Transborderwife

NFL says it won't discipline Rams players for Ferguson protest

143 posts in this topic

I was trained in security procedures when I was stationed in Sicily. It's called the use of deadly force. Your first response is never your firearm unless a deadly threat is imminent. You wouldn't even pull your 9mm out unless another person had a weapon or you were outnumbered.

I understand that, but when exactly was Wilson supposed to use one of the weapons you described?

From inside the confined space of a vehicle his baton or ASP are useless. Mace on the other hand would have been effective...on both of them.

Especially while being punched in the face and having your gun pulled away from you. I don't get the Monday morning quarterbacks on this one. I guess some folks just can't see that a white cop was justified in shooting a black man. I'd like to see some of these folks put in the same situation and see what they would really do.

From inside the confined space of a vehicle his baton or ASP are useless. Mace on the other hand would have been effective...on both of them.

Once he shot him from inside the car, Brown backed up. At that point, he had one to two bullets in him. Once Wilson got out of the car, the other three deterrents could have been used.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

ollie, the cop didn't use any weapon inside the car .

150 feet away, 150 feet away, 150 feet away...

You can't, because that's all you need to say. Any black male can be transformed into a murderous beast with just a few words.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/22/nyregion/new-york-police-officer-fatally-shoots-brooklyn-man.html?_r=0

What law did he break? Please clarify.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/22/nyregion/new-york-police-officer-fatally-shoots-brooklyn-man.html?_r=0

Marvin, for NY case, I don't think the police officer was purposely searching for a black guy just to shoot him.

It was pitch black inside the stairway and shooting was accidental.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

I understand that, but when exactly was Wilson supposed to use one of the weapons you described?

Especially while being punched in the face and having your gun pulled away from you. I don't get the Monday morning quarterbacks on this one. I guess some folks just can't see that a white cop was justified in shooting a black man. I'd like to see some of these folks put in the same situation and see what they would really do.

Once he got out of the car. There was about 35 feet of space between them. He could have used the asp or PR-24 to subdue Brown.

How to use pepper spray when attacked.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/06/us/seattle-shooting-hero/

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Marvin, for NY case, I don't think the police officer was purposely searching for a black guy just to shoot him.

It was pitch black inside the stairway and shooting was accidental.

My point was to highlight you don't have to break the law in order to be shot or have issues with the police as some claim. And black men being shot and killed on accident happens way more than with any other race. Even those that don't have a criminal record or are involved in a crime.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

If I remember correctly, Wilson shot Brown from inside the car. This is why he backed up.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

If I remember correctly, Wilson shot Brown from inside the car. This is why he backed up.

i meant when brown was "beating him up". from the outside of the car.

Once he shot him from inside the car, Brown backed up. At that point, he had one to two bullets in him. Once Wilson got out of the car, the other three deterrents could have been used.

Perhaps if Brown had not charged Wilson after being shot that would have been the case. Once the gun was out and fired from inside the vehicle, that pretty much sealed Brown's fate when he decided to charge at Wilson again.

Filed: Other Timeline

Perhaps if Brown had not charged Wilson after being shot that would have been the case. Once the gun was out and fired from inside the vehicle, that pretty much sealed Brown's fate when he decided to charge at Wilson again.

Obama is selling snake oil that the reason blacks hate and disrespect the police is because the police are mean and killing them. Not one single time has he acknowledged the reason why blacks have so much experience with police. He and his crew would like for Americans to believe that they gain experience with police for walking in public while black.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Maybe I'm confused. I thought we were talking about the Mike Brown incident. What incident are you talking about?

You made such an intelligent comment earlier, why this now?