coa24

December 2014 Filers - Texas Service Center

803 posts in this topic

That reponse seems to be the common rhetoric when someone has a congressman inquire. "Passed to officer for review"

At least that's something, though. I'll take some kind of update over nothing haha.

I would hope they wouldn't lie and that this means it actually is being looked at. They gave the specific date of the 3rd of June in terms of when it was given to the officer... but who knows.

Maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up yet, then! ;)

Naturalization Timeline

N-400 app submitted/received: August 22, 2020

Biometric reuse notification: October 22, 2020

Interview Scheduled: November 5, 2020

Interview Date: December 7, 2020 - SUCCESS!

Oath Ceremony mistakenly scheduled (then descheduled!): December 8, 2020

Oath Ceremony Scheduled: December 9, 2020

Scheduled Oath Ceremony: January 8, 2021

ROC Timeline

I-797/NOA 1: January 12, 2018

Biometrics appointment: February 22, 2018

18-month I-797: August 10 2018

AOS Timeline

NOA 1 for I-485 and I-765: November 9, 2015

Biometrics appointment: December 2, 2015

RFE for I-485: December 3, 2015

EAD card and approval notice received: February 16, 2016

2-year conditional Green Card received: March 26, 2016

K-1 Timeline
NOA 1: December 8, 2014
NOA 2: June, 2015

Packet 3 received: July, 2015
Medical: August 12, 2015
Packet 4 received: September 23, 2015
Interview: September 25, 2015
Visa received: October 2, 2015

If you need further proof attached is a screen shot. You are also allowed to do a general inquiry into your file with a Tier 2.

and you did the e-request date when you have to be accepted in uscis

I am passed the six months mark, so i guesd that's a good thing?

if you pasate 6 months presents an e-request https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayONPTForm.do?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=onpt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

I tried today again, same thing, didn't go through because it is still within " normal processing time "

Edited by waiting4areason

Timeline

I found the representative for my district who serves in the House of Representatives (not the Senate) and went to his website, which included instructions for immigration inquiries. You can use this website to find a list of representatives for your state and then view the district maps to learn who represents you: https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members Then find that person's website and you can contact them through there. I had to fill out a form giving them permission to look into my case but it was pretty simple. Hope this helps.

How long after that did u received ur no2? Did it help?

I tried today again, same thing, didn't go through because it is still within " normal processing time "

You have to put the correct date

yet you do not have six months

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Seriously. Read my posts. Look at my screen shots. I posted the answers to your questions.

11/15/2013- Met John

10/27/2014- Proposed

11/26/2014- Sent I-129F

11/28/2014- Package Received

12/03/2014- Electronic Notification

12/09/2014- Received NOA1 in mail (Notice Date 12/02/2014)

*System still says last touched date 12/03 :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Kk :) sorry lol I never post and then people ignore it lol that's why I usually don't. Once u do it the request will be there on ur file when u log in. Can't say it helps any because I have two official ones on mine but it makes u feel better to know you tried ;)

11/15/2013- Met John

10/27/2014- Proposed

11/26/2014- Sent I-129F

11/28/2014- Package Received

12/03/2014- Electronic Notification

12/09/2014- Received NOA1 in mail (Notice Date 12/02/2014)

*System still says last touched date 12/03 :(

Timeline

Kk :) sorry lol I never post and then people ignore it lol that's why I usually don't. Once u do it the request will be there on ur file when u log in. Can't say it helps any because I have two official ones on mine but it makes u feel better to know you tried ;)

I agree, its better than nothing, at least it'll show some activity :) with a little luck they'll get annoyed and just approved them haha,

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

i have not read all the comments but i think people talking about inquire to uscis that u passed 6 month, i think u can do it
the attorney told me since i filed my petition dont ask me about anything until first of september , if we did not hear anything or recieved the approval they will start to contact uscis , my noa1 is 26 of febreuary , meaning i will complete my 6 month in 26 of august and she will move and start sending to uscis 1 of september of second, so i think yes after 6 month u can move by contact uscis

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.