DavenRoxy

This Woman Has Been on Welfare for 12 Years

110 posts in this topic

whatever. maybe you misunderstand the purpose of this forum. and don't worry yourself about my panties.

Didn't you tell us before you don't wear them???

No it isn't ,despite the foot stomping, crying and whining of conservatives welfare has not failed our society.

If what you mean by "welfare has not failed our society." is that this woman can continue to draw it, then you are correct. IMHO, welfare fails when it goes past the point of helping a family that needs a "boost" to get them thru a rough patch and continues to reward them for not getting out of the situation they are in and making a better life for themselves. IOW, welfare promotes laziness in a lot of people.

She says she doesn't need to get a job. And this is an example of how welfare has failed our society.

http://conservativetribune.com/woman-welfare-video-12/

white people are on welfare also.

You are a racist

This is not a great way to live, it's a hard life you would not like

did I cover all the bases

jeez. go after folks with actual money. get pissed about corporate welfare.

Darn I missed one

the over all effect of poverty is immeasurable. i'll give you that. call me crazy, but i think it's got to be more beneficial to go after those with actual money, than to soap box and shame poor people and stay angry about not being able to squeeze water from stones. but whatever gets you going.

why can't we be angry at both

Didn't you tell us before you don't wear them???

i don't know why in the world i would lie to you like that.

why can't we be angry at both

nobody said you can't. i personally don't see the point.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

@Karee, I see you have a lot of bones to pick with black people. Racism is still alive and fortunately for some of you, you will never experience it. My family has never been on welfare and I thank God for the opportunities we have to work for ourselves but not everyone has my foundation.

I have 3 jobs and I work 57hrs a week just to get things rwady for my fiancé when he joins me.

When I am not my office job, I am a cashier at a grocery store. And I have seen foodstamps and WIC beneficiaries of different shapes, races and social economic "look".

Your typical black folk using foodstamps might be overweight, ghetto and all the stereotypes but then there's this group of white women with designer purses and using foodstamps. There's this white woman and her kids and she was cussing me out for long waits (***previous customer) and how I cant do my job and she paid with foodstamp. But unfortunately, that's the attitude of lots of white women using foodstamp or WIC card but I dont assume that every white woman or even those on foodstamps to be bad-mannered. The most questions I get from most of my customers are , do you have kids? Some even assume that I am a high school dropout, some want to find out who's taking care of my babies while I work, some assume i am also on foodstamps, etc. How many times has someone asked you any of the last 2 question out of the blue?

So before you perpettuate this hatred inflamed by stereotypes of certain groups, ask yourself, " how would I feel or respond if someone judged me based on the acts of others"?..And whilst you scout for pictures of black people being evil, look up "lynching black people" ( which was called Human barbecue by folks that enjoyed barbecuing black people).

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

CR- 1

Interview :  11/15/2016

Result: AP  (form 221 (g))

Correspondence with Embassy: Tons of emails, Facebook posts, tweets, Congressman inquiry

Complaint letter with OIG : 12/29/2016

Case dispatched to diplomatic pouch : 01/11/2017

Case dispatched from diplomatic mail service to NVC : 01/23/2017

Case arrived at NVC: 01/26/2017

NVC sent case to USCIS : 02/09/2017 (system update)

Case receive by USCIS (text & email notification): 03/07/2017

Reaffirm Petition Timeline for folks in GHANA.. Please update your information..Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k0NXnbJdyEIRR1_Dr4t3yXmsM0tBbq-tZsj0-o3cMV0/edit?usp=sharing

@Karee, I see you have a lot of bones to pick with black people. Racism is still alive and fortunately for some of you, you will never experience it. My family has never been on welfare and I thank God for the opportunities we have to work for ourselves but not everyone has my foundation.

I have 3 jobs and I work 57hrs a week just to get things rwady for my fiancé when he joins me.

When I am not my office job, I am a cashier at a grocery store. And I have seen foodstamps and WIC beneficiaries of different shapes, races and social economic "look".

Your typical black folk using foodstamps might be overweight, ghetto and all the stereotypes but then there's this group of white women with designer purses and using foodstamps. There's this white woman and her kids and she was cussing me out for long waits (***previous customer) and how I cant do my job and she paid with foodstamp. But unfortunately, that's the attitude of lots of white women using foodstamp or WIC card but I dont assume that every white woman or even those on foodstamps to be bad-mannered. The most questions I get from most of my customers are , do you have kids? Some even assume that I am a high school dropout, some want to find out who's taking care of my babies while I work, some assume i am also on foodstamps, etc. How many times has someone asked you any of the last 2 question out of the blue?

So before you perpettuate this hatred inflamed by stereotypes of certain groups, ask yourself, " how would I feel or respond if someone judged me based on the acts of others"?..And whilst you scout for pictures of black people being evil, look up "lynching black people" ( which was called Human barbecue by folks that enjoyed barbecuing black people).

Where did you come from and WELCOME!!!!! Yippy! Many people don't get this. They only want to show welfare and food stamps as a black thing. There was a couple arrested for welfare fraud staying in a mansion. They were not black. The system is used and abused by a lot of races and not only by the small percent of black people that use it for non-legitimate reasons.

You will learn some people in this section hate black people no matter what. If they were drowning and the other person who could save them was black they would choose to die. Karee is one of these folks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

As I pointed out in the other thread, you don't have to be black to experience racism. I was bussed to a different school as a child simply because of my race. I lived in Asia for 3 years and was treated as a second class citizen because of my race. Black people don't have the monopoly on being victims of racism (although they act like they do)

Since you are new to this forum, I'll cut you some slack. I've pointed out here MANY MANY times how I have family members that take advantage of govt. handouts. It drives me crazy. They use every excuse in the book as to why they are entitled to these hand outs. Unfortunately, they can't use race since they're white. Bummer for them, because I know they would if they could.

I personally am in support of short term govt. assistance. I myself was on a welfare for a short period a a child. The problem I have is when people make it a way of life and hand it down through the generations. That doesn't help anyone, and black people themselves should be the most angry about that, since they are the largest recipients of govt. welfare based on their percentage of the population. DID YOU SEE THAT JANELLE!!?? I SAID AS A PERCENTAGE OF THE POPULATION!!

As for me "scouting" for people to put on display, it aint hard. There's so many examples out there. I wish there wasn't

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

Where did you come from and WELCOME!!!!! Yippy! Many people don't get this. They only want to show welfare and food stamps as a black thing. There was a couple arrested for welfare fraud staying in a mansion. They were not black. The system is used and abused by a lot of races and not only by the small percent of black people that use it for non-legitimate reasons.

You will learn some people in this section hate black people no matter what. If they were drowning and the other person who could save them was black they would choose to die. Karee is one of these folks.

Again Janelle, look at the numbers. Until people admit there's a problem, it will never be addressed.

Also, you can't have it both ways. Play the race card when acting the victim, but then expect equal treatment when people point out the wrongs.

Stop putting words in to my mouth. I never said I wouldn't accept help from a black person. You're immaturity is showing again.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

If THEY are the ones that matter, then it would matter.

I was just wondering jeez.

And I meant in the cards

Asian

White

Black

The last of the three was

Asian

Black

White

It messes up the flow of percentages ya know?

Edited by GandD

Timeline

What's up with the Asians making more than whites? Where do I go protest this obvious racial inequality?

Filed: Other Timeline

I was just wondering jeez.

And I meant in the cards

Asian

White

Black

The last of the three was

Asian

Black

White

It messes up the flow of percentages ya know?

It was a deliberate effort to screw with serial thinking.

Edited by ExExpat