DavenRoxy

This Woman Has Been on Welfare for 12 Years

110 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

What's up with the Asians making more than whites? Where do I go protest this obvious racial inequality?

"Asians" as a quantifier is such a generic term. It includes India, china, Korea, japan, and all the typically poor south East Asian countries. India at least should get their own quantifier ya know?

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

"Asians" as a quantifier is such a generic term. It includes India, china, Korea, japan, and all the typically poor south East Asian countries. India at least should get their own quantifier ya know?

I believe that Indians are often referred to as South Asians

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

It is still upsetting and umfair. I think I'll go loot and burn my neighborhood in protest.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Other Timeline

Asians as a demographic includes Indians. Because India is part of Asia.

Those Asians are freaky people.

“Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Timeline

I believe that Indians are often referred to as South Asians

It would depend on who's saying it. I would bet the statistics ex expat showed earlier included Indians in the "Asian" group

Again Janelle, look at the numbers. Until people admit there's a problem, it will never be addressed.

Also, you can't have it both ways. Play the race card when acting the victim, but then expect equal treatment when people point out the wrongs.

Stop putting words in to my mouth. I never said I wouldn't accept help from a black person. You're immaturity is showing again.

You mean you would actually be concerned about your life instead of did Affirmative Action get them the job? lol

I wonder why they changed up the order in the last post. It would have worked better if they left it the same.

Because if you look at the white population, 21% living in single parent households is just as bad as the 51% of blacks. So they want people to stop at the black number and look no further. This means there are just as many white single baby mommas as blacks and they don't want people to recognize this.

You are welcome.

Timeline

Because if you look at the white population, 21% living in single parent households is just as bad as the 51% of blacks. So they want people to stop at the black number and look no further. This means there are just as many white single baby mommas as blacks and they don't want people to recognize this.

You are welcome.

Well considering blacks are only 13% of the population, yes, 21% of whites would be a higher actual number than 51%of blacks. However it is a clear difference when looking at the two as a demographic. Which is the entire point of the statistic. What they are trying to point out is the negative effects of single family homes. The strong family unit Bill is ever on about. But the real thing that matters is the money. It doesn't matter if you have a two parent home if you have lots of money. Many wealthy Hong Kongers for example, are raised by Filipino live-in nannies. Its quite common. The most important things you can have for a child to ensure success is discipline and money.

Well considering blacks are only 13% of the population, yes, 21% of whites would be a higher actual number than 51%of blacks. However it is a clear difference when looking at the two as a demographic. Which is the entire point of the statistic. What they are trying to point out is the negative effects of single family homes. The strong family unit Bill is ever on about. But the real thing that matters is the money. It doesn't matter if you have a two parent home if you have lots of money. Many wealthy Hong Kongers for example, are raised by Filipino live-in nannies. Its quite common. The most important things you can have for a child to ensure success is discipline and money.

Just pointing out single parent households is not a black only problem like some VJers will have you to believe. It looks like a U.S. problem. A (WE) as in the people of the U.S. problem.

Filed: Other Timeline

Just pointing out single parent households is not a black only problem like some VJers will have you to believe. It looks like a U.S. problem. A (WE) as in the people of the U.S. problem.

You're correct. It's not only blacks who have single parent households. But blacks occupy most of them.

2qbu89x.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

no, you have to look for work to collect unemployment in canada but when you come to the us on a k1 - you can't legally work until you have your work authorization. so there's an interim where you're simply given unemployment - but why not? if you've paid into the unemployement system why not have the opportunity to use that system when in need?

Why not? Well that might interfere with the right's mantra that the government always fails and only it only helps undeserving minorities. Class warfare US style.

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received