Saylin

NVC Filers - November 2014

1,736 posts in this topic

The petitioner ALWAYS has to file an I-864, whether they can qualify or not. So, YOU will need to file an I-864 and your friend will need to file an I-864.

There's no problem per se filling out the assets section. You just need to remember to provide financial documents proving said assets.

Yes, pay stubs are a good idea to provide, to prove income. Photocopies are sufficient.

I highly suggest you read the I-864 form instructions as all of this is covered there.

Yes thank you . I'm about to download it actually. One last question, for the income tax return how about my situation do I have to submit a letter stating I can't provide it?

JOURNEYI-130 STAGE Vermont Service Center

• 07-12-2014: I-130 Sent
  • 07-21-2014: NOA1
  • 11-12-2014: NOA2 (email & SMS notification----114 days from our NOA1 or 3 months 3 weeks and 1 day of waiting
  • 11-17-2014: NOA2 Hardcopy: (5 days after Email and SMS notification).

NATIONAL VISA CENTER STAGE

• 12-01-2014: NVC received
  • 01-06-2015: Case Number Assigned
  • 01-06-2015: Invoice Identification Number
  • 01-07-2015: D-S261 Completed
  • 01-10-2015: Received DS-261/AOS Bill
  • 03-23-2015: Pay AOS Bill
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Received I-864 Package
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Send AOS Package
  • 03-09-2015: Receive IV Bill
  • 03-23-2015: Pay IV Bill
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Send IV Package
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Received Instruction and Interview Appointment Letter
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Case Complete at NVC
  • XXXXXXXXXX: NVC Left
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Consulate Received
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Packet 3 Received

event.png event.pngevent.png <p>

Yes thank you . I'm about to download it actually. One last question, for the income tax return how about my situation do I have to submit a letter stating I can't provide it?

Yes. If you don't submit a letter stating why you didn't file taxes, then you'll get a checklist.

Yes. If you don't submit a letter stating why you didn't file taxes, then you'll get a checklist.

Okay got it clearly..Thank you gazillion times! :dancing::dancing:

JOURNEYI-130 STAGE Vermont Service Center

• 07-12-2014: I-130 Sent
  • 07-21-2014: NOA1
  • 11-12-2014: NOA2 (email & SMS notification----114 days from our NOA1 or 3 months 3 weeks and 1 day of waiting
  • 11-17-2014: NOA2 Hardcopy: (5 days after Email and SMS notification).

NATIONAL VISA CENTER STAGE

• 12-01-2014: NVC received
  • 01-06-2015: Case Number Assigned
  • 01-06-2015: Invoice Identification Number
  • 01-07-2015: D-S261 Completed
  • 01-10-2015: Received DS-261/AOS Bill
  • 03-23-2015: Pay AOS Bill
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Received I-864 Package
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Send AOS Package
  • 03-09-2015: Receive IV Bill
  • 03-23-2015: Pay IV Bill
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Send IV Package
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Received Instruction and Interview Appointment Letter
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Case Complete at NVC
  • XXXXXXXXXX: NVC Left
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Consulate Received
  • XXXXXXXXXX: Packet 3 Received

event.png event.pngevent.png <p>

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

I honestly don't understand how this whole nvc process work, Why are there people getting cc with scan dates of 9/19 and 9/22 then there is others with scan dates of 9/15 without a cc yet? makes me wonder how in the world they are working why they skip some cases and move along to others.. Grrr is frustrating!!! mean time I'm terrified of getting a 2nd check list for AOS waiting on 10/3 scan date and the closer they get they more nervous I get I even had nightmares and reading all this crazy checklist and doc lost doesn't help :( God help us all get through this specially during the Holiday season and for me our first anniversary :( We keep telling each other at the end this wait will paid off but honestly this is just a total nightmare...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

How long does it take for a supervisor to review my case after getting checklist for a document that I already sent?

What do you guys think?

Help Saylin...

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center Consulate : Nigeria Marriage (if applicable): 2013-11-14 I-130 Sent : 2013-12-03 I-130 NOA1 : 2013-12-05 I-130 RFE : I-130 RFE Sent : I-130 Approved : 2014-06-07 NVC Received : 2014-07-07 Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2014-08-14 Pay AOS Bill : 2014-08-19 Receive I-864 Package : Send AOS Package : 2014-09-05 Submit DS-261 : 2014-08-14 Receive IV Bill : 2014-09-11 Pay IV Bill : 2014-09-16 Send IV Package : 2014-09-18 Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2015-02-04 Case Completed at NVC : 2015-01-15 NVC Left : 2015-02-12

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

Case completed. supervisor found all necessary papers and today we got status changed and called and NVC representative confirmed cc. Soon it will be sent in Tbilisi, Georgia. I am excited thanks a lot to everyone who helped me among all these time especially Saylin, Magda and Austin Canada. Just in case I sent checklist papers but even they didn't open and said we won't look at it. I thought it would take long and it was risk checklist to stay and therefore we preferred to have 2 month waiting than 42 and after 2 month. But thanks God everything finished good. I can't believe I am on condition I was dreaming 6 months ago. I adore Visa journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Can we make travel plan to other country during this visa process?

Yes you can.. there is no issue with that

USCIS
07-11-2013 I-130 NOA1
01-03-2014 Transferred to NSC
05-20-2014 I-130 Approved!
05-27-2014 NOA2 Hard Copy Received

NVC
05-21-2014 File Shipped to NVC
06-02-2014 File Received

06-19-2014: Case Number & IIN Assigned

Not Needed: Completed the online DS-261

07-08-2014: Paid AOS bill & IV Bill

07-15-2014: Complete the online DS-260

07-16-2014: Sent AOS & IV package

07-17-2014: AOS & IV package has been delivered

07-21-2014: AOS & IV package Scanned to System

09-10-2014: AOS Check list

09-19-2014: Checklist recevied date

11-12-2014: Get case complete

12-03-2014: Get interview date scheduled

XX-XX-2014: Medical

01-12-2015: Interview at Embassy

XX-XX-2014: POE

Filed: Timeline

Case completed. supervisor found all necessary papers and today we got status changed and called and NVC representative confirmed cc. Soon it will be sent in Tbilisi, Georgia. I am excited thanks a lot to everyone who helped me among all these time especially Saylin, Magda and Austin Canada. Just in case I sent checklist papers but even they didn't open and said we won't look at it. I thought it would take long and it was risk checklist to stay and therefore we preferred to have 2 month waiting than 42 and after 2 month. But thanks God everything finished good. I can't believe I am on condition I was dreaming 6 months ago. I adore Visa journey.

Congrats, Vivian&Jaba!!!

Yay, congrats! Glad that got all sorted out! :dancing:

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Hello Folks,

I called NVC and they advised me that case was completed as of yesterday when i talked to the customer service. But on CEAC website the status still shows Paid. Is it possible to have a case complete or the customer service rep just lied to me.

Please advise. I am really excited and nervous at the same time.

I had a false checklist and supervisor reviewed it i guess.

Thanks,

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Hello Folks,

I called NVC and they advised me that case was completed as of yesterday when i talked to the customer service. But on CEAC website the status still shows Paid. Is it possible to have a case complete or the customer service rep just lied to me.

Thanks,

Whats your scan date?

Your took 2 week for supervisor review? Mine is 26th day today but still they saying under review what to do?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

congrats for your case complete...!!
What Is Your Scan Date???

My last scan date for check list is 14th October..

Hello Folks,

Thanks,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.