Karee

Ferguson Grand Jury Decision

462 posts in this topic

No indictment. Believe that grand jury has given this due consideration and probably sided on the side of indicting given the publicity and climate leading up to the decision. The fact that they have not handed down an indictment tells me that there's nothing there to base the indictment on. Time to move on.

Exactly.

None for this dude parents?

You do realize losing a child is the hardest thing to go through. No parent has a child hoping they outlive the child. I want to die before my kids die. I wouldn't want to outlive my own child.

But hey, at least the officer and new wife will see their children grow up.

Hey Janelle, remember me? Every single one of my posts is riddled with sarcasm. I sincerely hope Darren Wilson continues to have a meh-life with his meh-bride in his meh-town. He's a scourge on society and deserves to disappear quietly (lol not).

I can't imagine losing a child. My heart is with the family, as it has been and will be.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Shots fired (supposedly)

I was chastised for thinking they may riot

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Uh Oh, Banal Barry on my radio, live. I hope he's talking the rioters out of more mayhem, but that doesn't get that area burned to the ground.

Come On Barry, incite some more riots !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Somehow I think it will.

I don't it. Officer Wilson is in the process of resigning and I expect his new bride will do the same. Unlike the idiot in Florida, I don't think he will be surfacing every couple of weeks doing some new brain-dead act of stupidity. :no:

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Hey Janelle, remember me? Every single one of my posts is riddled with sarcasm. I sincerely hope Darren Wilson continues to have a meh-life with his meh-bride in his meh-town. He's a scourge on society and deserves to disappear quietly (lol not).

I can't imagine losing a child. My heart is with the family, as it has been and will be.

I have short term memory. It is a side effect of the anti depression anti anxiety medicine i'm on. Doesn't work very well for people who are trying to work on a Master's degree. I might sit out next semester since I can't remember the answers on my test.

Welcome back I guess? lol Sowwy if I forgot you. Charge it to my head and not my heart.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I was chastised for thinking they may riot

Not by me.

I heard them on the feed. I'm not convinced it was a gun. Either way it doesn't seem to have escalated for the moment.

I have short term memory. It is a side effect of the anti depression anti anxiety medicine i'm on. Doesn't work very well for people who are trying to work on a Master's degree. I might sit out next semester since I can't remember the answers on my test.

Welcome back I guess? lol Sowwy if I forgot you. Charge it to my head and not my heart.

u r my heart

<3

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

I don't it. Officer Wilson is in the process of resigning and I expect his new bride will do the same. Unlike the idiot in Florida, I don't think he will be surfacing every couple of weeks doing some new brain-dead act of stupidity. :no:

You mean like beating his girlfriend? Who could have known he was prone to such violence. :rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Split screen with Obama on one side and tear gas being launched on the other.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

You mean like the other unarmed black dude that was killed. No parents don't forget when people kill their children.

There's a world of difference between what happened here and what happened in Florida.

Yes, a young man died in each case. There, in my opinion, the similarities end.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png