Saylin

NVC Filers - November 2014

1,736 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Saylin I have a question. Is it in anyway possible that a guy who is in H1B visa sponsors his wife and she gets the visa in 4-5 months? :wacko: I just met a friend of mine whose cousin just got married to a guy who is on H1b visa and she is sure that she is going in 5 month. I told her that as far as I know it takes even longer than a green card holder for a spouse of H1b visa. Unless u do some fraud I guess. But I might be wrong.

It must be a visa rather than a green card though.

Service Center : Texas Service Center

I-130 Sent : 2013-10-18
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-10-24
I-130 Approved : 2014-06-26
NVC Received : 2014-07-08
Submit DS-261 : 2014-08-04
Received AOS Bill : 2014-08-06
Pay AOS Bill : 2014-08-07
Send AOS Package : 2014-08-13
Receive IV Bill : 2014-09-15
Paid IV Bill: 2014-09-17
Submit DS-260 : 2014-09-17
Send IV Packet : 2014-10-4
AOS Checklist : 2014-10-8
NVC Case Complete : 2014-11-21
Interview: 2015-01-06
POE: 2015-01-22 :dancing:

I believe your math is count 50-60 days isnt it? I have a question though-when u have a checklist right at the moment u supposed to have a cc (50sth day after the last scan date)-what calculations do u make then? I dont think u have sth better then the 60day thing....if u do then enlighten me bc im desperate!

The algorithm used to create the prediction is based on all of the data coming in from VJ members.

The analysis of the data shows the average time between last scan and Case Complete is 50.93 days. The margin of error in this is 2.09 days. The current relationship between last scan date and Case Complete is 84.31% strong.

I am not sure how it works for a checklist, however, I would assume that the day they receive your response to the checklist would be your new last scan date.

I would like to be able to give you your predicted CC based on your last scan date. If you could Private Message me, I would be happy to give you a mathematical prediction.

24 sep last scan date still no cc :(

Did you call? Cause my status still shows paid but when i called yesterday evening the case was review but checklist:( and we have same scan date. Call Monday

I think everyone gets that email, some people later than others. When you call NVC did they confirm your email?

I never got the email. I have always call and they have my email but never got it.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

The algorithm used to create the prediction is based on all of the data coming in from VJ members.

The analysis of the data shows the average time between last scan and Case Complete is 50.93 days. The margin of error in this is 2.09 days. The current relationship between last scan date and Case Complete is 84.31% strong.

I am not sure how it works for a checklist, however, I would assume that the day they receive your response to the checklist would be your new last scan date.

I would like to be able to give you your predicted CC based on your last scan date. If you could Private Message me, I would be happy to give you a mathematical prediction.

I message you. can you count for me your mathematical prediction

Could you please tell me when you sent them email to change the consulate and how did you find out that the case number has been changed? I sent an email on November 4th to change the consulate...

I sent it by mail along with my AOS package on the 5th September.

Edited by newbie87

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

I never got the email. I have always call and they have my email but never got it.

hmm that's weird! Did you check your spam mail? I though everyone would be getting those updates since they go out automatic.. Who know with NVC everything is a mess :( no n/a so far and I'm about to lose it...

hmm that's weird! Did you check your spam mail? I though everyone would be getting those updates since they go out automatic.. Who know with NVC everything

is a mess :( no n/a so far and I'm about to lose it...

Hang in there. They should start Oct soon they hit a lot of scan date 9/24 with checklist. But your pass that point. Soon soon! In my case I hope they review my aos correction before 60 days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

What is your AOS and Iv Scan date? Yes its case complete.

My last scan date is October 3rd. So N/A confirms its a CC....Yeah....I am on vacation and in my country with my wife and now its all just got much better...I wish I could get a december interview and take her back with me...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

CONGRATS!! thats a CC! ?? Last weekend many changed to n/a on weekend & when they called on monday nvc confirmed CC. Your weekend just got better! ???

I hope that is the case I still cant believe it...If its a CC then I made it out without a checklist....

Timeline

My last scan date is October 3rd. So N/A confirms its a CC....Yeah....I am on vacation and in my country with my wife and now its all just got much better...I wish I could get a december interview and take her back with me...

Omg... Officially freaking out now :( No N/A for me yet and we got the same scan date 10/3 for an AOS checklist...... I'm so scare to get another checklist for the same thing :( my IV got approve back on 8/8

Omg... Officially freaking out now :( No N/A for me yet and we got the same scan date 10/3 for an AOS checklist...... I'm so scare to get another checklist for the

same thing :( my IV got approve back on 8/8

Your will come. I have a question do you see the correction done by your attorney? I want to take mine off case once she corrects my aos will that set off time or be an issue with DS261?

Timeline

Your will come. I have a question do you see the correction done by your attorney? I want to take mine off case once she corrects my aos will that set off time or be an issue with DS261?

I have a copy of the correction she made on the AOS form, but to be honest I don't trust is fixed till I actully have a cc from NVC. I had lost all trust on my attorney! Had you already paid all of your attorneys fee? Or will it save you some money by letting her off the case? My take on it if you not going to save any money cause you already paid her then let her finish the process..

I have a copy of the correction she made on the AOS form, but to be honest I don't trust is fixed till I actully have a cc from NVC. I had lost all trust on my

attorney! Had you already paid all of your attorneys fee? Or will it save you some money by letting her off the case? My take on it if you not going to save any money

cause you already paid her then let her

finish the process..

Did the corrected aos she send to nvc or you mail it? I told my attorney to make correction and scan me everything that i Will overnight it to nvc cuz i don't trust her. We still have a balance to pay off which we will not cuz im removing her after nvc confirms aos corrected has been scan. Im just reading studying the Saylin wiki on this issue. Hang in there prayers

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.