IvanaVladimirova

Can't check my case status after USCIS changed its page

92 posts in this topic

They sent our NOA1 on Octuber 7th. My NOA1 has Reiceipt Number snd Alien Number. I have heard USCIS does not usually assigns Alien Number. So why did day give me Alien Number too. Is this a good signal ?

Did anyone here get Alien Nunber too ?

My husband received our NOA1 on Oct 7th. After that we havent have any new.

I have a nother question. I have been said USCIS does not assgns alien number to everybody. But in my NOA1 they Assigned me Receipt Number and Alien Number. Recept Number starts with LIN and Alien Number A073 is this a gpod sign or bad sign?

Have you guys receive alien number in your NOA1 too?

Please somebody answer I see here people does not post frequently. :(

Cheekymonkeys. What center was ur I-130 ? Have you been approved ? Are or were u able to see ur case online ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
  • At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

what does it mean?????

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Validation Error(s)

You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

• At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

what does it mean?????

it happen when they make mentanence for the side

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi guys,

I am receiving the same error message "At this time USCIS cannot provide u with information on your case" Mine is I129 petition which was selected in lottery. MY employer received noa1 but I am not able to see the status online.

So someone please tell me what usually happens after this??DOes it get approved??I am worried like hell

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I keep getting an error msg on line. When i call the number a d enter my receipt number it tells me i didnt enter enough numbers...... so frustrating when i know i entered the correct number.

I keep getting an error msg on line. When i call the number a d enter my receipt number it tells me i didnt enter enough numbers...... so frustrating when i know i entered the correct number.

I'm seeing this error message as well. (I mailed my K1 application on 4/29/15 and received my NOA1 on 5/6/15.)

ROC:

7/2/18 - ROC packet (I-751) sent

7/5/18 - USCIS CSC received

7/13/18 - NOA (I-797) notice date

7/17/18 - $680 check cashed

7/20/18 - NOA (I-797) received

3/11/19 - Biometrics reused

6/4/19 - Case transferred to Potomac Service Center  

10/9/19 - New Card Is Being Produced / Approved

10/11/19 - Card Was Mailed To Me

10/12/19 - Approval Notice received

10/17/19 - 10-yr Green Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My fiance called the number and was told nit to worry until 45 days past the date on our noa1.they said that there is nithing wrong with our case it has nit been entered into the computer. So now we wait.

That's comforting. Thanks for the update DorothyK!

ROC:

7/2/18 - ROC packet (I-751) sent

7/5/18 - USCIS CSC received

7/13/18 - NOA (I-797) notice date

7/17/18 - $680 check cashed

7/20/18 - NOA (I-797) received

3/11/19 - Biometrics reused

6/4/19 - Case transferred to Potomac Service Center  

10/9/19 - New Card Is Being Produced / Approved

10/11/19 - Card Was Mailed To Me

10/12/19 - Approval Notice received

10/17/19 - 10-yr Green Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.