Janelle2002

NYPD shooting victim’s family: Stay away, Sharpton!

109 posts in this topic

Val-nay-nay has a nice ring to it as well.

oddly enough, i know more black valeries than white. so i can just keep my regular german boy name.

Why are you so hung up on a wallet?

When one group of people that makes up only 13% of the population commits the highest amount of crime in the country, there's bound to be all sorts of incidents where race could be blamed. When you figure in the disproportionately high numbers of crimes committed by blacks compared to any other race, the amount of police cases where racism has been proven to be a factor isn't really all that bad. Almost everyone of these cases is escalated by a non-compliant black suspect. Sure there are problems that need to be addressed by whites and police, but the glut of those problems are caused by blacks having such a high crime rate for the percentage of the population they make up. Stop committing so many crimes, stop having so many babies with no parents or one parent, stay in school and get an education rather than joining gangs. Be honest with yourselves and look within to fix the problems that you have rather than pointing the finger at everyone else.. Most of all start addressing the problems you face as civilized people rather than a bunch of looting, rioting animals. That last sentence is why I no longer have any sympathy for your cause.

Did NB hack your account? Cause this doesn't sound like you.

I have one question for you. How can you espouse personal responsibility, but tell me that other black people are the reason for the issues we have?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I have one question for you. How can you espouse personal responsibility, but tell me that other black people are the reason for the issues we have?

i've found teddy a bit off the past few days myself. but i thought i was just being biased against white men like usual.

What doesn't sound like me? I've always held these opinions of personal responsibility and being honest about the issues.

If you look at the high crime numbers, these cases of cops shooting black criminals is bound to happen, as well as unjustified shootings. When one specific group has the majority of interactions with law enforcement, it bears out that they will also have the majority of incidents. I don't see why there is such an outcry against law enforcement when the real problem is with the number of black criminals.

What do you expect when people want to feed their families? The Garner dude was looking to make a very extra bucks to take care of his children. Isn't this what you said black men should do? Take personal responsibility. Hypocrites.

What doesn't sound like me? I've always held these opinions of personal responsibility and being honest about the issues.

Honest? :rofl::rofl:

What do you expect when people want to feed their families? The Garner dude was looking to make a very extra bucks to take care of his children. Isn't this what you said black men should do? Take personal responsibility. Hypocrites.

How bout he get a job? Garner could've made more money flipping burgers at McDonald's than selling illegal smokes on the street corner if he really wanted to work.

Personal responsibility = illegal activity?? :wacko:

Something tells me Garner was collecting some form of gov't payout like disability and couldn't work legally without losing that benefit.

Right.

So, you're saying that I have to take responsibility for those who look like me, because they're doing the crime, so it makes sense that when I get pulled over there might be some overreaction on their part due not because of my actions, but the actions of others? How is this personal?

Second, you said stop doing all these things. Who are you talking to? Not me I hope, because I don't. This line of thought is troubling, because it only applies to black people.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

How bout he get a job? Garner could've made more money flipping burgers at McDonald's than selling illegal smokes on the street corner if he really wanted to work.

Personal responsibility = illegal activity?? :wacko:

Something tells me Garner was collecting some form of gov't payout like disability and couldn't work legally without losing that benefit.

Glad we don't have to use your women's intuition all the time. :lol:

Right.

So, you're saying that I have to take responsibility for those who look like me, because they're doing the crime, so it makes sense that when I get pulled over there might be some overreaction on their part due not because of my actions, but the actions of others? How is this personal?

Second, you said stop doing all these things. Who are you talking to? Not me I hope, because I don't. This line of thought is troubling, because it only applies to black people.

That's not what I am saying at all. You need to read what I say and stop lumping my opinions in with folks like NB. Stop generalizing my opinions.

I have never said that you are, or ought to be responsible for anybody's actions but your own. That goes for everyone across the board.

You are the one who is here everyday beating the racism drum and pointing out what racist white people do to blacks, so I a address you with my comments, that does not mean that I lump you into the criminal block I have been talking about no more that you lump me into the category of a racist white person.

Glad we don't have to use your women's intuition all the time. :lol:

Who is it that always says got nothing but a wisecrack, then you lose? Oh yeah, that's you. :lol:

That's not what I am saying at all. You need to read what I say and stop lumping my opinions in with folks like NB. Stop generalizing my opinions.

I have never said that you are, or ought to be responsible for anybody's actions but your own. That goes for everyone across the board.

You are the one who is here everyday beating the racism drum and pointing out what racist white people do to blacks, so I a address you with my comments, that does not mean that I lump you into the criminal block I have been talking about no more that you lump me into the category of a racist white person.

Okay, could you please clarify then? Because this is what you said:

Stop committing so many crimes, stop having so many babies with no parents or one parent, stay in school and get an education rather than joining gangs. Be honest with yourselves and look within to fix the problems that you have rather than pointing the finger at everyone else.

Who are you directing this to?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

, that does not mean that I lump you into the criminal block I have been talking about no more that you lump me into the category of a racist white person.

maybe you should start saying 'criminal block' instead of 'blacks", might clear up a bit of confusion.

Okay, could you please clarify then? Because this is what you said:

Stop committing so many crimes, stop having so many babies with no parents or one parent, stay in school and get an education rather than joining gangs. Be honest with yourselves and look within to fix the problems that you have rather than pointing the finger at everyone else.

Who are you directing this to?

The black people who are doing those things.

maybe you should start saying 'criminal block' instead of 'blacks", might clear up a bit of confusion.

Ahh Marv's spokeswoman speaks again. Wassup Valniqua?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Wonder where they got the mentality from? Janelle, you kill anyone this week? I must be behind on my quota.

Again you say it's the individual committing these crimes, not black people as a whole. Yet when a black man is justifiably killed by the cops, that's somehow a crime committed against all black folks. Which is it? Is it the black community as a whole when they're victims? Or is the individual when they're doing the victimizing? That's a pretty sweet double standard you have going on there.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.