Janelle2002

NYPD shooting victim’s family: Stay away, Sharpton!

109 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

The problem lies with seeing racism where it doesn't exist, wanting special treatment and destroying cities and towns when they don't get it. That's what causes the greatest divide. I used to be concerned with racial issues and want to help fix the problems that exist. But I have come to the conclusion that it's a losing battle and not because of the racist acts of some white people, but because of the actions of the black community every time an incident occurs. Slowly but surely I've lost any sympathy I had for black people and the problems they face. I have come to the conclusion that most of the problems they have are self inflicted and there is nothing anyone else but themselves can do to fix it.

That sums up my feelings on the issue as well. I've been trying to say the above for awhile here, but haven't been able to put it together the right way. Congrats.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

That's almost like extortion. It's like saying "You'll have to deal with these shysters until things are they way WE want them"

Treat folks equally. Stop assuming the worst based on skin color. It's that simple. It's a problem because this country has struggled with it for a long time.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Treat folks equally. Stop assuming the worst based on skin color. It's that simple. It's a problem because this country has struggled with it for a long time.

Yeah well race hasn't been proven to play a part in any of these police related issues. Don't worry though. It will eventually. Just keep swinging at that ball until you make contact. Problem is by the time you do make contact, everyone will have gotten bored of you swinging and missing over and over and over, and went home.

Keep telling everyone the sky is falling though if it makes you feel better.

Yeah well race hasn't been proven to play a part in any of these police related issues. Don't worry though. It will eventually. Just keep swinging at that ball until you make contact. Problem is by the time you do make contact, everyone will have gotten bored of you swinging and missing over and over and over, and went home.

Keep telling everyone the sky is falling though if it makes you feel better.

I've not only gotten bored with all of these false cries of racism, but also angered by the animalistic actions of the people making these claims. There could be a clear cut incident of racism in the headlines tomorrow and I really don't care anymore. I'm done with it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I've not only gotten bored with all of these false cries of racism, but also angered by the animalistic actions of the people making these claims. There could be a clear cut incident of racism in the headlines tomorrow and I really don't care anymore. I'm done with it.

Sounds like you need some meatballs and spaghetti

Timeline

Yeah the stupidity of it gets tiring. Everyone running around with their hands up chanting "don't shoot" It's like they're a bunch of morons who haven't even bothered to read the evidence. They're just doing it because everyone else is doing it. Mass stupidity. Also, they're blocking freeways and interfering with other people's lives. It's all silliness. And the media just keeps giving the whole thing credibility, so they can have their crisis of the moment to generate ratings.

Timeline

Yum!! The way to any Italian man's heart is through his stomach!!

What a racist thing to say about Italians.

Yeah. When a man starts ranting all he needs is some good food. When a woman starts ranting all she needs is a good f,,,

;)

My wife would say all she needs is a new pair of shoes. The other part comes after the shoes. :lol:

From what I have gathered from VJ postings here, it seems like the black community has this siege mentality that everyone is targeting them because of skin color.

It is a default bias mode that everyone (except black people) is racist towards them.

This is for Marvin, in case he has not seen the news yet.

This guy is taken into custody ALIVE, after stabbing 4 people in the train.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/06/justice/michigan-amtrak-stabbings/

Done with K1, AOS and ROC