LibCampFireClub

TEA PARTY SUPPORT MAY PUT GOP OVER THE TOP IN 'THE HOLD YOUR NOSE ELECTION OF 2014'

35 posts in this topic

Well good luck on that. Manning is gonna kick y'alls you know what. I will say a personal prayer and hope that helps. :)

We beat them here last year, and the weather is supposed to cold, windy and rainy tomorrow night, about 40 degrees.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

So everything favors Manning? Double ouch. I doubt even me lighting a candle will help then. There is always next year. Maybe Manning will retire by then. :star:

We beat them here last year, and the weather is supposed to cold, windy and rainy tomorrow night, about 40 degrees.

Timeline

Spooky how is the weather going to be that way? I am supposed to head that way but I pretty much told them to shove it. They offer a bunch more money I will take it.

assonet, ma

Edited by luckytxn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

What is wrong with Air Force One?

Time surely to start getting Obama out on the stump.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

There are other parties besides the Dems and Reps. If you vote for either of these parties then you are one of the problem.

I was watching a local debate the other day and there were 5 candidates from different parties. The biggest problem is they are all morons.

I can't get real exited about trying to decide who is the least suckiest.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Spooky how is the weather going to be that way? I am supposed to head that way but I pretty much told them to shove it. They offer a bunch more money I will take it.

assonet, ma

Raining and high 30's now. Sunday high around 40, high 20's at night. Then 50's during the week, nights in the 30's and 40's. Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

That is some real bad conditions to live in. :angry:

Maybe I better ask for a lot more money to take this load. Sounds like bad JuJu. :yes:

Raining and high 30's now. Sunday high around 40, high 20's at night. Then 50's during the week, nights in the 30's and 40's.

That is some real bad conditions to live in. :angry:

Maybe I better ask for a lot more money to take this load. Sounds like bad JuJu. :yes:

Actually it's not that bad for this time of year. I reluctantly turned the heat on today for the first time this season. I couldn't take the abuse since it was only in the 50's in the house. :devil: I like it nice and cool for a good nights sleep. She is from a tropical climate and likes it about 70 or so. I try to explain to her that burning oil for heat is just like burning money. :devil:

It goes downhill from now thru February. And sometimes Jan and Feb really suck. You shouldn't have any problems driving, I don't think there will be any snow or icy roads.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

I know the weather conditions in your area well. Made many runs through there. It is down around 40 tonight near Gettysburg. I am freezing.

Actually it's not that bad for this time of year. I reluctantly turned the heat on today for the first time this season. I couldn't take the abuse since it was only in the 50's in the house. :devil: I like it nice and cool for a good nights sleep. She is from a tropical climate and likes it about 70 or so. I try to explain to her that burning oil for heat is just like burning money. :devil:

It goes downhill from now thru February. And sometimes Jan and Feb really suck. You shouldn't have any problems driving, I don't think there will be any snow or icy roads.

I'll take the Celtics getting clobbered tonight for a Patriot win over Denver tomorrow night.

Well good luck on that. Manning is gonna kick y'alls you know what. I will say a personal prayer and hope that helps. :)

So everything favors Manning? Double ouch. I doubt even me lighting a candle will help then. There is always next year. Maybe Manning will retire by then. :star:

Thanks for the prayers and candle. Manning's got a long plane ride back to Denver. But at least he had another 400 yard game. :devil:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Everything except Brady's vice-like hold over him. :devil:

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png