Saylin

NVC Filers - September 2014

3,637 posts in this topic

Congratulations Silvia, I am very happy for you. Hopefully interview thread goes smoothly for you.

Seriously really happy for you.

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Case Complete!

I just called NVC and even though they said they had received my last package with scan date of Sept 18, they just told me my case was closed and in line for scheduling interview, that means my AoS checklist July 29 was accepted, that only left my birth certificate to be presented at the day of the interview, and they're sending back the birth certificate my family sent from the US.

Looks like NVC starting to close cases even if you have checklist... Way to go! This will help lots of people and shorten wait times.

Hi VJ friends,

I'm putting my IV package together and it just hit me. Do i have to include my divorce cetificate from the prior marriage? My wife is the beneficiary and i know the IV docs are all about the benefiary. if that the case i dont need to include anything about me. Please somebody help.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Case Complete!

I just called NVC and even though they said they had received my last package with scan date of Sept 18, they just told me my case was closed and in line for scheduling interview, that means my AoS checklist July 29 was accepted, that only left my birth certificate to be presented at the day of the interview, and they're sending back the birth certificate my family sent from the US.

Congrats!!!! So they didnt review your last checklist, did they tell you that? I called them on Monday and told me I could not bring my penal records to the interview but who knows, I am still waiting for me aos checklist aprove

NOA1...........................August 30th, 2013

NOA2...........................April 15th, 2014

uscis sent my case......April 21th

NVC got my case.........May 2nd

Case Number & INN.....May 27th

DS261 Completed.......June 4th

AOS fee paid.............. June 5th

AOS pack sent............June7th

AOS pack scanned.....June13th

IV pack resent.............July 18th (we sent it one week after aos pack but mail retorned to my husband office)

IV pack scanned.........July 21th

IV fee paid...................July 23th

DS260 Completed.......July 24th

AOS checklist..............July 25th

Checklist correction....July 26th

Checklist scan............July 31th

2nd Checklist and Ds260 accepted...September 12th

2nd Checklist correction.....................September 15th

2nd Checklist scan.............................September 18th

My husband talked with the senator.......September 19th

Senador got all our papers....................September 26th

Got expedited email from NVC...............September 30th..... I was in shock :shocked:

My case is at the Embassy (NVC website: READY)........October 10th

Got the interview day by email....................................October 17th

Medical exam............................................November 18th

INTERVIEW DAY.............DECEMBER 1st, 2014 :dancing: APROVED!!!!

GREEN CARD ON HANDS........MAY 2015.........I HAVE A BLOG IN SPANISH EXPLAINING ALL THE CR1 PROCESS https://volandoporamor.wordpress.com/

ROC

Package sent..........November 5, 2016

Package Receive.....November 12, 2016

NOA1.......................November 14, 2016

NOA1 letter received...November 21, 2016

Biometrics Appointment...December 9, 2016

I125 Stamp......February 26, 2018 (for one year)

Case received at local office....February 26, 2018

ROC Approved....Aphril 27, 2018

Received card on mail....May 12, 2018.....one day after my 5 years wedding Anniversary.

I filled out i864 as principal sponsor and a my joint sponsor also filled out same form.

Do not panic my dear.... United State Government don't care if she is working g or not, as long as you are not including her income to supliment you AOS need, you should be fine. Let her enjoy as much as she can while she is there. Once she reaches here she won't regret this time with the family.

So my dear, do not freak out she will be fine at the interview.

Good luck and breath eazily....

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Congrats!!!! So they didnt review your last checklist, did they tell you that? I called them on Monday and told me I could not bring my penal records to the interview but who knows, I am still waiting for me aos checklist aprove

Yes I was told that too, then my AoS checklist was reviewed, approved, and then CC, but I don't know, because I sent them a photocopy of my birth certificate, I got checklisted but they saw my birth certificate, maybe it's different than not sending it?

I think it's a matter of luck really, because it's totally not worth the 60 day wait time just to review a paper, so keep your hopes up and wait for them to approve your AoS and see what happens.

“You have to die a few times before you can really live.”

Hi VJ friends,

I'm putting my IV package together and it just hit me. Do i have to include my divorce cetificate from the prior marriage? My wife is the beneficiary and i know the IV docs are all about the benefiary. if that the case i dont need to include anything about me. Please somebody help.[/quot

No you don't have to,,, like you said, its all about the beneficiary. Unless she has divorce before, then you have to submit her original am divorce documents.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Case Complete!

Congratulations.

Yes I was told that too, then my AoS checklist was reviewed, approved, and then CC, but I don't know, because I sent them a photocopy of my birth certificate, I got checklisted but they saw my birth certificate, maybe it's different than not sending it?

I think it's a matter of luck really, because it's totally not worth the 60 day wait time just to review a paper, so keep your hopes up and wait for them to approve your AoS and see what happens.

congratzzzzz

Citizenship Timeline:

Service Center : Online  |  CIS Office : Philadelphia  |  Date Filed : 2018-08-23  |  NOA Date : 2018-08-24  |  Bio. Appt. : 2018-09-20  |  Interview Date : 4th April  (scheduled on 25th feb) |  RFE: 25th April. Approved : MAY 15/ In line for Oath 17th MaY |  Oath Ceremony :30th MaY

USCIS

13-12-2013 - Sent i-130 received

17-12-2013 - NOA1 hard copy

06-06-2014-I-130 RFE

13-06-2014 - RFE hard copy

25-06-2014 - RFE sent

01-07-2014 - RFE response review email received

22-07-2014 - NOA2 (approved in 221 days)

30-07-2014=i-130 Sent to NVC

NVC

12-08-2014 - NVC received the case

22-08-2014 - NVC case number assigned

23-08-2014 - I-864(AOS) Bill Generated

25-08-2014 - DS-261 completed online

25-08-2014 -AOS Bill paid ($ 88)

26-08-2014--AOS bill appeared as PAID

29-08-2014 - Sent I-864(AOS) Package (via USPS Certified Mail)

02-09-2014 - AOS Package Received and scanned at NVC

26-09-2014 --IV bill invoiced and paid

02-10-2014 --Iv package sent via usps

06-10-2014 --Iv package Received and scanned at nvc

08-10-2014--DS-260 completed online

14-11-2014--- checklist (AOS)

17-11-2014---- checklist sent via USPS

19-11-2014 checklist received at nvc

12-02-2015--- checklist (IV-police certificate)

17-02-2015 checklist received at nvc

11-03-2015 Case Complete

25-03-2015 - Interview scheduled

Consulate
16-04-2015 - Medical
19-05-2015 - Interview (approved) but put me on AP for no reason.

20-09-2015-Visa Issued at CEAC website
21-09-2015 - Visa in hand
01-10-2015 - POE

11-01-2016- Received 10 years green card

Hi VJ friends,

I'm putting my IV package together and it just hit me. Do i have to include my divorce cetificate from the prior marriage? My wife is the beneficiary and i know the IV docs are all about the benefiary. if that the case i dont need to include anything about me. Please somebody help.

No you dont include your divorce certificate!

The IV package is all about the beneficiary !

With your I-130 petition you were supposed to send them ! Hopefully you did ?

LIVING ABROAD

11-03-2010

MARRIED

05-25-2012

USCIS

12-11-2013: NOA1

06-17-2014: NOA 2 Approved

06-25-2014: NOA2 Hard Copy Received

06-25-2014: Shipped to NVC

NVC

07-09-2014: Case Received NVC

07-18-2014: Case Number + IIN Assigned (called NVC)

08-05-2014: DS-261 available and completed

08-07-2014: AOS fee invoiced and paid

08-08-2014: AOS Package shipped to NVC ( picked up by DHL)

08-09-2014: AOS fee shows as "paid"

08-11-2014: AOS delivered to NVC

08-12-2014: AOS scanned in

08-20-2014: IV bill invoiced and paid

08-21-2014: IV Fee shows "paid"

08-21-2014: DS-260 available

08-22-2014: IV Package shipped to NVC ( picked up by DHL)

08-22-2014: DS-260 completed online

08-25-2014: IV Package delivered to NVC

08-27-2014: IV scanned in

10-10-2014: Case completed

12-02-2014: Medical

12-09-2014: Interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Has your IV fee been unlocked? I'm wondering since the new process says we need to pay both fees before we can send in the AOS/IV package as one. Let me know please, thank you!!

nope. waiting waiting waiting :)

Hello everyone I have a couple of questions!

We got approved 8/21, shipped to nvc 8/27, got a case number and inn yesterday 9/17, we were able to submit the ds260 and pay the aos fee and iv fee, I dont know much about the process since we have a lawyer she does everything, I called the NVC, I was on hold for 4 min, try the spanish line, and Rosa told me by friday we willbe able to sent the documents, is this norma?? Helpp please

it is normal when you have an attorney ! lucky you :)nvc process will be faster for you :)

I have a question for fellow NVC fillers, I have read over and over to submit the AOS package and then wait for the IV fee to be available pay and and then send the IV package.

Browsing on the State website and I saw the below, my question is do I submit the IV documents together with AOS or individually?

Thanks in advance.

tep 6: Submit Documents to the NVC

After you collect your Affidavit of Support form(s) and financial evidence in Step 4, and supporting documents in Step 5, you must submit all of the documents in ONE package to the NVC. Your case may be significantly delayed if you fail to submit all of your documents in one package.

Review the methods below, and choose the one that applies to your case.

Thank you DM_G, what about the IV fee? should I wait for the fee to become available so I can have the bar coded sheet from the payment portal?

we need to wait for IV to be available before we can send the aos and IV packages. that is what I heard when I called nvc..

maybe you can call also and see what they will tell you ;) ? :P

December 2013 Spreadsheet

NOA1-12/5/2013

NOA2-8/11/2014

Scan date-11/12/2014

Case Complete - 12/30/2014

Interview Date - 2/3/2015

Filed: Timeline

oh ok..You are right! we have submitted this application to SP directly and this has sent to our local police station by SP for checking if there is any criminal records ,A police officer came to my home to investigate (they sent back the reports to SP).based on this we got pcc from SP in a week time

I think NVC is pretty clear that they want PCC from Passport Office

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/fees/reciprocity-by-country/IN.html

Thanks! I actually got an email from NVC a few minutes ago stating they received my documents on Sept. 18th & that it will take 60days for them to review them. But the date of the letter is Sept. 19th. So which one is the "Scan Date"?

The waiting begins.....now.... :clock:

Congrats!! :dancing: :dancing: :dance: :dance:

You should try calling, remember not always does the status change to "N/A" in the CEAC Website. GOOD LUCK!!

Scan date will be 18th Sep

Filed: Timeline

Is there any specific reason that you need to send PCC from both the PSK and police station? I have seen other fellow Indian members sending only one PCC from PSK without any problem. I am getting confused. I have got PCC only from PSK.

Only PCC from Passport office is required.

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/fees/reciprocity-by-country/IN.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.