2,664 posts in this topic

What country our u migrating from? A suggestion is call USCIS I know 601 waivers from Mexico take 6-8 months anywhere else can take up to a year is what my lawyer informed me.

Been here for over 15 yrs, i originated in Dominican Republic , they received May 4th and still waiting for a response, we are very anxious to see what their response will be

Really! Are you waiting from may! 2015! You have lawyer or something! You should to do an inquire cuz it so far from may already! I am in dominican republic too. Waiting since october 2015.

Been here for over 15 yrs, i originated in Dominican Republic , they received May 4th and still waiting for a response, we are very anxious to see what their response will be

Ken19y

Posted Today, 11:16 PM

Really! Are you waiting from may! 2015! You have lawyer or something! You should to do an inquire cuz it so far from may already! I am in dominican republic too. Waiting since october 2015.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

My receive date on the letter they sent me was July 6th 2015, my lawyer got the approval letter that my I-601 & I-212 were approved on Feb 4th, 2016. On the approval letter it states that the receive date was July 8th, 2015. When I log into my account on USCIS website, my application status is still saying Receive not approved, and it states that the application was updated on July 9th, 2015.

I have seen a copy of the approval letter they sent to my lawyer. Why is it that they haven't updated the status of my application on the website? And the receive dates are also confusing me.

Dont worry about it if you have the comfirmation letter and called uscis also to confirm is ok! It seems they are having issue updating the page also cuz on facebook group i have seem many people same situation as you!

Keep checking your ceac.gov case to see the updates, it depend on how fast it working your consulate! Might be a couple days or weeks! So you have to keep following the consulate dont let your lawyer a charge of that cuz lawyer are too busy!

Filed: Other Country: Spain
Timeline

USCIS site updated there times for NSC as of Dec. 31 2015 last case was July 16th

As of November 31 they were at July 3rd how did these lazy bastards only complete 10 days worth in a month?

Havent they had enough of our hard earned money and wasted time? There ###### complete trashbags and pieces of for ruining peoples lives and build your hopes up for nothing. A big you to USCIS and there employees ??

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The waivers with received date 7/31 still just show received. But half of the waivers with 8/4 received date have had some sort of processing done. They definitely do not go in chronological order.

Edited by LionessDeon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.