Karee

Ferguson Grand Jury Decision

462 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

To the youth of America. Pay attention to these ghetto words. They will teach you how to run from the law when you break it. They will teach you how to evade and dissuade the topic of your guilt. They will teach you where to find a bail bondsman to get you out when you get in. The one thing they won't teach you is how to find a blanket when you have nowhere to go.

The youth of America has to do this _shit_ ? really ? Why aren't the parents protecting the children from this fast path into moral decay, instead?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Other Timeline

1534837_10152462728957730_47368479517512

Another message for the American people courtesy Emperor 0bola

White House aides to attend Michael Brown funeral
Monday - 8/25/2014, 3:40am ET
EDGARTOWN, Mass. (AP) -- President Barack Obama is sending three White House aides to the funeral of Michael Brown, the young black man whose fatal shooting by a white police officer sparked days of racial unrest in Ferguson, Missouri.
Leading the group for Monday's service will be the chairman of the My Brother's Keeper Task Force, Broderick Johnson. My Brother's Keeper is an Obama initiative that aims to empower young minorities.
Also attending will be the deputy director of the White House Office of Public Engagement, Marlon Marshall, and an adviser for the office, Heather Foster.
The White House says Marshall is a St. Louis native and attended high school with Brown's mother.
Edited by ExExpat

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Chuck Hagel reportedly attended Major General Harold Greene's funeral. Maybe that's why he got fired.

To give credit where credit is due, POTUS Obama did attend Nelson Mandala's memorial service and he didn't send any lackey servants. Sadly that's not the case for Saint Brown's service.

I don't recall if Mr. Mandala ever stole Swisher Sweets. I'm glad the POTUS didn't attend.

To give credit where credit is due, POTUS Obama did attend Nelson Mandala's memorial service and he didn't send any lackey servants. Sadly that's not the case for Saint Brown's service.

I don't recall if Mr. Mandala ever stole Swisher Sweets. I'm glad the POTUS didn't attend.

A short time before a entering Harvard law school, this photo was taken of 0bola smoking a swisser sweet after exiting a convenience store. He does keep up with his bros.

2eob3n8.jpg

Wine is an amazing invention. To think that it was first invented thousands of years ago and then bottled and corked. The finest cork soakers are long since gone, but swisser sweet smokers try to keep the craft alive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFN9Km9KFXU

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

A short time before a entering Harvard law school, this photo was taken of 0bola smoking a swisser sweet after exiting a convenience store. He does keep up with his bros.

2eob3n8.jpg

For some reason I used to smoke swisher sweets when I was a teenager. The habit didn't stick. Now I just enjoy a fancy cigar from time to time.

2eob3n8.jpg

Darn he was right. If he had a son he would look like TM

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

I've been off VJ for a long time and I come back to see the same people ignoring the facts and posting off emotion and what the people on TV tell them. Looks like I haven't missed much.

I applaud you for sticking to your guns though. It is quite entertaining and it's always nice to see the full circle argument go from "You're all racist" to "Well, that's how they do it in ______ and obviously that's better than America." Keep up the good work!

x2

For some reason I used to smoke swisher sweets when I was a teenager. The habit didn't stick. Now I just enjoy a fancy cigar from time to time.

I don't smoke on a regular basis, but I have partaken of the occasional cigar over the years. Once a guy sent me two Cubans, and man, I gotta say, those ARE some primo cigars. No harsh bite, no bad aftertaste. Amazing, even to an amateur such as I.