Karee

Ferguson Grand Jury Decision

462 posts in this topic

I just know that they seem to love being on TV

Some people are beautiful on camera. hahahahahahahaa

Use your tax dollars to repair a flipped over cop car?

Or flipped over pumpkin batch! Whichever comes first. :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Crowd becoming unruly, trying to flip cop cars, discharging weapons. Cops respond by dispersing the crowd with tear gas. I don't understand what's wrong with that.

Edited by GandD

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

They said the cops are only firing smoke, that it's not tear gas. Now the media is blaming the prosecutor reading the decision at night for the bad behavior.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Not by me.

I heard them on the feed. I'm not convinced it was a gun. Either way it doesn't seem to have escalated for the moment.

HA HA a reporter just got gassed. The media is the real problem. I can't believe one of those idiot reporters asked the DA, why he did not urge the jury to indite

He should have said, because I saw the evidence and it was plain he acted in self defense. It should have never gone to the grand jury, but I did it just to appease everyone.

Filed: Timeline

They said the cops are only firing smoke, that it's not tear gas. Now the media is blaming the prosecutor reading the decision at night for the bad behavior.

That's just ridiculous. Should he have done it tomorrow morning instead? That would have calmed things down?

From what I am to gather, he is kind of sketch.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

That's just ridiculous. Should he have done it tomorrow morning instead? That would have calmed things down?

What a waste of media coverage. There's big problems in the world. This aint one of them

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.