Saylin

NVC Filers - November 2014

1,736 posts in this topic

Myself and TheBigO have CC with Sept 24 scan date for both packages.

Yes I saw that I believe Monday correct? Still no cc for me :( called earlier and has not been review yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Last scan date 24sep ..still no cc....what is wrong with nvc??

Has it been 60 days since last scan date? If not, there is nothing wrong, NVC just has a lot to do due to the huge backlog which is why they have the 60 days time to review the documents. I hope gets complete before Thanksgiving at the latest so you guys can have a peaceful holidays!

Service Center : Texas Service Center

I-130 Sent : 2013-10-18
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-10-24
I-130 Approved : 2014-06-26
NVC Received : 2014-07-08
Submit DS-261 : 2014-08-04
Received AOS Bill : 2014-08-06
Pay AOS Bill : 2014-08-07
Send AOS Package : 2014-08-13
Receive IV Bill : 2014-09-15
Paid IV Bill: 2014-09-17
Submit DS-260 : 2014-09-17
Send IV Packet : 2014-10-4
AOS Checklist : 2014-10-8
NVC Case Complete : 2014-11-21
Interview: 2015-01-06
POE: 2015-01-22 :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

From January (when you get your W2s) up until April 15th (tax deadline), you can use either 2013 or 2014 as the most recent tax year. But remember, even if you wait that long, a joint sponsor can still be asked from you if you were below in previous years.

Thank you so much Saylin I'm going to take my chances and send in 2014 as that's really my only option as of right now and just PRAY TO GOD that they accept it because I have no one to be a sponsor other than my sister..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

what's the error here? Do they expect numbers in Part 6 item 10 and 13.a.1 to match ? Do you know what the correct amount should be ?

It has to do with gross income or total gross income.. It's confusing, I got the same checklist back on 10/1 :(

Can someone help me??? Im so stuck... i called national visa center twice but got the same answer that was written on website. I want to know how can i pay affidavit of support fee by mail if im living abroad?? I dont have a us bank account but like i sent money order to uscis for petition, can i do the same for aos??? Plz help me

After waiting for 62 days I got a checklist for AOS form. God this is crazy I will have to wait for another 60 days now because of a silly mistake.

What was ur scan date???

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

After waiting for 62 days I got a checklist for AOS form. God this is crazy I will have to wait for another 60 days now because of a silly mistake.

What was mistake?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Yes I saw that I believe Monday correct? Still no cc for me :( called earlier and has not been review yet.

Hang in there! If it helps, I'm saying a little prayer for you and everyone else here who wants to be with their spouse. It's bedtime and prayers are starting. You are not alone in this and positive ENERGY is coming your way friend.

RobbieG,

Dallas, TX

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi we got a case complete on 13 nov 2014 our iv packet recd date was 15 sept 2014 - we had a checklist for aos that had a scan date of 29th sept - but i guess on 13th nov they checked both our packets and completed our case :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Can someone help me??? Im so stuck... i called national visa center twice but got the same answer that was written on website. I want to know how can i pay affidavit of support fee by mail if im living abroad?? I dont have a us bank account but like i sent money order to uscis for petition, can i do the same for aos??? Plz help me

I'm Not really sure if I can answer you that, but my first option would think about a family member or friend in the USA who could pay using his/her bank account and then I'd pay him/her back.

But I'm really not sure about the possibility of sending the money order by mail. Sorry! Hope someone else can reply it better..

12/05/2013 Got married

CR1 Visa process
12/26/2013 NOA1 date
07/07/2014 NOA2 date (7 loooong months).
07/10/2014 left USCIS
07/22 arrived at NVC
07/31 Case# assigned
08/01 AOS Bill invoiced and DS 261
08/02 AOS bill paid and DS 261 completed
08/05 AOS bill shows PAID in the ceac website
08/13 AOS package sent
08/18 AOS package delivered (USPS website track number)
09/11 IV Bill invoiced
09/12 IV bill shows PAID
09/12 DS 260 completed
09/12 IV package sent
09/18 IV package received (rep. told this date but the 60 days waiting letter says 09/16).
10/17 - AOS checklist. Tax transcripst 2013 missing (husband thought W2s were enough)
10/21 - Checklist scanned
12/12 - Case Complete!!!!!!!!!!! thank God!
01/06/2015 - Medicals
01/12/2015 - Interview date ((It was Feb 27th but due to a cancellation they rescheduled to Jan 21!!!!!) - VISA APPROVED!!! Interview review on my timeline. :)
01/15/2015 - Visa in hand
01/22/2015 - POE (Los Angeles)!!!!!!!!

I-751 Removal of Conditions

11/03/2016 - Package sent

11/09/2016 - Check deposited and NOA 1 received

11/04/2016 - NOA 1 Date
12/08/2016 - Biometric Appt.

"God is always with us"

Regardless of the petitioner's situation, they will ALWAYS have to file an I-864. She'll also need to include a letter as to why she didn't file taxes in the past. And yes, proof of domicile will be needed.

As for the joint sponsor, besides the three items mentioned above, it'd also be a good idea to include an employment letter as well as pay stubs, for proof of current income.

Then the bar-coded cover sheet will need to be placed on top of everything.

I highly suggest you read the first post, and read the wiki, as you're missing valuable information.

Thank you so much Saylin (F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey Guys,

I called the NVC to ask about my case and the rep told me that our expedite was granted! We're just waiting till NVC reviews the paperwork before sending it to Sydney. I hope they review it this week or next week. We just want to schedule the interview soon so we can get ready for our move.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hi, I have a question, please help me , my spouse is medical/ healthcare professional, physically injured, our AOS/IV scan date is Oct.16,2014,what is the best time to file expedite request, so that package will not come back

to us but will reach to the US embassy , because some one told us if we will request ' expedite the case ' before the ' case complete ' the NVC can send the package back to us to present to the interviewing officer at the time of interview and chances r that we will miss the important documents in the mail. Thank u very much for ur help in this regard.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.