799 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

AOS Package sent 12/09/2014

Delivered & Received: 12/12/2014

E-Notification for NOA1 - 12/31/ 2014

Hard Copy NOA1: 01/06/ 2014

Waiting for biometrics schedule! :-) Hoping for fast and smooth processing!:-) thank you Lord!:-)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Niger
Timeline

AOS Package sent 12/12/2014
Delivered & Received: 12/15/2014
E-Notification for NOA1 - 12/22/ 2014
Hard Copy NOA1: 12/26/ 2014

Waiting for Biometric, should i be worried that i haven't received my Biometric letter yet?

Timeline

AOS Package sent 12/12/2014
Delivered & Received: 12/15/2014
E-Notification for NOA1 - 12/22/ 2014
Hard Copy NOA1: 12/26/ 2014

Awaiting Biometric, should i be worried that i haven't received the Biometric Letter yet?

Can you guys enlighten me regarding my AOS

Sent 12/15

Delivered 12/17

But until now we didnt received any response or notification from them,i called uscis yesterday and the person i talked to said just wait the check to be in cash..i am just wondering why until now we didnt hear anything from them..anyone from michigan here?is this normal?

Edited by hardrockangel

Can you guys enlighten me regarding my AOS

Sent 12/15

Delivered 12/17

But until now we didnt received any response or notification from them,i called uscis yesterday and the person i talked to said just wait the check to be in cash..i am just wondering why until now we didnt hear anything from them..anyone from michigan here?is this normal?

We are in the same boat. Sent on 22nd and still no response. People that filed after us have NOA1. Seems like it's just a matter of waiting, and waiting and waiting.....

We are in the same boat. Sent on 22nd and still no response. People that filed after us have NOA1. Seems like it's just a matter of waiting, and waiting and waiting.....

yes,thats why im really worried,i managed to call them and the lady told me that theres no any indication that someone already touch the file from their office,im so worried..waiting is always killing me ?

Timeline

Hi I am new here

My AOS sent out: 5 Dec 14

NOA1 issued: 9 Dec

USCIS Acceptance Confirmation from email: 10 Dec 14

NOA1 in hand: 13 Dec 14

Biometric Appointment Letter issued: 20 Dec 14 - Date of Appoinment: 9 Jan, 2015

Waiting................

@ Muathu_80,

was there an update on your case status on USCIS about your biometric before you received the biometric letter?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

AOS Package sent 12/09/2014

Delivered & Received: 12/12/2014

E-Notification for NOA1 - 12/31/ 2014

Hard Copy NOA1: 01/06/ 2014

Waiting for biometrics schedule! :-) Hoping for fast and smooth processing!:-) thank you Lord!:-)

Thanks God i just received notification from uscis

Aos sent 12/15

Delivered 12/17

E notification 01/8

I am now start to wait the hard copy in the mail..so happy

Timeline

Well, the guard was a little hesitant at the Phoenix office to allow us to do an early walk in biometrics, but he made a call and let us in. Biometrics.....check!

Hey Jennrg83,

Did INS update your case status with the biometric info before you received hard copy or did they just send you the hard copy?

I've been viewing my case status and its been the same since.. i just want to know if i should be worried or not.

Your kind response will be highly appreciated

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hey Jennrg83,

Did INS update your case status with the biometric info before you received hard copy or did they just send you the hard copy?

I've been viewing my case status and its been the same since.. i just want to know if i should be worried or not.

Your kind response will be highly appreciated

The only updates online for us are....for I-485: Fingerprint fee received and for I-765: Case was received. These statuses were updated on the 12th, our Biometrics letter was dated for the 20th and received in the mail on the 27th.

Removal of Conditions Journey

April 3, 2017: I-751 sent, USPS delivered on Apr 5th

April 18, 2017: Check cashed

April 19, 2017: NOA1 received, dated Apr 5th, post marked Apr 17th

Visa Journey                                                                                                                           AOS Journey

March 4, 2014: I-129f sent (delivered March 5th)                                                                     December 8, 2014: Mailed AOS; I-485 & EAD, USPS delivered on Dec. 9th.
March 10, 2014: NOA1 received via email/text, file assigned to CSC/Check Cashed             December 11, 2014: NOA1 received via email/text
March 12, 2014: Alien Registration Number changed                                                              December 12, 2014: Check Cashed
March 14, 2014: NOA1 received by mail (dated 3/7)                                                                December 13, 2014: NOA1 Harcopy received by mail
March 31, 2014: NOA2/NOA2 received via email/text                                                              December 27, 2014: Biometrics appointment letter received, dated December  
April 3, 2014: NOA2 received by mail                                                                                                                         20th and appointment scheduled for January 5th.
April 8, 2014: Case received by NVC                                                                                       December 30, 2014: Walk-in biometrics completed
April 9, 2014: Case Number assigned by NVC                                                                        January 12, 2015: Status change - Ready for Interview
April 11, 2014: Case left NVC                                                                                                   February 12, 2015: EAD card in production                                    
April 17, 2014: Case received by Embassy                                                                              February 20, 2015: Update that EAD card was mailed
April 18, 2014: NVC letter received by mail                                                                              February 25, 2015: EAD in hand
April 21, 2014: CEAC Status changed to Ready for Interview                                                  April 10, 2015: Status update, interview scheduled for May 18th. 
April 22, 2014: CEAC Status Update/Embassy mailed Packet 3 to fiancé                               May 18, 2015: Interview and approval!!!
April 30, 2014: CEAC Status Update
May 5, 2014: Packet 3 received by mail (petitioner)
May 8, 2014: CEAC Status Update/Packet 3 received by email (petitioner).
May 15, 2014: Medical Exam with Dr. Buteau
May 21, 2014: Picked up Police Certificate
May 22, 2014: Picked up result packet from medical exam
May 27, 2014: Submitted DS-160 online
May 28, 2014: Paid Visa application fee at Sogebank/Packet 3 sent through Haiti Messager
June 4, 2014: CEAC Status Update, embassy received packet 3
June 6, 2014: CEAC Status Update, packet 4 letter received
June 8, 2014: CEAC Status Update
June 18, 2014: Interview, VISA APPROVED!!!!

September 10, 2014: POE

October 11, 2014: Got MARRIED!!!!

Timeline

The only updates online for us are....for I-485: Fingerprint fee received and for I-765: Case was received. These statuses were updated on the 12th, our Biometrics letter was dated for the 20th and received in the mail on the 27th.

oh ok.

thanks so much

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.