Abbumimapa

July 2014 Non-Filipino TSC Filers

1,314 posts in this topic

People in CSC getting approvals in 13 days?!? Yet TSC continue to approve nothing - Getting slightly ridiculous now!!

Pending Removal of Conditions following K1 and 2 Year Green Card ... Waiting ~1 year 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

People in CSC getting approvals in 13 days?!? Yet TSC continue to approve nothing - Getting slightly ridiculous now!!

Yes it is...I just checked the TSC timeline and nothing has been done? What is going on? All I have seen is CSC processing many a day. I am frustrated!!!

event.png

Sent I-129F - July 17, 2014

USCIS Received - July 18, 2014

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

ARN Changed - July 30, 2014

Touched - November 14, 2014

NOA-2 -

Yes it is...I just checked the TSC timeline and nothing has been done? What is going on? All I have seen is CSC processing many a day. I am frustrated!!!

The worst part is they don't have to answer to anyone and can continue to get away with absolutely awful service!!

Makes me wonder if anything can be done ...

Pending Removal of Conditions following K1 and 2 Year Green Card ... Waiting ~1 year 

Timeline

The worst part is they don't have to answer to anyone and can continue to get away with absolutely awful service!!

Makes me wonder if anything can be done ...

I agree with you...I just wonder how CSC can be so fast but Texas can't process at any rate. If TSC is so backed up then transfer more cases to CSC so we at least have a change to get approved within a reasonable time frame.

event.png

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

NOA-2 -

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Maybe we should start calling up senators, the TSC office, and emailing the directors. Just bombard them daily. When that happened they started doing transfers and working on petitions, but now they've reverted back to doing nothing.

Edited by Guigui&Arlee

Timeline

I called USCIS to see why TSC is so backed up, and if there was any new status on my case. Of course, they are not sure why it is taking so long for them to process petitions. My case has no new updates in the system. I thought I would give it a try.

I know it has only been 3 months and many people have been waiting longer than us. But I hate the wait.

event.png

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

NOA-2 -

We are currently in the process of drafting an email and sending it to every Pennsylvania senator, congressman, government official we can find to:

1) Try and push our petition through

2) Make them aware of the ridiculous situation that is occurring with TSC

It may be a long shot and it might come to nothing ... But its better than doing nothing and fills this horrible waiting time.

If lots of other people did the same for their states then you never know the outcome.

Worth a shot right?

I suggest starting a petition at Whitehouse website instead of acting one by one. We need to have a strong, collective voice.

I think this has been tried before however you need a ridiculous number of people to sign before they will take note

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

We are currently in the process of drafting an email and sending it to every Pennsylvania senator, congressman, government official we can find to:

1) Try and push our petition through

2) Make them aware of the ridiculous situation that is occurring with TSC

It may be a long shot and it might come to nothing ... But its better than doing nothing and fills this horrible waiting time.

If lots of other people did the same for their states then you never know the outcome.

Worth a shot right?

My NOA1 is June 20. I contacted my congressman, not for my wait. Its only been 4 months.

But for no other reason then the fact that TSC is doing a horrible job.

CSC approves people in 10/40 days usually and we are stuck waiting for 5/8 months. WHY? We don't get a single explanation nothing. All we can do is wait. It's not fair. I asked him to find out why there is such a big difference in centers. And that this is not fair or the 10.000's of people waiting for longer then those 'horrible' 40 days.

He told me he could not do anything unless we passed our 'waiting time'.

Feb.23,2018: Mailed I-751 to CSC

Mar. 21, 2018: Received NOA

April.6,2018: Received extension letter 

April.24,2018: Waived Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

My NOA1 is June 20. I contacted my congressman, not for my wait. Its only been 4 months.

CSC approves people in 10/40 days usually and we are stuck waiting for 5/8 months. WHY? We don't get a single explanation nothing. All we can do is wait. It's not fair. I asked him to find out why there is such a big difference in centers. And that this is not fair or the 10.000's of people waiting for longer then those 'horrible' 40 days.

Yea I contacted my senator as well but have not received a response im pretty sure my response will be the same.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

You're right on the money with this. It's not fair!!

Also, it's not only four months - that is an agonizing four months to be away from the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with. That is four months of time that should be enjoyed as a couple, planning and doing things together and enjoying the run-up to the wedding. Four months, is a ridiculously long time to expect families and spouses to be, to be apart, especially considering that the applicants for these petitions are the people who are going through the proper legal channels. It is utterly disgraceful, and the decision-makers don't care. They get to go home to their families every evening. :angry:

Bottom line is that the USC's are rewarded or punished for the state they live in.

I'd offer to get off of my soap box now, but it's becoming more comfortable than my bed. B-)

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Just read on VJ somebody from CSC who got their NOA2 in 13 days if this is true I don't know what else to think, this is so frustrating how some people can get threw this so fast and we have to wait an eternity. :ranting:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.