follow this sound advice teddy. more white people need to share their wisdom with the less fortunate.

He's just b;tching coz he can't afford the Laboutins!;)

He's just b;tching coz he can't afford the Laboutins! ;)

lawd knows animals can't afford no louboutins. sheesh. white people problems.

That message was for blacks and those who strive to be black, you're good sista! You may want to think of a name change though, so you get the proper street cred that you deserve. Maybe something like Valniqua?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Why are you so hung up on a wallet?

When one group of people that makes up only 13% of the population commits the highest amount of crime in the country, there's bound to be all sorts of incidents where race could be blamed.

It's because of slavery and segregation. I guess you didn't get the memo.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

It's because of slavery and segregation. I guess you didn't get the memo.

If you look at the high crime numbers, these cases of cops shooting black criminals is bound to happen, as well as unjustified shootings. When one specific group has the majority of interactions with law enforcement, it bears out that they will also have the majority of incidents. I don't see why there is such an outcry against law enforcement when the real problem is with the number of black criminals.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

when the real problem is with the number of black criminals.

Because when anyone points that out, they are dismissed as racists. When that happens, the conversation is over.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

That message was for blacks and those who strive to be black, you're good sista! You may want to think of a name change though, so you get the proper street cred that you deserve. Maybe something like Valniqua?

i don't know, i don't have much experience in naming black people.