dwheels76

January 2015 Interviews

1,883 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone!! :content:

So happy I belong here now :)!!

Got a CC Nov. 25, hoping we hear something this week!! and hopefully we can get an interview really early, my husband bday is on Jan 14 and it will be the best gift to spend it together :wub::wub: , we are excited that once we get a date we can really plan stuff!!!!!

I have all the papers ready for it, lawyer sent it to me, a lot of pics, wedding álbum, tickets, reservations of the times we traveled, wedding stuff like invitations, menú, all that, I mean i even have the outfit ill be wearing that day.. Im ready to go, my husband wont be there but my dad will so its perfect!!

Praying this is our week!! FINALLY :content:

Congratulations. Welcome to the group. I have added you to the spreadsheet. WOW Jan. 14. That is my daughters birthday WOW a blessed date indeed.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Same here.

We called them on the 17th and they told us we had CC.

But as we had another checklist (a typo on the AOS), we will have to bring corrected documents to the embassy.

No email, no CEAC website on NA, nothing new since then. They told us that we will receive a notification only when the embassy would have scheduled an appointment.

Thxgiving weekend probably delayed the operation, therefore we'll call tomorrow if we don't have any news today.

Congratulations (sorry I can't call you by your VJ name that's not nice LOL so I'll call you France) hehe. Welcome to the group. I have added you to the spreadsheet

INTERVIEW APPROVED AND VISA ISSUED❗️❗️❗️❗️WOOHOOOO! Thanks to everyone here in VJ!

Congratulations.

hey everybody,

back after a long time and here to report I'm done with my immigration journey. I had my interview Nov 7 (I've posted a review of it) and I was approved at the end of it. I paid the ELIS fee and did my POE on November 29, 2014, at JFK. Everything was smooth and easy. I can't seem to update my timeline though.

Hey dilmera. That's awesome. Wondered if you were going to pop back in. Glad all went smoothly. Thanks for the update. All the best to you and the family.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Hello our beloved queen Dwheels.....following u always.

Heartfelt congratulations....

Hey there. Glad you are hangin in there. Soon you will be dancin in the streets with the rest. soon soon

ROC I-751

N-400

Super slow!!! My hubby is going crazy with the wait haha .... Come on NVC I need an email from you today! ;)

you should call them. I called them and they told me over the phone the date and didn't receive the email 2 days after.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

you should call them. I called them and they told me over the phone the date and didn't receive the email 2 days after.

We are hearing no interview schedule until the 5th Edited by tdier

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

We are hearing no interview schedule until the 5th

is this confirm by nvc? has anyone call?

I may call tomorrow since they just got back to work today after the long Holiday :) I got so many butterfly's on my stomach right now thinking about everything.. haha

Timeline

Who will be the first to call? WHO? WHO? :reading::clock:

Report back!

Remember they came off a long holiday also and I would say afternoon things should be rocking.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Who will be the first to call? WHO? WHO? :reading::clock:

Report back!

Remember they came off a long holiday also and I would say afternoon things should be rocking.

haha you are to funny!!! :) I'm working but I'm waiting to see something start happening here. that would make my day a whole lot better...

I called NVC and i was told that interviews scheduling for January 2015 will start on December the 5th

Oh nooooo... more waiting!! ugh :( so you actually spoke to them today?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hey Guys .. i need your help immidiatly .. My wife's Petitionar's Email was hacked by any stupid hacker .. when i recoverd it .. we found an email was sent to visa farud section regarding my case .. .We are are very sad and depressed .. what should we do now ? please any help will be highly appreciated .. thank you so much ..:(

Interview Date is november 18, 2014 :dancing: :goofy: :idea:

:wow:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I called NVC and i was told that interviews scheduling for January 2015 will start on December the 5th

This might be possible. No one got any dates today so there could be a set back. We just gotta wait and see.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.