scandal

Gearing up for Bears-massacre-thePats 2014!

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Bears play the Patsies next week Oct 26 at Foxboro. Just sayin.

Are you ready to get your butts kicked? :devil: How have you been old friend? How's the symphony?

Every 4 years the NFL schedule cycles through, and we get to revisit NFC/AFC team rivalries. This year it's again time for the NFC North to play the AFC East. The last time that happened was 2010, which led to my most favorite thread on VJ, when Spooky and I did a live play-by-play of the Bears - Pats game. Unfortunately that ended in a humiliating 36-7 route of the Bears in their home stadium, Soldier Field. Next week is the rematch with the same 2 quarterbacks, Brady and Cutler, facing off at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro. The Bears are out for revenge after the 2010 drubbing. I'm out for revenge on the humiliation inflicted upon me by Spooky. Enough so that I've emerged from the shadows back onto VJ, in preparation for the big game.

Tonight, Thursday night Football proved a good entertaining matchup between New England and arch rival Jets. Gino Smith and the Jets were surprisingly good - accurate under pressure, no turnovers. They even led twice during the game. It was close to the end, with a final drive in the last seconds and a blocked-kick by Nick Folk spoiling their chances to win the game. The Patriots were solid too, Shane Vereen more than made up for the injured Steven Ridley.

The Bears play Miami on Sunday. They've looked shaky this year however the win over Atlanta last week gives us Bears faithful hope that maybe the Trestman method is finally harnessing together our offensive line, the incredible weapons of Matt Forte, Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffrey and Martellus Bennett and most importantly the Defense.

I'm looking forward to the Bears-Patriots game next week, and hope to share the excitement with Spooky, Pooky and any others interested here.

Every 4 years the NFL schedule cycles through, and we get to revisit NFC/AFC team rivalries. This year it's again time for the NFC North to play the AFC East. The last time that happened was 2010, which led to my most favorite thread on VJ, when Spooky and I did a live play-by-play of the Bears - Pats game. Unfortunately that ended in a humiliating 36-7 route of the Bears in their home stadium, Soldier Field. Next week is the rematch with the same 2 quarterbacks, Brady and Cutler, facing off at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro. The Bears are out for revenge after the 2010 drubbing. I'm out for revenge on the humiliation inflicted upon me by Spooky. Enough so that I've emerged from the shadows back onto VJ, in preparation for the big game.

Tonight, Thursday night Football proved a good entertaining matchup between New England and arch rival Jets. Gino Smith and the Jets were surprisingly good - accurate under pressure, no turnovers. They even led twice during the game. It was close to the end, with a final drive in the last seconds and a blocked-kick by Nick Folk spoiling their chances to win the game. The Patriots were solid too, Shane Vereen more than made up for the injured Steven Ridley.

The Bears play Miami on Sunday. They've looked shaky this year however the win over Atlanta last week gives us Bears faithful hope that maybe the Trestman method is finally harnessing together our offensive line, the incredible weapons of Matt Forte, Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffrey and Martellus Bennett and most importantly the Defense.

I'm looking forward to the Bears-Patriots game next week, and hope to share the excitement with Spooky, Pooky and any others interested here.

:lol: I even wrote a poem to the tune of Santa Claus is coming to town! The Bears got their butts handed to them on a silver platter. I think the game will be much closer this year. The Pat's ain't what they used to be, so I'll have to be careful and try to be more humble than I was the last time. :devil: I know it was a lot of fun for me.

How have you been? It's always a pleasure to see you post. And I expect that this thread will be moved to Off Topic within the hour. :devil:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I'm doing fine Spooks, hope you are too.

In fact, we're expecting a baby next month! Which is great news except I have a feeling I won't be able to watch football for 10 hours straight each Sunday :(

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

:lol: I even wrote a poem to the tune of Santa Claus is coming to town! The Bears got their butts handed to them on a silver platter. I think the game will be much closer this year. The Pat's ain't what they used to be, so I'll have to be careful and try to be more humble than I was the last time. :devil: I know it was a lot of fun for me.

How have you been? It's always a pleasure to see you post. And I expect that this thread will be moved to Off Topic within the hour. :devil:

I haven't seen a night shift mod for the last few days.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

In fact, we're expecting a baby next month! Which is great news except I have a feeling I won't be able to watch football for 10 hours straight each Sunday :(

Congratulations!! Now that I think about it, you may have mentioned that several months back? Or maybe I can't remember anything? Or maybe it was a mild hallucination?

Yea, 10 hour football days will be on hiatus for a while. But you get to introduce another fan to the sport.

I haven't seen a night shift mod for the last few days.

Damn! it's almost 11 AM and it's still here.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

know any packers fans?

10505437_10152302044307026_3787102280821

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

I have a feeling you'll be lucky to get 10 minutes straight, once your munchkin arrives. ;)

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

You had to bring up Manning. I hate all the Manning's, Archie, Peyton, Eli and even Cooper who didn't play pro ball. If they have a sister, I hate her too. :devil:

I know. Looking forward to the game with the Pats. Wish it wasn't at Foxboro though.

QCjgyJZ.jpg