Transborderwife

NFL says it won't discipline Rams players for Ferguson protest

143 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

yeah, i don't think he fits that bill either. maybe he's not being portrayed as 'the criminal that he was' because he was never charged with a crime. derp

Kinda hard to charge dead people with criminal offenses. I think you know that though. His azz would've been sitting in prison for awhile, as he should have, if he would've lived.

It's a shame. He could've made CCA a bunch of money.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Kinda hard to charge dead people with criminal offenses. I think you know that though. His azz would've been sitting in prison for awhile, as he should have, if he would've lived.

It's a shame. He could've made CCA a bunch of money.

sitting is prison for a while? that's a whole different argument.

Timeline

sitting is prison for a while? that's a whole different argument.

Yeah, let that be a lesson for the next guy. Try to take a cop's gun, and you wont have to worry about prison. Maybe Obama should fund some PSAs with photos of the dead crooks bullet riddled body. Show them to the younger generation.

Yeah, let that be a lesson for the next guy. Try to take a cop's gun, and you wont have to worry about prison. Maybe Obama should fund some PSAs with photos of the dead crooks bullet riddled body. Show them to the younger generation.

you're not worried at all about giving too much power to police? sounds like you'd like to bring back the old west days, sherrifs and daily shootouts on main street.

Timeline

you're not worried at all about giving too much power to police? sounds like you'd like to bring back the old west days, sherrifs and daily shootouts on main street.

Yeah, believe it or not, I'm not a big fan of the cops. This particular case bothers me because it's a crystal clear case for self defense on the part of the cop. Not sure why it bugs me. I know there would never be a situation where I'd assault a cop and try to take his gun. Seems these protestors have no issue with that, and in fact support that kind of behavior.

I wonder how many cops will think twice before pulling the trigger and end up dead because of this deal. Also, I think it's going to be tougher to recruit decent people to be police officers because of this nuttery.

I wonder how many cops will think twice before pulling the trigger and end up dead because of this deal. Also, I think it's going to be tougher to recruit decent people to be police officers because of this nuttery.

didn't the cop say in his interview that he thought, can i shoot this guy? i thought i read that headline or something. anyway the law obviously backs a cop in fear of his life. overall i don't see this as a tragic event for law enforcement. and look at how much money he raised, without even trying. i think the best thing that could come of ferguson at this point is more cops getting body cameras, better training.

Timeline

didn't the cop say in his interview that he thought, can i shoot this guy? i thought i read that headline or something. anyway the law obviously backs a cop in fear of his life. overall i don't see this as a tragic event for law enforcement. and look at how much money he raised, without even trying. i think the best thing that could come of ferguson at this point is more cops getting body cameras, better training.

Well you're looking at it rationally, and I'm unwilling to do that.

Timeline

all that cnn is brainwashing you.

I quit watching them quite awhile ago. I only watch Hitler documentaries 24/7 now.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

100% agree

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
better training.

Yes…especially on the firing range. He should have been able to hit a man that large on the first shot.

I also hope a lesson learned is that you do not attack cops. They have guns and will kill you. Amazing how Brown lived to be 18 and did not know this.

Filed: Other Timeline

Since broadcast sports reaches a wide audience in the US, why not use black dominated sports like the NFL and the NBA as a platform for players to incite public unrest. Then, to be equal, use white dominated sports like hockey for non-blacks to incite public unrest. I vote for the triple 'D' hand gesture in response to the horseshit line: "hands up, don't shoot."

D=Deny all facts and insert your own

D=Deflect all questions and change the topic

D=Disparage those who support Darren Wilson making sure to drop the race card frequently.

I quit watching them quite awhile ago. I only watch Hitler documentaries 24/7 now.

well that sounds far more entertaining than cnn.

Yes…especially on the firing range. He should have been able to hit a man that large on the first shot.

I also hope a lesson learned is that you do not attack cops. They have guns and will kill you. Amazing how Brown lived to be 18 and did not know this.

i disagree, of course. there are other methods of policing than shooting to kill. but whatever odd idea you have of cops being judge, jury and executioner - i am not on board with.

well that sounds far more entertaining than cnn.

i disagree, of course. there are other methods of policing than shooting to kill. but whatever odd idea you have of cops being judge, jury and executioner - i am not on board with.

Police are usually armed with a PR-24, mace, Asp, and a firearm. One of the first three should have been employed first before grabbing the firearm.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

Yeah. Like this:

Or maybe shoot at their feet to make 'em dance.